I'm going out with a black woman this Friday, Sup Forums. I can tell she wants the BWC...

I'm going out with a black woman this Friday, Sup Forums. I can tell she wants the BWC. Maybe we'll hit it off really well and someday we'll get married and have mixed race kids. I am completely down with fucking the white race out of existence. How does this make you feel?

Use a condom user. More than half of black women have STDs

I always use a condom with a new partner, I'm not a dumbass.

if i was you i would probably have thrown my genes into the trash too.

You're american, so I don't care, your genes are basically shit

Lmao coming from the Mexican of Europe

Couldn't care less. As long as I end up with a White or Japanese girl, nay, someone who is genuinely right for me regardless of skin colour, then I don't care what other people do -
least of all some fat burger with a shitty bait.

Good idea, you have bad genetics it appears.

I don't understand this erasing white nonsense when you'd be essentially erasing the pure blacks as well.

Your decision man

No one cares OP. No one. Are you just going out with her bc you're liberal? If so then you're fetishizing black people. And THAT is just as sick as any nazi.

The other sick thing is "I'm fine with fucking the white race out of existence". That shows you do not respect her as a person but as an object, a thing & a fetish, and this is one of the many reasons that many interracial relationships do not work out.

Think of Rober DeNiro. He disgusts me. Why? Because he doesn't LOVE any of the black women he's been with. They are LIBERAL OBJECTS to him.

There are plenty of black conservative females out there & POC that are conservatives. Color doesn't matter.

FETISHIZING someone because of their ethnicity is wrong & disgusting & actually part of your own systemic racism - seeing black women as sex objects, not as people.

You wont have this.

You will have this

I feel if you want to reproduce you need to stop playing with your pokeballs

You're not exactly erasing much when mixed children identify with black and are seen that way too.

>your genes are shit
>spain

lol. it must make you butthurt that I'm more European than you.

Remember to wear your hat.

t.muhammed

>How does this make you feel?
Kinda just makes me have no respect for you. That about it.

>How does this make you feel?

Like this is your first ever "lol i'll try and make Sup Forums mad" post.

Yeah great, because diversity is getting rid of all the indigenous populations and replacing them with a uniform low IQ non race.
Yay diversity!

>Race is just skin color

Lurk more faggot

It makes me feel that your black girlfriend is imaginary and you're a lonely basement dweller.

Makes me feel like you are an attention whore faggot who has 1) too much time on his hands. 2) too retarded for his own good.

The Australian knows.

You're a larper and you're going to get SHITTED.