South park season 21 episode1 in relation to charlettesville

did they just miss completely on what the political commentary was or are they so in a box they don't understand? is this going to be the new media dialog?

I'm not familiar with south parks undertones and internal rhetoric.

was there anything that should be said about this episode?

>reditor being clueless as usual

What a surprise

I'm watching it right now. Actually expected some jewish shit, but I'm getting a different message. Seems like Randy was the stand in for "conservative white guy that's not 1488 confederate redneck". Like he's trying to "fix things" but "those rednecks are making us all look bad". Anyway, I'm only half way through.

>making fun of the displacement and dispossession of the white working class

When did south park stop being edgy?

fpbp

>Kill yourself OP
Kill yourself OP
>Kill yourself OP
Kill yourself OP
>Kill yourself OP
Kill yourself OP
>Kill yourself OP
Kill yourself OP
>Kill yourself OP
Kill yourself OP
>Kill yourself OP
Kill yourself OP
>Kill yourself OP
Kill yourself OP
>Kill yourself OP
Kill yourself OP
>Kill yourself OP
Kill yourself OP
>Kill yourself OP
Kill yourself OP
>Kill yourself OP
Kill yourself OP
>Kill yourself OP
Kill yourself OP

Ok, now they're making fun of guys for being miners and truck drivers saying it wasn't "the job of the future".

WTF, who even talked about that being true until the last few years? What were they supposed to do? That's some bullshit.

I think they lost their point near the end. That, or decided not to push the point too hard out of fear.

All in all, not a bad episode at all.

Randy is trump Sharon is melania, together fixing America.
Cartman is the SJW stuck in a delusional world where they perceive constant abuse from someone who means them no harm and only wants to hear their own thoughts parroted back at them.
Rednecks are the street nazis fucking things up for trump.
Randy telling the redneck truck driving and coal mining aren't jobs of the future is realistic trump.
Alexa didn't take any jobs away, so I'm still not sure what exactly it's supposed to represent.
But it is an amazon thing and amazon is highly jewish. And the rednecks got pissed at alexa.
It's gotta be either the jew angle or immigration.

I kind of wonder if the Alexa job thing was supposed to be some kind of shitty analogy. Like "your jobs are going away because you can't fulfill them the way these electronics can, you're so poor in comparison it would be a joke for you to try to fulfill them."

That was the only part of the show that lost me. People lose jobs to overseas labor, cheap illegal labor, and simply jobs going way due to technology. Literally any of those things getting fixed could potentially solve the underskilled labor problem, but instead, people focus on the tech jobs taking the unskilled labor jobs.

>Randy is trump Sharon is melania, together fixing America.

yea, except randy is obsessed with breaking walls
so either (a) randy isnt trump or (b) theyre saying trump is just breaking shit.

Intentional Irony I think. To throw off the is he trump trail. If they had him building walls it would've been too obvious.
He's obsessed with walls. But in the process he makes everyone's house better.

I think Randy was just supposed to be either centrist or a right leaning moderate. He literally says "Hey we're trying to fix this shit, but you guys are making us look like idiots."

I guess I see the Trump angle too, but I'm pretty sure he was just a white male conservative.

I'm pretty much full 1488, but I knew the nazi larpers goose stepping with tiki torches was a bad idea.

Doubt it. That automation meme is widely known to be a false narrative. The only jobs it takes are things like retail and service industry stuff.
Big box retail is being replaced by Amazon fulfillment centers, driving up demand for truck drivers and package handlers.
Service industry also replaced by kiosks, movie theatres, fast food, etc.

Automation in manufacturing just means faster safer and more efficient production which drives up output which drives up need for more employees.

Sure, but driving up the demand for how long? Driverless trucks are a huge thing for trucking and delivery companies. The only things I've seen saying that people might still drive is for local deliveries.

is it going to be the protest the (afghan) war episode 2.0?

Stop assuming a crypto zionist show that makes fun of white nationalism is on your side just because it was "edgy" (read: degenerate) in your youth

Also a meme.
I'm 27 and I will bet thousands I don't see it in my lifetime.
Or if it does come it will be assisted driving not driverless.
You still need someone to load and unload not to mention handle a million other possibilities like gas or flat tires.

Well I'm 34, and I'm pretty sure it will start in my lifetime. I wouldn't be surprised to see full automation in the next 25 or 30 years. The cost savings are just too great.

