Anne-Happy/bad luck brian : the anime

What type of bad luck do you have user???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gpg4oflJgRc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Clearly you have the bad luck of Not checking the catalog

Second post for OTP

Having to be nice to faggots

Well since this thread is still up I guess we can resume here

>mfw Hanako is the primordial radiance whose burning splendor will forever shine 'til the end of time

FOR EXISTENCE ITSELF DID NOT REALIZE THAT WHICH BLINDS THE VERY SOUL
OF DAZZLING BRILLIANCE CONCEIVED NAUGHT BY A HIGHER POWER BUT BY ITS INDOMITABLE TOTALITY
AS INSCRIBED IN THE BEAMS ITSELF MILLENNIUMS PAST

SHE WHO SHINES
PRAISE BE TO THE FIRST LIGHT

Where do I join this new religion?

In your heart user. You only need realize all good things in the world are the universe reverberating from her smile and laugh.

I made these during the last thread

I don't think I'll be able to make the background blend together properly so I'm going to hold off on trying Ren. I'll see if I can do Hibiki today.

[_] accept
[_] reject

[x] (C) Hug

i get the feeling not many anons are watching this for some reason.

>tfw you will never be Anne's pet cat
Just kill me now lads

Better for us, that means less shitposting.

Welp I don't know how to make Hibiki's work since the bottom part is cut off by the group singing and there's nothing to fill it in with. I give up.

>can't wake up

It's sad when you realize she is crying after she falls.

Why is Anne so shit? She ruined the whole episode.

Dumb brat-poster.

I would literally drown every single puppy and kitten to have the privilege of her petting me even just once. And I like animals too.

I FUCKING HATE RED HAIR DYKE

Such a total bitch. Everyone, especially Hibari give her everything and she can't even say the word "thank you" NOT EVEN ONCE Such an ungrateful cunt.

I wish she doesn't exist. Every time she's on screen my happiness get sapped.

I have the sort that goes PUN PUN PUNCH MIND

I know what's actually ren's misfortune. The red shit that block her from making friend 24/7. Ren life would be so much better without her.

>you now realize that if not for the main three's super ultra kindness Ren would still have 0 friend by now

The bad kind

She helped them with the assignment and I don't remember them ever thanking her for that.

What's with the 3 girl thing going on this season? Sansha's doing it too

Is 4 too many?

ep 5 05.50

>3 girl
>clearly 5

Both are tied for best SoL of the season so apparently it works. Flying Witch is too SoL even for me, it's SoL to the point of boring as shit

Oh, I forgot that. Yeah, she has a bitchy attitude but in the end it's just for show because she's too tsundere to admit that she wants to be friends with the other girls. And I suppose she's also scared that they might fall for Ren, probably it already happened in the past.

She could just stop being a faggot and force Ren to be her girlfriend, Ren would probably go along with it just to make her shut up and then she wouldn't have to worry about the other girls crowding in on her waifu.

Flying witch for the maximum comfy
Kuma miko and Bakuon for lewd
Anne Happy and Sansha sanyou for cgdct

Even if Ren becomes her girlfriend it's not like the curse will stop, right? Luckily the main trio doesn't seem to be affected by Ren's charm so she's warming up to them.

Anne is too autistic to notice, Hibari has her husbando, and Botan I don't know why she isn't getting hit by it, maybe the constant pain she is in distracts her.

Mainly, the point would be that, as her official girlfriend, she would have a good excuse to yell at people, and if they ask why she is being such a bitch she can just say "well, you are hitting on my girlfriend, so fuck off".

Ren's not a girl and the redhead's a dyke

If Ren is not a girl then Hibiki is not a dyke.

technically this logic is flawless, I think.

Thread theme song: youtube.com/watch?v=Gpg4oflJgRc

Being 3D

autism

>watching Kuma Miko for lewd

Kuma miko and Bakuon are shit.

In the end they pretty much already act like a couple even though they're not technically dating, and I doubt that things would be that different even if they were.

Red Brat wasn't that bitchy as a child, but years of fending animals and girls off Ren raised her paranoia up to eleven and turned her that way.
When she finally understands that she can trust them she'll change her attitude towards Anne & co, although she'll probably stay tsunder-ish.

What else would you watch it for, then?

They are the best among them, faggot

Lewd, bullying and all sort of fetishes.