youtu.be/qwIdqWvhISc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Doing good! And yourself?

good morning binland :D

I'm tired homeboy.

i have a fever, does this mean i have subhuman genes
mornings
mmm go to sleep... so sleepy...

Coffee time is in 12 hours for me; there's an unfortunate amount of crap I gotta do in between now and then lol. Enjoy your cup Finland, I'll be thinking of you when I relax with mine.

I take a shot of bourbon in the morning instead of coffee. Keeps me from drinking either all day.

>falling for the caffeine jew
Real men smoke cigarettes :D

Good.
And how about you, Finn-friend?

>t. world superpower in 2020

If you pace around and drink water you get the same effect as coffee.

I'm finally feeling good for the first time in years.
Have a great day user.

pooped?

how do you do too /reddit!

I need to stop staying up so damn late

stuff has to be done today

fika fika fika fika fika fika fika fika fika fika

>stinks from eating food that looks like shit
>stinks from shitting on streets
>stinks from bathing in the Ganges
>stinks from smoking cigarettes
You people love your stink. Disgusting third world savages.

FEELIN LIKE WERE IN THE BEST TIMELINE EVER!

gud fren ; )
i want coffee now

It's past midnight and I'm thinking about having some yerba mate to stay up :S

Good morning, Suomi.

having a covfefe as well. Starting work.

I wish a good day.

why not both?
currently relaxing with an iced coffee and an imported american spirit cigarette while i browse Sup Forums.

Why are Finns the biggest coffee drinkers on earth?

kek. When I was living in an apartment, an Indian family (that owned a restaurant) moved in kitty-corner from me. Guy would smoke all day and the woman cooked all day. Whenever they opened their door, the entire stairwell filled with the smell of curry and smoke. Was fucking disgusting.
They got fumigated for bed bugs (probably brought back from India) several times too.
They're fucking savages.

Thanks Binland :DDDDDDD

After I am done with my work, I will be playing metal Gear solid 1.
Comfiest game ever

I've been up all night because I'm a wild man. Rrrrraaaaaaggghhh! I'm a white tigger HEAR MY ROAR.
Going to my skeletor themed bed now to dream of Sargons beard and all things fluffy. I might have the happy Krystal nacht dream again if I'm lucky as fuck.
Good night. I've got sheeeiiit to do later.

Need to leave in about 10 minutes

Already showered and done a big poo (drink lots of water first thing)
Haven't wanked though :(

Now avin mah coffay
>double mug of organic nicaraguan (preground, I don't got time to grind my own)
>~1000kcal of double cream
>half a teaspoon of 67% potassium salt

Doing excellent. I'm reading Petrarch with my morning coffee, the sun is high in the sky and I've yet to encounter degeneracy. Life is nice.

Now I'm off to school to learn more about the world that we live in. Hope you guys have a great day.

Its my birthday, life is not too hard so its all good

This needs to become a regular thing. I rarely see Sup Forums this lovely and happy.

Also i just had my cup, currently enjoying my morning shit. Very nice!

Coffee before 10pm is normie shit

Happy birthday, Amerikajin

Happy birthday, freedom fighter

hate India. Spent a 6 months in the Kashmir border as a medic to a PSD and hated every fucking second. Everything smelt like shit, the people, the animals, the dirt, Idk how the fuck those people can stand it.

>1000kcal in a cup of joe
Madman. Don't you need a permit for that?

I quit my job without giving them advance notice and now I think they're going to try and take a month's salary from me for doing so.

i don't drink coffee.

youtube.com/watch?v=EFo84MVbVQ8

happy birthday Sup Forumsbro

Thanks user

Funnily enough, I keep seeing news stories of how 'massive globs of fat are blocking our sewers and causing disruption'.

Now if I were a normie I would just take that at face value, or at worst see that it's propaganda but understand it's useful and needed because retards keep putting beef fat down the sink.

However this is Sup Forums after all. So I think it's a giant conspiracy where they're setting the ground for a ban on all fat in people's diets, because
>fat is unhealthy and racist especially dairy fat and so everyone should go on a high carbohydrate like good low energy disease prone goyim as per UN Agenda 21/2030 regulations!

