"Woman shot homeless man who asked her to move Porsche"

koat.com/article/police-woman-shot-homeless-man-who-asked-her-to-move-porsche/12226540

What the fuck is wrong with Americunts? Is this why you need your guns, to shoot homeless people?

Other urls found in this thread:

koat.com/article/police-woman-shot-homeless-man-who-asked-her-to-move-porsche/12226540
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/09/13/homeless-man-asked-woman-to-move-porsche-so-he-could-sleep-then-she-shot-him-police-say/?utm_term=.4ab1c5494296
archive.is/BhZnw
youtube.com/watch?v=klAbN22Kigg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because shooting people is cool.

bad story, "warning shots" won't work that well in court.

mistake #1
Not finishing him off
Mistake #2
not understanding viable self defense excuses

No offense bro but you are the ugliest mother****er I have ever seen. If I didn't know any better I'd assume your mom was a titty waitress at hooters, got pregnant, was fired for her slump in appearance, then couldn't afford an abortion so she had the local kids try and whack her bulging fetus like a pinata. Only you survived and that's how you ended up with such a disfigured face. Either that or you got baptized with scolding hot coffee. I bet if a blind kid felt your face he'd be asking why there's a pizza on this camels ass. ****s disgusting bro get it sorted or at least wear a bucket over your head or something. peace

>believing liberal news
Jesus christ are you this fuckin new or are you just another shill?

This story is crazy if you the headlines liberals post vs the content of the article. There needs to be better laws wrt journalist activists who color cases for the public before a trial. It happened with Trayvon and everyone else too. It ended up with cops, family men, being randomly assassinated.

I'm going to write her love letters while she's in prison.

Her mistake was not killing him. She should have killed him, thus it would have been her word vs his and she's still alive so all she has to do is say she was threatened.

that's one of our "dreamers" folks.

that's why you finish the job if you pull a gun out.

i know you can tell who this is in the photo,but enlarge anyways, he looked different in return of the jedi, the puppet from that movie literally looks like her. you'll get a big smile.

What happened was a nigger attacked her and she shot him.

based

Women HATE men who they see as losers. They would much rather be gang banged by 3 Chads at any given moment than spend 2 minutes talking to a loser in the elevator.

>Shoot someone
>Drive off
>Never contact the police
>Your father, a fucking lawyer who should know better, says you fired "warning shots"
If that's the defense they want to stick with, she's better off just pleading guilty to attempted murder because it'd net her a lesser sentence than the 239867 charges they can pile on her for "warning shots".

This woman did nothing wrong

wish she shot me instead

>koat.com/article/police-woman-shot-homeless-man-who-asked-her-to-move-porsche/12226540
Weird that they found the need to mention that she had a nice car and was thus relatively well off. It's almost like the title is pushing some kind of agenda rather than being actual news. What the fuck is koat.com? I've never heart of it.

>Quackenbush's bond was set at $25,000
>She drives Porsche SUV
Wut? Isn't the bond a tad too low or isn't incomes supposed to affect on it?

>liberal
>anti-gun-ownership
America is completely fucked up

Plus leaving the scene to go eat at a restaurant, only talked to police after returning to see her Porsche covered off by police tape.

did you get a big smile? i got the numbers to prove u keked. so thank me.

American compass is completely wrong. The circles needs to be closer to libertarianism.

>implying rich people don't hate/exploit the poor.

Fuck off faggot. You greedy ducks have nothing to cry about. No one but your other rich buddies give a shot about you trying to defend your selfish ass.

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/09/13/homeless-man-asked-woman-to-move-porsche-so-he-could-sleep-then-she-shot-him-police-say/?utm_term=.4ab1c5494296

She lives down the street from us. I see her Porsche all the time and know it's her because it's modded and has big ass white wheels and a texas plate.

She was loading her kid up in the car at the grocery store, the day before the shooting, and I told my wife,

"We need a new car right? What about that one the rude-ass girl is driving!"

Literally the night before the shooting.

Archived
archive.is/BhZnw

Guy was white.

>implying all rich people hate/exploit the poor

Fuck off faggot. You greedy ducks have nothing to cry about. No one but your other marxist buddies give a shot about you trying to defend your selfish ass.

Nah, she's the reason we can't buy a house in nashville. All these rich mils. and speculators coming into town and putting down 100k on a million dollar home that sold for 240k in 2006

So why do you think she shot the guy?

Quackenbush? kek

wat

Gas the homeless.

She has a history of violence. Homeless are dangerous and a problem over there because the rich yuppies are encroaching on the projects which begin on the otherside of the row opposite Vanderbilt.

After seeing her in the grocery store, I told my wife that she seemed really rude and gaudy. Most people in our neighborhood are nice because they're all doctors and professionals.

She's not going to get a tough sentence anyway. The law treats women much more leniently even in these cases than men

Is she the queen the RWDS need?

whats the mental problem rich people get away with murder using? where they're so spoiled they don't understand basic human empathy? she'll probably just use that

>fired two warnings shots

Yah, two warning shots, center mass

I blame the Texas too.

HER LIFE IS TOTALLY OVER

SHES GOING TO WAKE UP IN A FEW HOURS IN JAIL AND START WAILING BECAUSE HER LIFE IS DONE. SHE WILL GET 30 YEARS IN PRISON. ITS OVER.

She's actually still on trial for glassing her ex husband's girlfriend. That's not going to reflect well on her.

She's fucking sexy in a crazy way. I'd marry.

this one did yeah.

Serves him right. He was a failed capitalist.

never marry psycho bitch....

that is stright way to kill your whole family including dogs and yourself

What does vagina feel like user?

Based Viking Chronicler.

Buy an onahole and a warmer. Cheaper and feels 10x better than roasty bowl-of-warm-water vag

a more structured version of the inside of your mouth

i'd fuck her til those eyes went back to their locked and ready position.
if you know what i mean.

If the homeless guy was white it's okay because he had white, male, cis-gendered privilege and shooter was a woman and probably lesbian, so shitlord just got what he deserves.

whoa the autism must of really kicked in

You cant chase an ona hole into the bedroom while she play screasms and you pin it down on the bed and fuck it.

He was way out of line. That car will get moved eventually, she doesn't plan to hang out with a Porsche near a place where the homeless congregate. I'm sure he did his normal scary homeless crackhead rapist shit again that intimidates 98% of decent people and just got his brains splattered for that.

THIS LASSIE GOT GLASSED, AND NO CUNT MOVES TIL WE FIGURE OUT WHAT CUNT DID IT

>Ireland

No but if you squeeze it just right it makes queefy sounds

too much female privilege is the cause

>ass white wheels
What colour is "ass white"??

Fuck me, I wear the exact same glasses as her... we could've been a qt couple

The police are on his side lol

I like my women crazy. I like to live dangerously.

She'll get nothing, because despite being a low IQ mongrel, her father is wealthy so she'll be able to afford a good attorney. That's how the law works.

You should thank her for cleaning up your neighborhood.

>Porsche SUV

Family guy already have the right idea on women that drives those cars

youtube.com/watch?v=klAbN22Kigg

I hope she gets off. The "homeless" should be rounded up and sent to work camps.

not just for that, but if you do want to shoot one it helps to have a gun yes

I'm in love!

>koat.com/article/police-woman-shot-homeless-man-who-asked-her-to-move-porsche/12226540

Hawt. Wife tier.