youtu.be/Y575vEHC1j8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mondo & Rokuna.
I forgot the title though.

Tears to Tiara

Moncolle Knight

Flint the Time Detective

How did this even end?

Back when anime companies just dubbed whatever.

AoKana. Or at least one of the few on Sup Forums.

Fak U, Guuko is mine!

Collecting all the seals released the dragon and destroyed the world.

hey should i continue wasting my time watching the rest of this?

link related
youtube.com/watch?v=EZ4mvHW_J_U

More or less.

I haven't seen it in like ten years. I remember liking it, but I didn't think it was anything groundbreaking and I barely remember it. There was one arc where the hero got turned into a chick that I remember being kinda funny.

That said, I was super into my high-school weeb phase at the time and would have happily devoured shit as long as it came from a Japanese asshole.

Quite a few people watched it according to MAL, but no one talks about it although I found it to be quite clever, tasteful and subtle for a romance anime. One of the few heterosexual romance in anime/manga I like, as it doesn't delves into cliches contrarily to most of japan's mass culture.

The OP was dope

She has always been best girl. First megane crush.

Came to post this, also Shinzo.

I watched YAT senpai

Holy shit, this.

Kurokami was dope.

I loved that shit
The manga was so much better but never had time to finish it. Maybe I'll give it another try

I found the Fox Kids version in an old discount store a couple years back. It was surreal.

Angelic layer

and this.

That was my first not-on-TV anime I watched at a friend's house. Always thought the idea was kinda neat.

this one

I didn't know this had an anime.

Fuck, I remember that. Watched the latino dub. Opening was nice.

youtube.com/watch?v=mqqrzWJYYwQ

It was fun.

Let me guess, there are Filipinos in this thread. I mean, these two pretty much aired on one local TV station back in the day.

youtu.be/aXffpppMFYQ

The series, movie is cut down by 40 min and lacks a lot.

the unsung hero of shounen, hunter x hunter it's like naruto but better

Watch this anime can save your life because teach what you must do in cases of emergency.

I remember watching this and enjoyed it. I need to rewatch again these days since I barely remember anything about it and why I enjoyed it.

Speaking of dope as fuck openings.
youtube.com/watch?v=NVaIBHpDjSk

Maze had an incredible soundtrack

youtube.com/watch?v=xV9OkgyYpeE

>tfw no Naviko

Subs never.

I remember this show because I was a fat little shit who watched the entire saturday morning block to the end.

Idaten Jump

bitch this shit was malaysian saturday morning cartoons

Boogiepop Phantom

Dragon Crisis

I was certainly more tolerant to shitty shows back in the days

First one

Second one

Third one

Corrector yui gave me boners, that mature teenage body

Anyone knows this anime where the MC used a sword with interchangeable power spheres?
it was set on an RPG-like Fantasy world.

I know I'm the only one that watched this.

I'll never have such a comfy atmosphere again.

It's aired in Indonesia too.

It was trash. But vampire best girl.

This thread is like SEA & Spic Powerlevel thead.

Second cour is worthless aside from the 2-3 last episodes.

I stopped watching when she got big, the opening was catchy

I've never seen this mentioned anywhere and i can't even remember how i found it. It's some weird shit.

I remember seeing an episode of an anime called Gad Guard a few years back. All I remember was that it looked like it was for kids, it had a lady with bib boobs and some sort of mecha things.

bump

Yeahh there was edgy guy too. I remember not liking the MC very much though. Still watched it till the end.

holy shit thanks op, i was looking for this anime for so long you can't even imagine!!

Fucking subs when?

I actually own the boxset.

I watched it and was reading the manga then forgot about it while waiting for updates. Has it ended yet?

Watched this way back in 2000
DAMN

I was waiting for this one. I own the full series. Loved the anime, sucks that no one knew about it.

>anime only you watched
You're retarded if you think you're the only one who has seen that. It's CLAMP, after all.

Idiot. Everyone's seen that.

Seen it.

Fucking idiot. Tons of people have seen that.

All Purpose Cat Girl Nuku Nuku

ED was pretty sweet.

Wasn't the manga suppose to be returning? Those who hunt elves is always in the 90's threads and I remember some news about it.

Fun show.
Really fun show.

I'm sure other people have seen this, but I like boat shows where the boats actually matter.

i forgot this existed

I hate that anime. Not because of the anime itself, it was fine, but because we got that instead of an actual Monster Collection anime. The manga is just fantastic, go read it if you haven't done it.

That show has an awesome OP and ED.
Especially the ED.
Ranze a cute.

It was alright.
I watched so many shows like that back when I had a shit computer that couldn't handle anything above 480.

I remember Mon Colle Knights. Vaguely. One of the villain girls gave me premature boners. I don't even think I was old enough to pop one yet.

Loli purple best girl.

There was an old show I watched, barely at the dge of my memory, where a couple of dudes and a cat person used mystic card to turn into armored warriors, one dude into an aquatic knight, th other an armored spearman, and the cat person into a lion man.

I remember the plot actually getting hardcore at some point.

Burst Angel was dogshit and I hope no one else watches it.

Same artist who did Code Geass and the 90s Dirty Pair character design.
That is the only show I've ever seen do not only bouncing breasts but bouncing dick and balls.

Boogiepop is well know, its always in recomendations charts

God damn, this takes me back. I was one of my "big three" mahou shoujo for a while

MYSTERIOUS TOKYO

Tought Those Who Hunted Elfs was wellknow

Dropped halfway though, its the only anime that adapted Hidari's style without butchering it. Might give a secound chance someday

Everybody watched Gargantia because Gen Urobochi the layout of the series or the first episode, can't recall now

Old Animax was awesome

Jesus christ those eyebrows are wonderful.

This is the one :

This is on Crunchyroll now.

You won't be the only one for very long!!!

Actually my first waifu back in the day.

People know who she is because of Dragonball but nobody has actually watched this.
There aren't even subs.

>people liked Gargantia
Oh good. I haven't been on Sup Forums regularly in like eight years, I'm glad people enjoyed it.

The manga was translated tho.

Emergency Departure Rescue Kids. Its OP song: youtu.be/Y575vEHC1j8

Still haven't found anyone who remembers this shit.

Dracula's voiced by Raoh. Sadly this was cancelled after 8 episodes.

Was this any good? I forgot about it but I played the games.

Jokes on you my country got a dub.

Nope, it was pretty terrible.

It's a C+ not terrible but nothing special.
Worth watching just for Etna.