Why do you guys hate Umaru?

Why do you guys hate Umaru?

She's the cutest thing since Yotsuba.

Because Umaru a shit

I don't.

If you are talking about the manga then yes.
If you are talking about the anime then .

Well, regardless of everyone's feelings for Umaru,

you have to admit, she's got a great ED in the anime.

Same Umaru is Awesome !!!!

Unlike Yotsuba, this piece of shit has no redeeming qualities whatsoever

I wish umaru bullying will never end
It's the only good thing about umaru

I don't hate her. I hate the Fanbase.

i showed my mom and dad the umaru op on youtube and they both turned it off midway through. i asked why they dont like anime and they said they just dont.

>Yotsuba
>unique and cute child
>Umaru
>high school girl acting like a retard kindergarten child

This image underlines the dissociative identity disorder or "schizo" and how self centred she is.

DELETE THIS

Exactly.

And it's not the only bad thing about Umaru. She's built up to be this elfish and manipulative little sister, so towards the end, it just feels insulting when the anime tries to force you to forgive her when starts to "come around". But she doesn't, because she still does the same little shit even after her realization that she is a bag of hamster dicks.

>UMARU WANT PUBLIC HAIR.png

I love Umaru but these threads need to stop until something relevant happens with her cause we're attracting very undesirable attention. When we get S2 or new chapters we'll get material for a good Umaru thread. For now she should rest a bit.

That's not Ryushika

Because you faggots spam her to death every day.
End your lives immediately.

I don't hate Umaru, she's adorable.

This guy know whats up.

Also, loli Umaru is adorable, well all loli is.

Because she's an eminently forgettable character from a mediocre show. And retards like you spamming pics/threads constantly everywhere forcing their "le 3pIc may-may!" worsened the situation a thousandfold.

Go away! Just go away!

I don't get how people can hate this cute little nugget.

Don't cry umaru chan UMARUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Hello?

DELETE THIS

why are her hands so tiny

The show was decent

What didn't you like about it exactly?

Hard mode: legit criticism only - you can't negate an anime you don't like by saying it belongs in

Only retards hate Umaru!

The ED to the last episode is sexy as fuck

So's Sansha's

Doga Kobo are on it

Honestly was the point to have a quirky interesting SoL where the main characters must come to deal with Umaru's two sided personalities?

The fact is the execution is absolutely terrible.

It ended up boring and cringe worthy, where as the plot is contrived and forced through a poorly written plot device that evolves whenever it needs to.

Uninteresting poorly written one note archetypes clash with one another in the most obvious and generic ways possible for 20 minutes a week.

The art and animation isn't remotely consistent and it looks like shit 90% of the time. The art direction isn't anymore compelling on interesting that literally anything else.

The girls aren't even cute, like that's the easiest part.

The sad thing is there was so much desperate advertising of this shit it's almost sad, turns out it's by far the worst show this season, the shit didn't literally meet the expectations.

It's sad, but it's a pretty shit show.

>comparing the board goddess to a hamster
reported

Umaruun's head is too bulbous

Is she an alien?

Umaru is better than forgettable 404 girl in every single way, no-one knows what show Yosubi's from, she the old Sup Forums that's dead and gone with moot it's all about us now we are expect us

Umaru on the front page

She's a cute girl who sits at home and plays games. Anons are jealous because she become what all of us wanted to be.

I can think of a far better small orange moeblob who has tantrums

GARFIELD !

Umaru is a meme character from a meme show. Fuck off.

Hakase Hakase Hakase Hakase~!

Dumb ratposter

Don't compare that fucking rat to Yotsuba

she grows, read the manga and you'll see it