Do women have their own form of taqiyya?

Do women have their own form of taqiyya?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ULeDlxa3gyc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes

That's an excellent way of describing it

Muzzleshit

?

Yes and no. Taqiyya is dishonest, lowly and contemptible by its very nature, but it is a principle of sorts, even if one directly based on deception for practical means. It is a specific moral code, even if it is utter shit, for the goal of basically providing an instant moral high ground/casus belli for taking others' shit.

Women don't do moral codes. It's feelings, herd behaviour and relativity all the way, because while objective morality is advantageous for men in a hunting party, it doesn't do jack shit for women, or more importantly the woman's children. If it gets resources from the father, any other man, any other member of the tribe, it's great. The more secured and efficient the obtaining of these resources is, the better.
So it is similar to taqiyya in that it involves dishonesty, shifting the truth or outright lying, taqiyya is a fundamentally male bit of ideology that gives justification to rob, steal or deceive in a larger struggle for the survival and prosperity of their whole group, while women's bullshit is more biological at its root, for getting women and (prospective) children resources.

>Implying women ever acknowledge truth, even in their own minds, except when crying themselves to sleep after binge eating a gallon of Häagen-Dazs

Tears make the best lube.

Yeah - you get divorced, they taqiyya money.

fuck off sandnigger

5/5 breddy good

Yes it's called being a woman

I get no respect

Basically everyone does except for white men I'm starting to realize

>pic related

kek

Kek

yes, the old "I didn't lie to you, I just didn't admit it/you never asked."

Yes, it's inherent in Communism as well.

Deserves a (You)

ayyyyyyy a gaba goo

Well done.

Yeah, it's called tacky-yah. They bully the undesirable elements in their group by calling them tacky (even though they're all wearing the same stuff).

welp

Boyim like you can't know if I shut it down XP

Oh look, another thread intended to SHIT up the board.

You made my night lad

ayy

out of nowhere!

Good stuff, thanks for posting that image.

That's a really organized way of describing the behavior of leftists in response to contradictory opinions, at least in my own experience.

bp

that too

Watch another white man speaking to a nigger and you'll realise that isn't true

This is a great joke OP. But did you need to make a whole thread for it?

youtube.com/watch?v=ULeDlxa3gyc

>Do women have their own form of taqiyya?
Probably

Yes. All women do, unless they are so ugly or fat that they can actually realize how lucky she is to have someone.

Otherwise they are at best like animals and will only remain loyal with overwhelming incentive to do so.

Why did why peepo invent lying?

well done

Yes, and they never ever break it. Not even in private.

lol

hello OP, nice setup but no way this was natural

i respect that