Source:
yuncomics.com/archives/1680731

2/18

3/18

4/18

5/18

6/18

7/18

Oh no, Star-chan suffered a critical hit.

8/18

9/18

Oh fuck, the slut has recovered.

10/18

11/18

12/18

13/18

14/18

15/18

16/18

17/18

18/18

What does the 26 below means?

next chapter on the 26th may

i want to protect that smile

Who's that girl on the bottom right?

Mayumi, not even she is safe from Kate's vicious onslaught it seems.

what happened here, does she actually have a boyfriend?

I wonder if Kate is going to go after Chiyo next chapter. Maybe that will spur Kiyoshi back into action.

wtf

Some college boyfriend

I get it, this arc will never end as the author has no more good ideas for this manga and is stalling for time, isn't he?

From context I'm pretty sure that she says the name of her boyfriend and it turns out he's a bunch of other girl's boyfriend too.

Speaking of Chiyo, out of all the main girls she seems to have barely any fanservice. She at least has to have a nice ass like her sister right? If so, I hope we see it soon.

Will we ever get to the wet T-shirt contest?

>Shingo being best boy as per usu-

Never mind

Ouch. Well guessed user, seems very plausible. Although that means Joe kun has his free room now

Actually wait no, she already said his name and what they wanted to know was the pet name she called him didn't they? Don't know then, embarrassing thing that means something she didn't think it did?

that cute foot

I want to protect that NTRd smile

She's got some nice boobs in Kiyoshi's mind.

Kate said his last name. It could be that when she said the name she called him the other girls then realized that they were going out with x Yoshida from whatever university it was as well.

Well, he still has the wet tshirt context to go to, the end of the principal's story and the love triangle between kiyoshi, hana and chiyo

This arc should be ending tho, it's been too long

If she attacks Chiyo then Chiyo will just fight back.

>tfw new volumes of PS will be out when I come back home

Can't wait to see the reverse evasion arc on paper

Look at Chiyo's hips compared to Hana. She's definitely got the genes from the Ass Man himself.

Maybe, but Hana is still best girl

>taking the anime models instead of glorious Hiramoto Jesus Sensei's art

It's like you don't want to be taken seriously

Call it! Mayumi's father is a Yakuza boss, whom we all know.

What in the world is happening with Anzu?

It's okay though. Slut-senpai is back and Kate is ruining everone. Good chapter.

Looks like she got told she's letting everyone see her boobs by wearing a bra size too large. Also general flatchest shaming.

Not arguing with you their.

Context guessing again, seems to be about how she's flat chested and wears oversized bra's to make her tits look bigger. Shingo probably said something dumb about how he liked that, which only made her realize he's been seeing her nipples all the time.

>yakuza boss

You mean darling's husband ? The guy so nice it's sad he got cucked like 5 times by based Assman ?

break next week?

and who's mayumi, I have forgotten

That right arm always kills my boner

Now that I think about it, how many days have passed since the first chapter?

>their

Chiyo's best friend. She has a nice pair of tits too I believe.

It's Chiyo's friend. The girl she thought Kiyoshi was when he infiltrated the showers at the very beginning

Thanks asshole

I missed dangerous Kate.
Having her just exist to be outsmarted by Mari was meh.

Jesus Christ. I want her to bully me so bad.

What's up with Mayumi though? Is she afraid the flat-chested shaming will move towards her next chapter?

Well there's barely any art of Chiyo that shows off her body.

Though judging from this page at least, she seems to have a nice ass coming along.

Any time, user.

Now you're talking, my friend. I never was a Chiyofag but her defending the efforts of Kiyoshi and seeing as cool was comforting, I gotta admit.
She still has no fucking clue about the truth though

>she still has no clue
OR SO YOU THINK

Is Kate going to reveal Hana and Kiyoshi to everyone this arc?

Oh god, I want her to reveal Hana's feelings so badly.

Chiyo has the softest looking body. I wanna plow her so hard.

>mfw Chiyo is the Archmaster genius behing all this from the beginning
>mfw Mari and Kate were just pawns

I forgot that she knew

Oh fuck I had forgotten about this bomb

What the hell happened to the art? I haven't read it for long time, but I don't remember it being this.. simple?

That's just the way the anime designed her. In the manga Hana seems to have quite an ass on her as well.

Still no one is at Mari's level yet.

koreanbro, if you're there, just confirm there's a break

I love breast bullying.

is her own faulto for using pads.

If I remember correctly, the input Kate collected on Hana's phone was that they were going out. Since she said that her student council would allow proper dating unlike the USC, it definitely might come up.

I'm sure Chiyo would misunderstand again and believe this was another plan to defeat Kate somehow.

Best girl. Crush them all, Kate.

Madame vice president has one like these ones?

Here you go user

Thanks user, you let me found one with better resolution.

Where's moeko?

Who ?

I'm probably the only one that likes Moeko, but for some reason i really like it, makes my dick hard every time.

What if she reveals that they are dating? One of them is going to have to deny that. Is she gonna reveal the photos on Hana's phone?

Also, will something click for the boys or Gakuto? Like when he went to deal with Hana back in the prison arc? Why isn't Hana shitting her pants right now?

Happy for you user but this shit needs to end I CANT KEEP GOING LIKE THIS YOU HEAR ME. HIRAMOTO BRING HER BACK YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

>Is Kate going to reveal Hana and Kiyoshi to everyone this arc?
>Kate reveals Hana x Kiyoshi
>Hana reveals Mari x Kate
>Kate reveals Mari x Kiyoshi
Perfect combo.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan,,,

>filename
>sample

>No nipples

Wat the fucking point.

I know, but i still love it, hope he keeps doing it at least until the arc is over.

I wonder, if she comes back, would that mean that Andre will ditch the shinai fugly and come back to the vice prez?

Here you go, now you can masturbate in peace, nipple autist.

flame the mangaka, dontcha. ungrateful prick.

her being back serves no narrative purpose except killing all tension in the battle and insta beating andre

KB didn't tl the last time anontachi pulled this shit

you're quoting the wrong post.
you want to quote the one that asks kb on whether there's a break next time or not.

Which coincidentally is also mine.

Look at this page, Kiyoshi and Hana were made for each other. Chiyo should just get with Joe at this point, since he just got NTR'd by the college boyfriend.

>Kiyoshi and Hana were made for each other
Kiyoshi likes Chiyo

Sometimes what you like is not the best thing for you. Also, "pure" girls are probably some of the worst people you can date. Tons of hangups about irrelevant shit, sexually inert, psychotic tendencies in later life, etc. While Hana is neurotic as fuck, she is actually pretty healthy mentally for a teenage girl. She basically just wants to get laid but can't articulate her desire properly, thus leading to her watersports fixation.

>she is pretty healthy mentally for a teenage girl
>HANA IS HEALTHY MENTALLY FOR A TEENAGE GIRL

Also
>you think you want but you don't

Both your points are disgusting.

And you are disconnected from reality and/or underage.