Tokyo Ghoul:Re Spoilers

Fake spoilers already up. Arima vs Kaneki/Eto vs Furuta and Urie finding Mutsuki.
Now that Kaneki doesn't want to die anymore will he fuck Arima up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gy8IpVEsp3w
youtube.com/watch?v=JybITdCrqyU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no more chicken?

Everyone is just a pawn in Furuta's macabre act.

The jokers mask hides behind it a terrible monster; far worse than any ghoul

"Clowns to the right of me! Jokers to the left!"

CLOWNS WILL HAVE THE LAST LAUGH

ETO A SHIT

FURUTA BESTBOY

where do these young jump english scans get uploaded to?

I made it so nowhere so far I guess

Niggastream updates when YJ posts a new chapter.

RIZE WHEN

I miss her.

"Oh it hurts, it hurts, it so much. What hurts, you ask? Well, the fact that I'll never get to see bosses oh-so-full face again! It hurts every so slightly!"

Literally who

Ishida said this isn't someone in particular. But it looks like Akira.

>that feel when hide isnt coming back

Kaneki a shit

He needs to die so Amon can save this manga.

Fuck your cliché, overrated stereotypical generic shonenshit Gary Stu boy.

It's Hairu's ghoul sister.

Fuck off Kanekifag. Your pathetic beta loser MC can't do anything without plot armor always saving his ass. The Kaneki vs Arima fight is a perfect example of why Kaneki needs to fucking die.

That still makes him better than Amon, who is really just your typical, naive virginal Gary Stu shonen hero.

Boring as fuck, and he was better off dead.

Maybe his ghoulification made him less of a holier-than-thou hypocritical dick.

better off when it seemed like he may have died.*

And Kaneki isn't a "typical, naive virginal Gary Stu shonen hero"? oh i guess you could drop the gary stu part and replace it with jobber.

Amon is many times better then Kaneki who always changes his personality and hair color in over dramatic "muh so sad, so tragic" moments.

>Amonfag talking about plot armor

>plot armor

You mean like when Kaneki destroyed Amon yet again, and Amon had to be saved by a new quinque and a set of Arata armor? And then he still lost.

Then why do you read this ?

Kanekifags are fucking hilarious. You faggots treat him like a god even though it's shown again and again that inside he's a shinji. How many more "badass" personality changes/hair color changes does he have to do for you idiots to accept that he's nothing but shit?

No, he isn't.

He isn't an excruciatingly annoyingly obtuse, Christian virgin-boy with barely any real personality to speak of, and not a huge moralfaggot who pretends to be a good guy.

Also, if you don't like "muh sad, so tragic." shit, I think you're reading the wrong manga.

But Kanekifags know he's a faggot, that's what makes him so good.

For Amon. It's also funny to see Kaneki get trashed.

I'm not even a Kanekifag. At least, I liked Kaneki, but I got sick of his 'muh suicide' bullshit and his pants-pissing bullshit.

It's just that, even with all those flaws, he's still more appealing than Mr. Christian Moralfaggot.

If you want an MC like Amon, all you do is go and read any shonen manga, like Bleach.

Tokyo Ghoul is shit.

>that's what makes him so good.
No

Well at least you accept that he's a faggot unlike other Kanekifags.

Yes it is

I've never seen Kanekifags deny that Kaneki is a faggot, you're talking out of your ass.

Thank you for your input.

Thanks for bumping this thread.

Hirako's birthday soon people. Ishida's present for Hirako is Arima's head.

It's already the 14th of May in Japan, isn't it

Mind if we dicuss how furuta is planning to survive against eto?

posting best girl

Yes.

Furutafags like to think he's on some Arima level fighter or that he poisoned the Pate, which, by complete chance takes it's effect now of all times cause "It's all his keikaku", including predicting the impossible, such as timing when exactly Eto goes after him into the poison taking effect.

I can't wait for all these Amon and kanekifags to get btfo when the true protag Hide returns

I'm more inclined to believe in parallels.
We already have the 2nd raid on Cochlea and Mutsuki/Kaneki parallels.
At this point in the original series, we had Kaneki breaking Ayato's bones, so who knows.

You mean the same way eto knew pissing off furata would make him prepare her a free meal to regain her strength and escape?

This is bait and intended to stir up the thread.

It's not bait that will stir up the thread if you're not a triggered waifufag who can't take a bit of bantz and has to sperg whenever someone likes one girl more than yours.

