Peasants don't trust the habaneros

>Peasants don't trust the habaneros
>Mumei is a loose cannon
>Train ride is dangerous

When are they going to move past this? Fucking tired of the train already.

Its a train anime, the train is the MC

It's just a training arc

I hate to tell you this man, but the train is probably going to be the setting for the whle show.

but then they would stop being the kabaneri of the iron fortress!

Mumei is literally autistic. She is a social retard who can't grasp the appropriate thing to say in a situation. When someone's animal dies, you give respects to it and tell them to cherish the memories you had with it. You don't say "well it was better off dead then you throwing it away.' Only a retard would say something like that and be shocked by people getting pissed.

I'd love for her to get the Machi treatment

>Only a retard would say something like that and be shocked by people getting pissed.
This. I used to think I was socially retarded until I met people who said really dumb shit and said random shit during a conversation and were surprised people got mad. How can people like Mumei even exist?

lol

This. She and fake solid snake are autist who take that whole "you're a tool to be used by the emperah" to literally.

>Only a retard would say something like that and be shocked by people getting pissed.

Gotta create conflict somehow.

>tired of the train
Train is best girl.

Gaijin-San still alive and kicking. Too bad he only got one line this go round though.

How is it possible for an Attack on Titan clone to have such horrendous pacing?

You know, I'm surprised there aren't any posts that made a connection to snake at all, considering the guy looked like him.

>kabaneri of iron fortress
>iron fortress

are you idiot to think iron fortress is the city?

To be fair, she's a pseudo-zombie-vampire abomination who slaughters monsters in the apocalypse. And she's 12.

They don't.
I know this might surprise you but she's a fictional character, retart.

>iron fortress

Even more so because the trains name literally is Iron Fortress.

The name of the fucking show is Kabane of that goddamn train.

The whole show is going to be based around that train possibly teasing at the end for a season 2

She's not autistic, her life experience has taught her that as soon as you're no longer useful, you'll be discarded.
Blame her brother for immersing her in an environment that's alien to normal people for her whole life. Hell, he probably turned her into a kabaneri against her will, too.

This might be a surprise for you but she exists in her story so what that user said still applies.

I blame Snake for ruining things in this episode.

Whatever floats your boat.

Train girl best girl

Mumei is the worst part of this show. Her stupidity actually causes me to lose enjoyment because she makes every situation 10x worse by being a dumbass.

They should've just never introduced her.

>I want all of my characters to be perfect godlike beings with no imperfections
>I want my stories to be 100% grounded in logic and for no complications or mistakes to ever occur

user, you might be autistic. I suggest you talk to your family about it, they might have been hiding it from you.