Loads are handled by forklift operators. Which will also be automated. Gas operation and flat tires are just logistics problems. I'm sure the bean counters have already talked about the challenges. If there were so many roadblocks for this idea there wouldn't be so many articles detailing how much money it's going to save trucking companies.

I drive a truck and you're being gaslit by the retards in tech and the media. Driverless trucks are a long way off. Our whole infrastructure would have to have a serious redo before there would be any chance at it. The roads are so bad right now it's hard enough for a human to navigate them much less a computer. A lot can go wrong with a truck even when it's brand new, driverless trucks are probably never going to happen.

HURR FUNNY WHEN CAWTMAN KEPT SAYING POO POO DOO DOO TO DUH AWEXA SO FUNNY LOL JUST LIKE ME AND MUH FRIENDS HA HA HA

Ehhhh, driverless cars already have a better safety record than regular drivers. Trucks shouldn't be much different. If it'll make them lots of shekels they'll do it. If it doesn't then they won't.

Capitalism.

Sure it'll change but it won't bring a robot apocalypse. Just like the combine harvester didn't kill agricultural jobs, or the cotton gin, or the loom, or the sewing machine.
These technological advances increase productivity increasing need for more humans working somewhere along the line.
Congress is never going to allow robot operated semis to take to the roads, if for no other reason than trucking is a huge profession and voters will scare them.

Not to mention the technological cost of implementing driverless roads and who is supposed to bear that cost. Google couldn't even handle putting in fiber in more than what 2 dozen cities?

Well, speaking of google, they did scare ATT enough that they eventually offered their own gigabit internet in cities. I say from my 950/950 pipe.

I've always imagined convoy guard will become a thing. Armed guys on top of the convoy of driverless trucks shooting at raiders.

how do they go from "you will not replace us" meaning white people won't be replaced in our countries to meaning we don't want automation to replace our jobs? They can't be that dumb. It's like they don't even want to plant the idea in normies' heads that white people might be replaced, because most of them right now probably think whites are the majority worldwide

watching

Because of they don't use lies to tell the truth they will get cancelled and or suicided.
Amazon is the definition of a globalist company run by a jew.
Alexa isn't taking any jobs away from anyone. Nor is amazon.
Therefor you can only conclude that it is meant to represent something else.

To be honest. I read pretty deep into this stuff. And the writing is so bad and unfunny, that it doesn't make any of this Conservative bashing really effective. Like they've already admitted they don't like to keep politicizing but for some reason they do; like they just get pressured in easy enough.

South park hasn't been funny for a long while. It's only after watching the new episodes on repeat that you slowly condition yourself to begin liking it again. It used to be more original; not it's all commentary.

never been on reddit.

no, but if you want a fight, I will kill you.

Guess you fuckin idiots didnt watch last year
After Trump won IRL they had to scrap the entire rest of their season
They got strict orders to target white male Trump voters starting last season
Troll Trace story line was predictive programming for the censorship explosion we're living through right now
At the very least, watch the new episodes to get ideas for what the CIA and corporate / social media niggers might try next

Last season was terrible because they weren't allowed to do anything but attack trump and they didn't want to just do that the whole time.
There was an episode where randy went back and forth between trump and hillary and struggled with his undecided status. Essentially everyone did in that episode.
I think they're far more neutral than anything else on Jewish comedy central.

Most babies today will probably never touch a steering wheel in their life.

Fuck that was the worst 20 mins of my day. I'm sure everything just jumps into oil pumps, and food and water to shelves. That whole channel is 100% dogshit. All you reddit faggots go back to your echo chamber. Hollow brains

Good luck with the trucking career......

Their black wives are big programming executives at Comedy Central, a network that has been failing hard at everything they put their hand to EXCEPT Tosh and South Park. I recently saw a performance by a Gay Jew Somali Immigrant comedian who has an upcoming CC half-hour comedy special to and the guy made Trevor Noah look like Norm MacDonald. He literally got the gig because he ticked all of the virtue boxes, which is going to be more fail when that airs. More win for the wives.
Eric's failing relationship with Heidi may be a subtle hint.

>Like they've already admitted they don't like to keep politicizing but for some reason they do; like they just get pressured in easy enough.
I think it's a crutch for when they can't think of a more innovative story.

south park has been a form of political satire, like the Simpsons and et cetera.

it is very crass satire, but satire.

when are they moving South Park to HBO and putting Comedy Central out of it's dying misery?