Time for war!

The countdown for war has begun. Get your photoshop skills sharpened and your best memes ready. It's gonna be glorious! Let's relive the same glory when we won the last Meme War that put Trump in the White House! Hillary will be a good target along with the weakened Antifa. Let's get to work!

polnewsnetwork.com/countdown/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/polreport/status/907933451579408384
youtu.be/Dg0IjOzopYU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For more information, please check this on Twitter.

twitter.com/polreport/status/907933451579408384

We're winning against Antifa since they're starting to get identified and rounded up. We know their tactics and we learn more every day. They're being disavowed by many and the well is running dry. Let's get them screaming for their service animals.

Holy shit there's another meme war coming? Sign me up, I'm like a soldier who's been home too long. Itching for blood

That's less than 8 hours away. Excellent

I would imagine that just about all of the regressive left is a target. I've been wanting to target George-fuckboy-Takei and the rest of the celebrity shits.

Congress just unanimously decided to cuck for Antifa, giving them carte blanche permission to keep doing what they have been doing, and Trump says he will sign the bill.

Leftist 'hate speech' laws are coming to the US. The war on the 1st amendment continues.

Praiseeeee kek!

This is from twitter pol, but not the one run by the Jew. Well maybe they're the same person..

Knowing Sup Forums, there might be some incentives to be extra savage. I still remember when Infowars had their meme contest against CNN. Still not sure who won, but it was fun making those memes for the lulz and driving CNN batshit crazy.

happening

This is the one that does a little more than just report the news. I noticed multiple pols, but if there's good memes involved, I'm game.

Gas the Loo's, meme war now

Since the Left made labels practically meaningless, let's make what they love meaningless.

We should have a list of words and use a movement to change their meaning to something fucked up. Ever thought about calling proDACA advocates something else? Like, MoveOns?

I'm curious, does Aussie still have those posters around that flaunt the white ribbon? I think it was something about stopping domestic abuse. Or was that something else?

I think it was something like this. Do you guys still do this down under?

I thought u meant the no fags thing. Isn't Australia doing a fag vote?

Only fag I'm targeting is Takei. Not sure what Aussie is up to. That's why I'm asking.

Let's make this happen. Expose the the un righteous! Shaadilay! Praise KeK, shaadilay! Praise kek

The leftie soft headed cucks are gonna feel more raw than their wives after uncle negro cucks a few times for em

I got plenty of accounts ready to go to town. I might just sign back up to Reddit just to spread the love across more frontiers.

Well, you Kek people have done a good job making green repellent to them.

Only problem is; even if we jack up the demonrats, who then do we vote for? Seems that even Rand Paul and Ted Cruz voted for that bullshit.

Fuck off Reddit. Please organize this stupid shit somewhere else.

I go everywhere I can. I don't like Reddit, but if I can spread some misery there, I'm game.

Where's the best place to send a message to the left?

a good tine for fall ...
birds are hunting
and the living mice

anither day for history

youtu.be/Dg0IjOzopYU

subwoofer lullaby

If Liberal shits are going to scan videos and posts for words they deem as 'hate speech', then let's associate 'hate speech' with the shit they love and use all the time.

Didn't Al Queda do some shit like that?

Targets? That's clever.

Bump. I wonder how he writes.

There's a pol ran by a jew?

>not knowing jews control EVERYTHING

Guess so. Scandanavia, too? Is the pol Jew at least an antisemite?

well we just elected a kike loving party so yes
>antisemite jews
>iDon'tEvenKnowWho'sJewingWhoAnymore.jpg

A shame that I don't know shit about your country. Godspeed.