Pepe the Jewish Frog: The Israelis Weaponizing 'Alt-right' Symbols

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.811929i

>The page is the brainchild of Facebook users who appear to be Israeli – only instead of the U.S. president, it’s Netanyahu they rally behind, and instead of the white supremacy and nationalism usually associated with alt-right ideology – it’s Jewish supremacy they believe in.

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.811929
jewbook.com/673556326135835/photos/a.697483480409786.1073741826.673556326135835/845975375560595/?type=3&theater
youtube.com/watch?v=uiO_ZT5bSqk
haaretz.com/opinion/1.811844
archive.is/BcGYe
haaretz.com/misc/writers/nancy-goldstein-1.768945
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

stupid fucking snake id posters

Shouldn't that be left to right?

why are you posting the entire synagogue?

hebrew is right to left

Say, "TOLD YA that Pepe was omni-purpose" to the SPLC and get him taken off the hate-symbol list.

its jewish, of course, it will be backwards.

fixed link
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.811929

You're not anime enough for Sup Forums, sorry. (Japanese also goes right-to-left.)

they said netanyahu's son himself posts pepe memes

i knew bibi was ourguy

Haha, this is where the french frogs got it wrong

Based jews

helicopter rides for meretz cucks

jewbook.com/673556326135835/photos/a.697483480409786.1073741826.673556326135835/845975375560595/?type=3&theater

here they praise ourguy el general

Jews can into manga, why can't you?

his son tweeted this meme, topkek

THIS MAKES THE ADL ANTI SEMETIC

tru

lets meme this!

So long until the jews withdraw their degeneracy upon western civilization and go back to their own country to live in their fucking jewish land I am fine with it.

If Israel turns full nationalism and condemns the rothchilds etc/ campaigns against them exposing their subversion I am ok with it.

Just get the fuck out of our shit man.

likud is openly anti-soros already

What the fuck is this?

Jewish supremacy was our left wing thing! They are fucking it all up!

This is p perfect. Forces Israel-supporting Jews to recognize the contradiction in their ideology,

Pic related

This triggers American Jews

So are the Zionists against the Turbo liberal jews in the US? I assume that like any religion they are divided as fuck.

I love it, we should unironically use this as a flag now too.

100% agree. Even better than the rainbow Nazi one.

Do they really think they can best us in a meme war?

there are four large camps: labour zionism (dominated in the first years in israel), liberal zionism (european sense, free-markets and shit) which dominated in the early pre-WW1 zionist movement and is still a part of israeli politics (their first party is part of likud now, and other parties are liberal zionists), revisionist zionism aka nationalist zionism which in likud defeated the left and has been the dominant force in israeli politics since the 70s, and religious zionism, which has several different subfactions for every type of religious jew in Israel (modern orthodox, ashkenazi haredi, sephardic haredi, pro-halaka, etc) and whose right-wing since the six day war is also nationalistic (forming neo-zionism for ex), besides smaller groups like green zionism (green cucks), post-zionism (pure cucks)

holy confirmation

maybe add some /mlp/

wikipedia also lists some other forms, like the pre-Israel practical (just move there and live), political (advocate for it politically) and synthetic (do both) forms, and cultural zionism (create a cultural center in the US and educative centers for diaspora) and revolutionary zionism (religious nationalists who think improving and redeeming the land will bring about thet messiah)

Kek has spoken. He has chosen a new symbol for The Tribe!

Now Israel really will be our (((((((((greatest of allies))))))))))

I really like this.

It will cause cogdis shitfits among the usual suspects.

link to that test? :^)

link

YFW /po/ has fully turned tranny

I like it

Reddit the country

Is Yair Netanyahu confirmed /ourguy/?

folding paper is for girls anyway

I lost the link when the laptop I was using literally melted my dudes. No Joke.

now i cant make excuse for myself being miserable

Kek has spoken it must be done

nice pentagons

>The same could be said of the Netanyahu clan, and not just because Young Netanyahu parrots Trump’s same tired slurs - that Black Lives Matter and anti-white supremacy protestors pose the real danger to Israel and America.

I'm not "miserable" though.
I don't feel the need for attachment because 9/10 autism spectrum.

The only thing that depresses me is the idea of no kids to carry on being the heretic monkey once I'm dead.

