How can other US states even compete with based California?

How can other US states even compete with based California?

If the exit USA, will USA just die?

Without Silicon Valley, all those companies... Google, Apple, INTEL, IBM... Wal-Mart, Amazon, PayPal, HP, Microsoft, Bank of America, Oracle, just goes on and on and on... Hollywood, music industry... all movies, all entertainment.

Without CALI, USA a shit.

Do another but with GDP per capita
The spics drag them down

I didn't realize Texas had such a big share.

I figured NY was bigger than Texas

If all the companies you listed were gone, it would be a much better world.

Washington is one of 2 states that has a trade surplus

California BTFO

Why do you think those companies would stay if California leaves?

>lists a bunch of globalist corporations owned by the enemy
ok, so that's californias strength? evil mega corps that develop antihuman technologies, build a surveillance state to terrorize the world, and push degenerate propaganda?

wow, fuck california

>if they exit
Why do people even entertain the fantasy this will ever happen? I mean sure, it's less boring than pondering drying paint, but it's not like it could ever happen.

The US is basically worthless without its tech and entertainment industry

Fucking lol

Cali is the guy making $100k but spending $250k a year on stupid shit even as his boss is giving him bad performance reviews

If cal leaves the US, they won't have the US markets. They would probably last only a couple years before collapsing

The US uses a lot of Sony shit and Sony isn't in the US. Tech and entertainment is a global industry. California could survive all on its own and basically the entire US would lose everything but military power. Then that would drain over time.

I'm sooo for California becoming ther own cUntry.............

All that "gdp" and california cant keep shit off the sidewalk like a civilized community.
Hence what's wrong with california. Lipstick on a pig. These companies are malicious power seekers and nothing more. Most should be shut down or broken up with hefty prison sentences handed out to top execs and lower level employees ridiculed for life.
How does Google make money? Ads? I'm not a retard thus I run adblockers. So, one might conclude that Google makes money via retards using their products. This is a company to respect? One that relies on stupid people to make money?
Yes gee, poor fly over state. They only produce the calories that ya know, keep people alive. I guess they need more nigger faggot sociopath tech companies to dupe public/government/clients/investors out of their money.

see image
/thread

Subsidies from the north and the cities don't make you special, redneck, they make you an industry of welfare queens.

We could just save ourselves the trouble and flatten the state before they even leave.

Anything that makes cali good is geographic and not political

The politics leech off of the geographic benefits

I want northern California and southern Oregon to make a libertarian Jefferson

To start we could stop giving all the lobbyists all the influence.

a chart might help

False those companies in silicon faggy, have few employees operating entirely on gov handouts and contracts, their "workforces" consist entirely of China slave labour and far east sweatshops...thats a fact wihtout that no one would be able to afford their even more worthless useless stupid NSA spy products, fact of the matter is California produces nothing their energy and manufacturing sectors long ago disappeared into the oblivion of outsourcing and bankruptcy due to EPA and taxes, California is a homeless mecca depending on the deep pockets of the Fed to finance its EBT and SS/Disability boondoggle. Farming and ranching is gone too they do nothing, they are nothing. Shut down the miltiary bases and contracts their already fake GDP gets cut by 1/3rd

California would fucking implode, but thanks to the IMF/World Bank/Fed king dollar marxism the jews run i'm dure their shitty gov would get trillions of bailouts for their failed state

If cali leaves USA, you need a USA pres who has balls enough to force a huge boycott and trade embargo with california. Forcing all USA and her allies to not buy from these companies and make a food blockade against California.

All these companies will quickly make head offices in USA, the californians (i fucking hate them so much) will all wither away.

> skip forward a few years

Cali becomes a wasteland and the vile subhumans who still live there all pick their GMO organges for a living (at this time organsed are the staple diet for all californians).

Californians consume so much oranges their sewer system is a constant tsunami of diarrhoea.

> the rest of the world laughs

>Doesn't even know how to reply to posts
Return to stormfront