2/3
2/2
3/3

4.5/9
6/9
8/8 5/5
7/9
15/15

I bet it's always the same anons who frequent these threads being so narcissist to think their 3x3 and ratings are cared by anyone ever.

As in the most pretentious thread in Sup Forums.

What do you think about Digimon?

Ah I love it.

What do you guys think of Pokemon?

Correct. 3x3 threads are pretty much the only threads I come to Sup Forums for anymore. You could say they're containment threads for me, so that I don't taint your precious board culture.

I wonder how long until these are purged again like a bit more than a year ago.

>I bet it's always the same anons who frequent these threads
kek never been on a 3x3 before

>What do you think about Digimon?
fun first series, boring everything else

>What do you guys think of Pokemon?
Great game, hilariously shit anime

>containment thread on the containment board

Seems about right.

What are MLB and MRB?

The fuck are you talking about? This never happened, except for when the threads were started by a ban evader.

So you admit that you are here to ruin any good discussion with your presence? Why don't you make a 3x3 thread in reddit or MAL:

>kek never been on a 3x3 before

Bet it's your first time in Sup Forums too.

sameshit
kill yourself.

4/8
5/7
3/7
2/2
anime 4/6
movie 3/4
manga 2/3
I don't

Haruhi was obnoxious as all hell, but still 2.9/3

hi MALcore friend.

Sorry user I missed you. But then again you didn't rate the others so take that as you will.

The cool people.

Quite the contrary, 3x3 threads are where I find most enjoyable discussion anymore. I usually only watch one or two shows each season (and these mostly have very few threads), I'm not really interested in some sorry attempts at modern memes, or talking to a bunch of horny teenagers about their obsessions.

Nice bait taste.

I have another 3x3 that just Gintama, Erased, Clannad, Steins;Gate and One Punch Man. Would it have been better if I just posted that?

Yo you forgot me

So these are recommendation threads to you? Maybe you should consider checking MAL top list and not contaminate Sup Forums.

Thanks webm-kun 6/7

>3x3 with 5 titles
You can't be more retarded than that. Just impossibile for you.

I'm not sure if you mean the middle ones on the 3rd row or the 4th row. I guess this is why people don't do 4x4s.

Now that was a mistake. Sorry user
7/8 anime
5/6 manga

fucking autocorrector I meant Digibro

Weird taste coming through.

6/8
6/7
7/8
3/3
4/7
5/5

its ok ;)

6/6
6/8
3/7 Jojo part 3 is awful 2/3
3/7
5/5
1/3 5/5 3/3
4/5

THE generic 3x3 master race with maximus try harding.

She's a sperg, that's the point

No

Not him but Gintama, Gintama', Gintama Enchousen, Gintama° and Gintama: Be Forever Yorozuya. It's part of the joke.

Generic 3x3 is all philosophical shows for highschoolers like Lain, Texhnolyze, Haibane Renmei.

Nah, I'm not interested in recs at all. Haven't been so for years. In 3x3 threads discussion often emerges naturally and it can go interesting places from just a simple judgement of someone's mosaic or particular choice. Starting a thread for an older series always seems forced and the threads are very short-lived anyway. It just sort of comes and goes in 3x3 threads. I also enjoy talking to this particular userbase most of the time since all the cheeky newfriends and obsessive weebs mostly stay away.

Not really, the generic 3x3 is the exact same one what you posted.

I'm not the one who posted it. I can also see that this is your first time in a 3x3 thread.

That's not me but fuck digibro I'd rather admit I genuinely like LOGH, Tatami Galaxy and Mushishi than fool myself into thinking K-on is a work of art and the pinnacle of anime aestheticism.

7/10.5

No one wants that you fucker, but what he said in that video was halfright. There ARE tryhard faggots here (and MAL is the mansion for them) who just lie themselves to fit in. Animu is serious fucking business for some.

that's pretty pathetic t.bh
just watch stuff and discuss what you like who cares about some faggot's opinion on the Internets

>7/10.5

What did he mean by this?

3rd row

You gave me 7/8 but I can only give you 1/1 because I have no idea what most of those are...

2/3 1/1 2/2 1/3

4/5

Give me an example from this thread and elaborate on your reasoning a bit. What gives them away?

>I enjoy talking to this

No you don't, you admitted that these are the only threads you go. Please kill yourself you baiter fucker.

Wow, and I thought I was enjoying our little chat there for a second. A shame since it looks like you're not even reading my posts at all.

>3rd row
Hana to Alice and Eve no Jikan.

Are these gonna be daily again?

Never really watched it, but I remember watching one of its movies when I was like 8 and I loved it

Liked the first couple seasons, didn't watch past that because I'm not a manchild. The first couple games were fun too.

5/6

5.5/7

4.5/5

7/9

3/5 Someday I'll rewatch Gunbuster

>Are these gonna be daily again?
Nope, the youtube wave will fade away once they realize that they don't belong here.

