Median wealth of black Americans 'will fall to zero by 2053'

Explain yourselves racists?

>While households of color are projected to reach majority status by 2043, if the racial wealth divide is left unaddressed, median Black household wealth is on a path to hit zero by 2053 and median Latino household wealth is projected to hit zero twenty years later. In sharp contrast, median White household wealth would climb to $137,000 by 2053.

>If current trends continue, by 2020 median Black and Latino households stand to lose nearly 18% and 12% of the wealth they held in 2013, respectively, while median White household wealth increases 3%. At that point–just three years from now–White households are projected to own 85 times more wealth than Black households and 68 times more wealth than Latino households.

>The declining wealth of households of color is already taking a significant toll on the broader economy. The nation’s overall median wealth decreased nearly 20% from 1983 to 2013 ($78,000 to $64,000—a period when Black and Latino median wealth went down and White wealth slowly went up.

>Even earning a middle-class income does not guarantee a family middle-class economic security, according to the report. White households in the middle income quintile—those earning $37,201-61,328 annually—own nearly eight times as much wealth ($86,100) as Black middle-income earners ($11,000) and ten times that of their Latino counterparts ($8,600).

>This disconnect in income and wealth is visible across every socioeconomic level. The report found that on average, only Black and Latino households with an advanced degree have middle-class wealth or higher, while White households, on average, need only a high school diploma to attain that same level of wealth.

FULL REPORT: ips-dc.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/The-Road-to-Zero-Wealth_FINAL.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

m.liveleak.com/view?i=472_1373675602
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

graph

Take, take, take, and never give back. I wonder what could go wrong? Of course whitey will be blamed when the brown masses and their handlers decide it's time to eat the rich.

Fuck Latinos

m.liveleak.com/view?i=472_1373675602

It's South Africa all over again.

Because of this predictable outcome, I foresee a lot of shilling in the upcoming decade from the press/public policy think thank for universal basic income.

Sage, and good.

>Explain yourselves racists?
I don't have to, you've already done that for me.
>Even earning a middle-class income does not guarantee a family middle-class economic security, according to the report. White households in the middle income quintile—those earning $37,201-61,328 annually—own nearly eight times as much wealth ($86,100) as Black middle-income earners ($11,000) and ten times that of their Latino counterparts ($8,600).
Blacks and latinos have less wealth even when accounting for income level. Non-whites don't save nearly as much money and are more willing to go into debt and take bad loans from payday and car title Jews that charge over 9000% interest.

they will all be on welfare by then.

Also what is happening is we are turning into brazil, a white upperclass while the majority of the other people are all mixed and own nothing.

subtle job programs need to be put in place for the dindus. if down syndrome people can live on their own, then the violent version of downs people should as well.

but the issue is absolutely nothing as worked.

the cosby show was the most popular show in the 80s, which was about a learned black gyno and his educated children. the spin-off, a different world, was about educated blacks at a black college. blacks also had michael jackson and michael jordan, the ultimate in music and sports to look up to. when all of those children grew up, to teens/early 20s, they became hardcore gangstas and we had the higest crime rate in america.

we now have had obama for 8 years and constant virtue signaling from sjws and black lives matter, and the dindus literally have not progressed at all, and are stupid and degenerate as ever.

we just have to throw out hands up, and realize they will never be at the mental level of us and treat them as literal violent retards and put programs in place to make them less violent while giving them the mental health care they need as 70 iq-ers.

bump my genius

can't acquire wealth if you don't work.

Alternatively, you can't acquire wealth if you keep popping out babies and all your money goes towards that instead of in to the ol bank account.

Reread article. Dindus who already have jobs are failing to build wealth. "Subtle job programs" won't change that.

I'm sure home ownership is also a factor. Net worth would skyrocket if they owned instead of rented.

Also, remember that King of the Hill episode with Enrique and gentrification? That's probably how they live, have parties for everything and rent property, unaware rent will increase over time.

tldr: niggers can't stop buying rims and jordans

It is truly a remarkable thing how people are generally bad at personal finances.

Here I am talking in general both whites and blacks, but especially blacks. Having working in personal collections during my younger years, I have to say it is appealing the level of financial illiteracy seen among their community.

I remember watching some time ago a documentary about immigration in France. They were showcasing a family from Senegal, who's patriarch had immigrated to France at the age of 20 with his wife.

The individual himself was 40 years old at the time of the documentary (around 2015) and had birthed 7 children since his arrival in the country. He did not look quite intellectually gifted, but I am certain that he could have built himself a decent lower-middle class life in France with his family had he had a much more reasonable amount of children (maybe 1 or 2).

Instead, the whole family (him, his wife and 7 children) was living in some below par apartment and struggling to make ends meet for the last 20 years.

When the reporter asked him about the reason for his unfortunate situation, he resorted to the predictable "discrimination" rebuttal.

At the end of the day, it is simple math. In today's Western world, it is simply not advantageous (neither for you, nor for your offspring) to favor larger families at an early age or if you are not able to generate a certain level of income.

Your 20s-30s are the years were you should be accumulating monies and where you are more willing to take bullish investment risks. If your income is barely able to sustain you as an individual and you are not able to make regular contributions to your savings/investments, having 2-3 kids, stops you/your family almost completely from being able to climb up the social ladder at the later stages of your life.

They'll be living entirely on welfare, while we, the white devils, will be working to pay for their luxuries, and thus be too poor to have our own children. Ah, such a wonderful utopia! It almost makes me want to masturbate, but my genitals haven't healed yet from the operation.

Nearly all lives will be worthless by 2053.

at least there's areas of the country that whites can move to and be safe

This. Prepare your mind and body to be valuable in the future. The future is dangerous.

"Hi guys just got my reparations check better buy sneakers and blunt wraps"

Niggers and spics will have no wealth because they're utterly reliant on the government and the tax money provided by whites

Student loans will be a huge wake up call in 30 years, especially as it seems nothing will be passed to help. Even worse when non-whites get free tuition and assistance for shit degrees or they drop out.

niggers are slaves tho
so whats the problem?

>Black "households"
There are no households in poverty, only single mom shacks.

I'm surprised that there is any median household wealth at all, are they including plasma TVs, weaves, and Jordans in these calculations?

And if households of color become the majority they will be even more poor than they are now.

This just in: Jordans and Timbs are NOT a good long term investment!

Wealth of non-white non-asian households is function of welfare. With less whites to pay welfare, there will be less cash to distribute among non-whites, thus decreasing their wealth. What's your question?

So we're literally going to be South Africa 2

Time to move

that's fine they will get the money from dem programs

It has to do with future planning and delayed gratification. I remember reading some post here that was talking about how African languages don't even have a word for "future"

You can't acquire wealth if you spend it all either.

wtf i hate welfare now

>Chimpout in the nigger community causes economic duress for them.
Who the actual fuck cares about niggers?