Well Sup Forums, it's been 18 years, so lets finally decide

Well Sup Forums, it's been 18 years, so lets finally decide.
Was it good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LMiY6ZX7MtA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW

D E W E Y
E
W
E
Y

Yes.

No

Maybe

maybe...

>it's a Jesse episode

I don't know.

SAY MY NAME

IS IT A HOOD OR HAIR!?
clearly hair

can you repeat the question

LIFE IS UNFAIR

the goatest

Bwahahahhah

kek

Dewy was shit.
Francis and Reese best brothers.

>fw you found out Francis was played by a scientologist
>tfw Spengler's actor shot himself
>Muniz had a stroke
>Everyone else faded into obscurity except Bryan Cranston.
I'm glad though, Bryan seems like a nice guy. For some reason I didnt like Muniz.

>its a lois episode

Yes

YES NO MAYBE

Can you repeat the question?

>It's a Hal episode

Never knew why he gave such a smug smile, but now I'm curious as to why he attacked Umbrella-san.

Those trips are SKATEanic

Malcolm in the Middle is legitimately one of the best TV shows ever made. The quality is so consistent throughout all the seasons.

You're just nostalgiafagging

You never watched it.

Why did it have this in it? I just realized I never actually questioned it.

>cast cute kid as lead
>is a balding manlet within a few seasons

Unfortunate

L I T A F

It's still amazing to this day that a man who started as a comedy actor went on to being so good at dramatization of a drug dealer people all cried out 'MAKE HIM LEX LUTHOR' because of it.

those double doubles

Ralph Fiennes should've been Lex Luthor.

I have no idea why they picked Jesse Eisenberg.

Agreed.
The only other one would be Scrubs if we ignore season 9.

I'm happy BB gave him such a big break. But fuck I hated that show, it's like the opposite of everyone else. Everyone I knew say they disliked the start and loved the end, I thought it started strong and became total shit.
I just wanted a story of a sympathetic man in over his head, strugglign with his cancer and providing for his family. Instead I got a story where they felt the neet to blow things up almost every week, and have the MC suddeny taking on veterna drug lords and end with him gunning down nazis. Becuase you cant NOT shoehorn in nazi villains, thats not at all done to death.
Seriously though, fuck that explosion filled bullshit.

Because Zack wasn't writing for Lex he was writing for The Joker.

m/a/lcolm

>umbrellafags needs to die

Fag here ... so is that screen from original anime? if so, what name?

Read the filename.

The best. Until Francis got kicked out of the dude ranch that was just lazy writing in an otherwise funny and creative show. Went from 10/10 to 8/10.

Just watched that chunk of episodes yesterday. The "Malcolm does something different every episode" episodes were okay. Reese's Diving Board was good.

I really need to just download the whole thing and watch it. I used to catch it on TV but I missed a lot of it.

You won't be disappointed. It starts great, gets better, ends great.

The Ranch problem was how it was done offscreen. Maybe an actor had health issues or other commitments, but it should have atleast been onscreen.

My favorite...Episode...Was when...Stevie got...*Puff* Laid

Remember that episode when Stevie's Dad and his nigger friends were bullying Hal and Hal gets mad and accuses them of discriminating against him for being less educated¡

Hal so pure.

It was AOTY

>nothin personnel kid

Hal wanting to become a hero was the best episode.
>You will never fight against a murderous monkey butler

>It's a Hal cooks meth episode

Best episode is the Hal rollerskating one.

All Hal episodes are top tier.
Hal builds a robot that shoots bees, Hal buys a steamroller, Hal takes up powerwalking, etc.
He's like the anti Jamie.

It was in like every commercial.

The only episodes I remember are the power walking one and the one where they found out that they have asbestos in their house.
Should I just watch everything?

Yes.

>Getting to experience it again
Living the dream.

Haven't watch that show in years. Hal was really the best.
>Everyone of his colleagues run away from the new female boss, meanwhile Hal is panicking because his microwave meal isn't done yet
>Killing a bee with his car
>Trying to find a new job he somehow ends up in a test for a secret service

>Cammands an army of bodybuilders

Really underrated actor, I'm glad he kicked ass in BrBa, because he has crazy versatility. Wish he'd been the MC of Godzilla.

I don't know.

Is Malcolm in the Middle anime?

18 years ago, you were pretty good, but now, you're all fat.

fucking racist
His doctor friend wanted to make him paid for consulting because he was white

What's Malcom equivalent in anime?

No idea, MitM was 7 seasons, and nothing good gets more than 3 seasons in anime.

Great stuff, that show. Should be remembered alongside the top sitcoms of the 90's, but it will probably fade into obscurity because it was too late and aimed at too young an audience.

18 years ago, you where the boss of me, but you're not the boss of me now.

My nigga.

It's got a small Japenese animated segment in the OP, so it's anime interspersed with live action so as much of an anime as End of Eva or First Squad.

Nothing. There isn't an anime even 1/2 as funny as MitM

youtube.com/watch?v=LMiY6ZX7MtA

I really do love this song

Hal was so moe.

Yes

No

It's one of the best animes I've ever seen

Maybe

I don't know.

>starring best boy Bryan
Bryan deserves the best. He is the only person I wish will get more fortune and happiness than myself.

Yup.

Malcolm or Nasca? Never watched nasca, but Malcolm is a solid 11/10

clearly this is a malcom thread

>tfw Sup Forums discusses malcolm in the middle better than Sup Forums in a completely positive and civil manner

Off topic threads usually do well. I've had better anime discussions in Sup Forums and really interesting literature discussions on Sup Forums, as well as a really civil dialogue about race and power dynamics in America on Sup Forums.

You know the rule, all boards discuss their own topic worse than other boards.

>I just wanted a story of a sympathetic man in over his head, strugglign with his cancer and providing for his family.
Unless you were watching from the very beginning there's no way you didn't know that was not what you'd be getting. It was pretty clear it was gonna be a guy getting in over his head and spiraling out of control because lolhubris

I haven't been on Sup Forums in 2-3 years, back when the complete show was finally released on DVD and they absolutely love it too.

I was watching from the start user. I still remember the trailer being walt in his underwear with a gun.

Why wouldn't you watch from the very beginning?

No one actually cared to watch that anime, I see

Good. It's awful.

Did it really end with Malcom getting a job as a janitor and the parents getting another child?

It ends with Malcolm pursuing a race driver career but he suffers a mini-stroke

It all went according to keikaku for Lois and Hal

Hatred!?

What do you mean "finally". I knew it was shit the moment I watched it, 18 years ago. It's a really, really bad anime from the tail end of the bubble where they were just throwing any shit onto celluloid and hoping it stuck. Still baffling why they used shots of it in the Malcolm OP, but there you go.

This actually is the ending.

But he's a janitor at his college, working and schooling if I remember correctly. Been a few years since I saw the ending.

On the last episode, Hal and Lois admit to their kids that they literally planned out each of their lives. Malcolm has to become president, according to Lois, so he'll go through school and all that shit as a janitor first to become president.

Dewey gets to live the comfy life with luxury because he's talented.

Instead of becoming rich and successful immediately, because he needs to suffer according to his parents, yes. That's the ending.

First 3 seasons of Malcolm are gold. Then Malcolm starts to become increasingly unlikable and the mom goes from annoying to unbearable.

Hal and Reese are the only two characters actually worth anything by the end.