Kenji the Engi (or whatever his name is) is a prime example. He's always changed his taste during the time to fit in more and more succesfully. Back then Mirai Nikki was one of his favorite anime, but one day suddenly it went to shit because of whatever reasons. He hates anything which is main stream and so on. People like him should burn in hell.

It's just a popularity spike. We'll be back to bump these threads from page 10 soon enough.
5/7 anime
5/6 manga

bumping*

And then someone posted his picture here, it was pretty funny. 4/10

So what is the deal with this digi guy? Did he talk about 3x3 threads in a video or something and a bunch of newfags came over or what? I didn't pay attention

Oh well. Nice to see them back for now though

Checking against MAL top
myanimelist.net/topanime.php

Interesting fact about MAL, everything made after 2010 has inflated score.
So more than 3 = newfriend

5, dudes.

Are you retarded? You literally admitted that you only come to Sup Forums to bait in these threads. Which would obviously mean that you either make these threads or you wait for these threads, which would make you autistic or mentally retarded.

Well bear I guess we are newfriends

Old 3x3, replace unicorn gundam with Samurai Champloo

4/4

2/2

3/3 Anime
3/3 oval / specials
1/1 movie

>So what is the deal with this digi guy? Did he talk about 3x3 threads in a video or something and a bunch of newfags came over or what? I didn't pay attention
Yeah basically. A bunch of his pleb followers thought it would be okay to join the elitist circlejerk as long the they are """"""honest"""""" with their taste.

Who said anything about baiting? And I still browse Sup Forums, it's just that 3x3 threads are pretty much the only threads I feel like posting in anymore. Seeing the rest of the board just makes me feel kind of sad most of the time.

>X3

Fuck off.

So you don't watch anime anymore.

Thanks for the advice senpai, I'll be sure to consider it. You keep enjoying your trash and run along spouting the same old tired shit about best girls and whatnot. You can have all the board space you want, just leave this little corner of the board alone, will you?

More like the quality of anime has skyrocketed since ~2008. If you honestly think otherwise, you're blinded by nostalgia or just cherrypick the handful of good shows from ages past and ignore how almost everything was pure shit.

>>>/reddit/
is this way.

Damn dude. Guess we gotta watch more

True true. Makes me laugh when people say shit like LotGH or Evangelion are in any way shape or form good anymore. They were good, OVER 20 YEARS AGO. Now we have monogatari season 2 and absolute masterpieces like HxH 2011 it's over for those old men.

100% scientifically proven mate. MAL is more suitable place for you and especially for that tripfag.

Prepare for newfag accusations, lists comparing bad modern anime to the few good old anime as a proof of old anime being better and assblasted nostalgiafags.

Whoah there, am I making you uncomfortable in your little secret club? Have you been here all summer and you feel like you need to protect your board culture, hotshot?

>I don't watch anime anymore thus discussion about anime is bad these days

Good shit brother.

I didn't imply any causality between the two. What's your next strawman famalama?

Again reddit and MAL will be way better discussion places for a person such as yourself who wants top 10 discussion.

4/5

3/5

5/5

4/4 tv 2/2 ova 5/5 movie

4/4

4/5

4/7

4/4

4/4

5/5

4/5

6.5/8, mixed feelings on NHK but I guess round it up to 7 anyway

Anime: 5/6
Manga: 2/2

3/4

Haven't seen Geass in forever and younger me thought it was great but going back I'm pretty sure it isn't.

5.5/6

2/2

3/3

4/4

It's like you're not even a real fucking person. I feel like talking to a simple goddamn algorithm of memes and kneejerk reactions over here.

4/7

3/3

3/3

1/1

3/7

0/8

1/2

3/6

2/4

4/6

5/5

Why would I talk to someone seriously who is obviously a baiter extraordinaire?

>0/8
Why user?

8/8 First good taste in the thread. God these are awful threads.

It's not bait, tho

I have shit taste

So you watched Ashita no Joe, GTO, Hyouge Mono, Mononoke and Gankutsuou and thought "I don't like these." I like your style user.

>Tamako Market
My nigga

No-drop-masterrace, what can I say.

To see if you're capable of it, or if you're just a walking meme. Come on, show me your 3x3 fuccboi.

6/6
Though I dropped Death Parade by ep 4 with the neet versus shit mom episode

8/8

9/9 anime
7/7 manga

8/8

12/12

-1 Kaiba
-1 Tanuki shit
6/8

Watched it as a kid, can't remember much other than really liking Tamers.

8/8

8/8

9/9

-0.5 Gunbuster
-1 Kaiba
>the Satoko
Heh

7.5/9

-1 F/Z
7/8

-0.5 Gunbuster
5.5/6 OVA

-1 KnK movies
8/9

-1 Lucifer&Biscuit
7/8 manga

darkness/dark

>Are these gonna be daily again?
We'll see.

-1 Redline
7/8 (Though Toradora is meh as fuck)

9/9

-0.5 KlK
-1 Tamako Market
Though I dropped that fish drama by around episode 8 or something, forgot where, when it aired.

You should finish the fish drama
Also, 4/6

Are you a fellow Kannafag?

>Are you a fellow Kannafag?
Of course