Not too good friend, coming here and seeing people like me makes it better sometimes.

are you fat?

hallo finalnd how you're :DD

Reading this gem right now

I'm hitting the job search pretty hard. Very difficult to get a job with a felony on my record, been rejected twice before I could even start the interview. Going to hit the pavement tomorrow and apply for some dishwasher and prep cook jobs.

I'm still in bed brother, feeling shit like always

Happy birthday fag

5'10", 140lbs
Used to be 150-160lbs consistently before keto, even though losing weight wasn't the aim.

Good heavens, look at the time. I'm late. Later, little froggies.

feeling sleepy, gonna get cozy and sleep

I'm going to rape and kill your family

i dont understand these memes

roll over

I hope you die on your birthday

If you guys have youtube channels and are trying to get more subs monetize. My friend has a channel. Grew super slow. as soon as he monetized boom users started coming in.

basically youtube is run by jews

What was the felony for?

Happy Birthday

3:52 over here in NYC and I really should go to sleep, I have to get up for work in like 3 hours.

Just keeping, I'm a NEET

Happy Birthday M8

does comfy meme still exist anywhere?

truly makes for great time, getting comfy with brofags

Breaking and Entering. I was homeless after losing my job and broke into a vacant country house. Got found and arrested

fucking degenerate.

Working graveyard shift at a concenience store with a felon to save money for community college next year. Keep your chin up friend. its a pain in the ass but is possible

Well I know lots of dishwasher and line cooks with felonies as long as you show you've changed and take the work seriously and show up to work on time and be diligent you won't have a problem. In fact I long for the days when I was a dishwasher: no one bothers you, breaks when there aren't dishes, and lots of free food.

Happy birthday
How did you End up in this situation?

Seeing this thread really brightened my day.

You want a /comfy/ meme. very rare

lol

Geez, how do you even get caught in the middle of nowhere?

I know, right.

>pooperpower by 2020

Desperate times call for desperate measures
thanks for the positive vibes mang, I moved back in with my parents and plan to hit the CC this spring
I have previous experience so it should help
I got addicted to etizolam and my boss fired me for being strung out at work. Not my brightest moment
Stupid jerk landlord came to randomly inspect the property and called the police

no bully plz

Working atm.
Having a lunch break.

Coffee makes my anxiety go up and I get really passive aggressive with the world so I avoid that shit.

I basically only drink water these days and if I want to stay up i'll have a very weak coffee.

approximately 22:04 in hawaii. im not drinking cofee tho nig. the beer tells me the white race has failed. the beer tells me to start the race war. you only yolo once.

Boy, you need to get right with God

Polish inside joke
youtu.be/qwIdqWvhISc

Die some dumb frog - there are no frogs in finland - Go back to Helljford and die with your rage

What do you mean?

>I get really passive aggressive with the world

Go to Church and get a Christian Virgin Qt3.14creampiesurprisegf and then you'll no longer have anxiety and can drink coffee/sugary energy drinks like everyone else

plz stop u r scare me

A terrorist!
Everyone, evacuate the thread before he bl-*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

Happy birthday , americunt.

I'm sitting in the train with two American girls. God these people are so loud, fake and obnoxious. It's like they're a walking parody of themselves.

>went late to sleep
>just got to office
>made a morning coffee
>absolutely unusable today
>browsing Sup Forums
It's been worse.

How do we not do that? Are people not like that in other countries? Pls help us so ppl like us

Fuck off, what kind of advise is that? Stimulants don't work for everyone that's why there are many people like myself that will avoid caffeinated drinks altogether, also energy drinks are extremely bad for you.
I'll stick to water thanks.

I have anxiety problems and when my anxiety gets really bad I start to get really on edge like a smoker that hasn't had a cigarette for over a day.

Virginqt3.14creampiesurprisegf = no more anxiety.
It's good advice.

pic related or pourover/drip?

>inb4 get a coffee maker
i dont like plastic coffee taste
>inb4 french press
too time consuming

>coffee time with polhow are you doing my politically incorrect friends

they never remain politically incorrect after I infect them with my ideas.