You have 30 seconds to explain why you aren't a libertarian, go

You have 30 seconds to explain why you aren't a libertarian, go

Fuck immigrants

I'm over the age of 16

Because being tolerant of aggression is bring permissive of aggression and only one step away from condoning aggression.

>we must be tolerant of this cunt stabbing me!
Said no one ever.. because after "ahhh" they just bleed out.

Coloured people scare me.
Also I watched a youtube video with sad music about how evil people were actually good and good people are actually evil.

Implying.

because i dont want to pay 5 bitcunts or whatever to walk out my front door

OP here with a reminder liberalism =/= anarchy

Here you go.

Open borders and promoting moral decay is suicidal.

How would libertarians fight a war?

Jews.

>consumerist-driven degeneracy and profligacy
>leaving the gates open to Semitic dominance
>doing whatever it takes to make a larger profit, sell out your country for subhumans

im not a faggot

There are no serious libertarian options right now. The party is dead

Hey, they wanted an argument, I gave them an argument.

I know that, but the second we talk about enforcing property rights some anarcho communist storms in and yells "I'll step where I please, ignore the fact I'm a disgusting, dirt digging weasel."

Apparently protecting your own being and property, that is punishing aggression, is authoritarian if you're a communist. So I'll call myself a moderate libertarian and say "I'll step you off a helicopter if you shit me again."

wtf does bitcoin have to do with anarchy?besides maybe that meme party ancap...and liberalism?i though libertarian was at odds with what all that has become.im starting to think that you are just some plebbit larping fuck

>You have 30 seconds to
Don't tell me what to do.

this...

>the mental image im gettin is priceless though

It's never going to happen. You may as well become a jew, and wait for the messiah.

30 seconds is up. Delete your thread.

that's the fucking spirit

>Because being tolerant of aggression

But it's not tolerant of aggression, people are encourage to arm and defend themselves.

SAGE THIS FUCKER NOW
>STARVE THE KIKE OP >STARVE THE THREAD >STARVE THEIR DISTRACTIONS

Because those who are irresponsible with their freedoms do not deserve said freedoms.

I used to be a libertarian, now I hate them.

To start: to a libertarian, it doesn't matter whether a given job goes to an H1-B worker who will send his earnings home, or an American citizen who will provide for his family.

i want space empire

working in finance made me one

yeah bc who cares, we still get the money. just because some wage-earning fuckhead sends it back to mexico males no real impact

Because I understand taxation and why it's necessary

Libertardians and ancaps fuck off

I don't want open borders and I hate brown people.

Times got rough, and so had I.

I was. Then you people became identical to liberals. And I bowed out. Not having that shit.

i take this demand as a hostile threat and a violation of the NAP.

Not the same! Libertarianism/liberalism a la Milton Friedman, not anarchy

Because i'm not clinically retarded.

SAUS PLOX

Libertarians created liberalism
/thread

isn't classical liberalism a good thing though?

Either you're asserting that modern libertarians created an ideology that preceded it in which case youre retarded, or your assuming that classical liberalism led to modern left wing liberals, in which case you're ignoring that it was marxists that created the modern liberal & stole words as they always have, so you'd be retarded still. Surely you'd rescind such a bullshit accusation or elaborate?

More I resent the stealing and am using it as originally intended, almost like a societal capitalism so to speak

Why does this guy have no flag is this a fucking mod?

Because lolbertarians are stole the name one, two they live in a fantasy land like ancaps only ancaps are way off the retard spectrum. But I guess it would be a good thing because then I can nuclear bombs on the free market and take control of a state and implement true reform.

The liberal tradition is our tradition, I'm proud of that but fuck me if I wish we didn't have the word back instead of this clunky "Libertarian", "Voluntaryist", "Anarcho-Capitalism", "Agorist" we lose that connection to a 500 year history its crazy.

Because I'm sick and tired of being civil. If I'm gonna be labeled a racist and sexist then I'm just gonna play the part.

no are*
and buy before nuclear

Phone posters get the bullet first.

lol

Because it seems to me the ideal society of many whom openly subscribe to libertarianism as their stated and choosen political and economic philosophy seem to believe their ideology ultimately will bring about is just as unfeasible as the utopia communists promise theirs will achieve and the actually results of their implementation in reality have similar results with mega corporations simply taking the place of big government.
I wholeheartedly subscribe to many elements of libertarian ideology because I believe these rights are important to uphold but neither party seems very capable of nuance, of recognizing that private property and the right to self determination is critically important to the well being and happinees of all peoples and their societies while also acknowledging limited government and a sound code of laws, while functioning as intented, is also a very useful tool to defend and uphold these rights and serve as arbitrator between partys, especially those who seek harm against one another.

Iiberterians are right leaning in ideaology, but they still allow degeneracy. Even allowing the slightest bit begins your ride down the slippery slope

How fucking retarded are you? Classical liberals were the precursor to modern liberalism. It wasn't even good in the first place, femenism and multiculturalism aswell as homosexual rights.

Degeneracy is all we stand against

Because I'm not 15 anymore

who decides what's degenerate

t. Pothead pedo