No need to argue with me about it. I never claimed this.

But if you do want my opinion, then:
Nope. I don't think that happened.
I wouldn't put it past Ishida though.

That was literally never said by anyone in these threads.

It is bait. Shit like that will not only trigger waifufags but motivate clownposters.
And unless you're a newfag, we all know they love to go against Eto and anything associated with her to shit up threads.

What were the results of your wiretapping experiment?

i love ishida's art
youtube.com/watch?v=gy8IpVEsp3w

Eto is Furuta's hoe.

>reading:re for Amon

Holy fuck

It must be really sad for you then.

"FOR~~~TOOTH! OW, OW, OW, OW!"

Incorrect

Oh dear. Poor Touka is out of her league.

Will he actually become a threat someday? So far he's just been a trolling shit.

When will we see him fight seriously in ghoul mode?

It's just a game to him.

The best fools are the ones that were never fools to begin with.

I'm not even an Etofag but god damn..

Eto will only be validated if Furuta gives her the D.

Welcome to our tg thread. You will fit right in.

"Geez, boss. You really are a terrible employee....oops..."

kaneki disagrees

Will we get this this chapter? Ishida also posted it a few days ago on his twitter.

It's coming, surely. Ishida cock teased us enough.

I really fucking hope Kaneki's hair keep black, he was called the fucking black reaper for a reson

Looks like Karren with pink hair.

It seems like it's white, i guess the whole black reaper thing is over.

Those dead eyes.

To be fair, Arima is a whitesuit and Kaneki a blacksuit.
It's not just the hair.

It seems like it's a condition for half ghouls where if they abuse their regernation their hair turns white. When kaneki got his lega cut off and regrew the springs quickly he already had white strands. And then in ch 75 his whole body was being torn apart and his hair was like half white already. Idk it's better to go with this thwn magic hair.

ETO BTFO SOON

FURUTA BESTBOY

But Haise's hair was black/white and got all blacked when he lost his arm

Why is it that Furuta is ALWAYS one step ahead of everyone?

Well it didn't turn black right away, that just seems to be due to magic hair honestly. But it didn't turn white because it took a long ass time to regenerate whereas rn he keeps regenerating immediately.

Holy shit shitposter kun is on a fucking rampage. Why the fuck do you post Furuta pics over and over again? It makes no fucking sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=JybITdCrqyU

Other way around.
Hair is white by default. The color comes from melancolytes cells. Those are pumping pigment into follicles, Those cells begin their purpose even before we are born and the cells regress into original state when we age. That's why elderly people turn grey haired, the hair returns to it's original state.

It's not really turning white, it's more like rapid regression of cells.
It's called a melanogenic clock. White hair means no melanin cause the cells become inactive.

Perhaps the white hair is a result of some Rc Cell faggotry that kills the melancolyte cells, or replaces them.

You're not very good at the whole ignoring thing are you?

Nah, seems like it's white now.

Let's hope it brings with it a more Don Kanekipede-like behaviour.

made me lol

Same here. The black hair was so hyped with all the shit Ishida did: The joker card, Kaneki's birthday art, the kakuja art.

It had so much impact in the tsukiyama extermination arc when his hair turned complete black again.

I was hoping for a more ruthless version of Don Kaneki, instead of Suicidal Autisma fanboy.

The most likely explanation is that Ishida changed the color again while thinking "Kaneki undergoes another change, better change his hair color to match it" without any logic behind it.

Fuck don kaneki, he got a fucking whole manga for himself

For a moment there I almost congratulated MS for not fucking up the levels this time.

I wish you were the editor instead. The translation is fucked up, though.

Because he was the best Kaneki.

After I saw that picture and his behaviour after his awakening I was convinced that he was going to fuck shit up so hard.. I couldn't be more wrong.

I made the mistake of thinking he'd be some endboss-tier badass. Strength-wise, and morally.

I'm surprised you cunts are still discussing this shit in here.

Unless you are here only for the spoilers, like every week. Just fuck off

I want the spoilers then I'm dipping. Fuck these threads.

Best girl indeed.

And he deserves more.

Ishida likes to mislead his readers. Remember that time when people thought reaper Kaneki doesn't give a shit about anything?

>Ishida likes to mislead his readers.
It has nothing to do with Ishida misleading his readers. It's people being clinical retards.

So what netabare saying?

Someone shop Kaneki and Hide holding him

Pic related