Israel is an apartheid state that has dragged us into several wars against our interests:

>tfw you may be living in the timeline when white nationalists start allying themselves with Israeli nationalists

Sargon actually did that poll:
If you had to pick sand niggers or jews, which would it be?
70% picked Jews.

It's heartening to see they're capable of strategic alliance.

hareetz was super triggered at this

>If politics makes strange bedfellows, scandal sets the stage for an orgy where every act is permissible. Young Netanyahu’s actions helpfully cleared up any remaining doubts about his family’s values, which they share with America’s top autocrat.
>It was a savvy show of solidarity with a base that he’s counting on to take to the streets, threatening if not armed, in the event that Robert Mueller’s probe of his Russian ties sets the stage for impeachment, jail time, or the destruction of his mud-baked empire. And all in the name of making American white, sorry, great again.
>The same could be said of the Netanyahu clan, and not just because Young Netanyahu parrots Trump’s same tired slurs - that Black Lives Matter and anti-white supremacy protestors pose the real danger to Israel and America.
If politics makes strange bedfellows, scandal sets the stage for an orgy where every act is permissible. Young Netanyahu’s actions helpfully cleared up any remaining doubts about his family’s values, which they share with America’s top autocrat.

read more: haaretz.com/opinion/1.811844

archive.is/BcGYe

>If Israel turns full nationalism and condemns the rothchilds etc/

Lol fucking Sup Forumstards don't realize that Israel is literally the personal state of the Rothschilds; founded and owned by them.

I will always ally with Israeli nationalists if it means having Jews return to Israel.

Fucking Israel is basically Sup Forums the country

Is this the kekistani flag of the ministry of religion?

Idiot. The Jews stole OUR pepe.

Probably not Sup Forums's ideal country. It's more or less a fascist state but it's a pretty liberal fascist state. They still have gay pride parades and shit.

every single one of nancy's articles is her being butthurt that trump won
haaretz.com/misc/writers/nancy-goldstein-1.768945

Or maybe the kekistani flag of the jewdiciary

>tfw Sup Forums is so cucked that they literally support another people's supremacist beliefs.

you weren't kidding

>boxxy
Just let it die user

Shhhheeeeeiiitttt

Wtf I hate Pepe now

Y-Yair?

that Hebrew letter on his sweater looks like a swastika

can we get websites like mic to label hebrew white supremacist over this?

It would be the greatest thing since nazi milk.

just remake them.

?

Praise Kek !

We're all Jews now.

I knew Jews were based sweet

Did you idiots suddenly forget what that star represents, and who those that bear it are?

Haha it's funny good for a quick laugh but get a hold of yourselves you fucking putzes. B-but my BASED ZIONISTS.

Yes goyim follow Satan first you fagged up your pride and joy Swastika now you're gonna happily give your frog mascot to the Jews. And you'll even thank them for the privilege, while producing OC for free.

OK you fucks are obviously seeding threads to produce news stories, get it through your thick skulls that we do not like Israel, whether we are stormers, libertarians, or christians we all agree you need to GTFO.

Rmyt
Pepe is Jewish now

Wtinessed.

> autistic rape
i am a representative of the United Nations and i authorize you to rape for scientific, historical and philosophical reasons
> go, froth and multiply

>scandal sets the stage for an orgy where every act is permissible
and people ask me why don't i want to appear in photos and why don't i have facebook and shit
fuckin plebs

No they didn't. The "Jewish" Pepes were the first Pepes on this board, you absolute newfag.

Which are welcomed NOWHERE except for Tel Aviv. Nah we're in a pretty good spot and our leftists are contained.

How can Israel be Sup Forums's ideal country when it's infested with Jews of all different races and ethnicities? You think Sup Forums would love to have an immigration policy where African, Asian, European Christians were all welcome in their borders? I think not.

Good. Goooood.

because jews are based.

>Jews are based
On satanism

Jewish Home Best Home

> AND THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST

We are most-based allies, yes

>Dedicating themselves to destroying the white race and enslaving the world
>based
you have to go back

Any "ethnic" group that genuinely got holocausted within the last 80 years and continually guilt tripped white people for it, would NEVER use such rhetoric towards another ethnic group. No matter what.
>this in itself discredits the Jews wholesale.

>because jews are based.
[citation needed]

I am so ashamed to be irish desu will never visit that shameful shameful cuckhole