If it's possible to make man made islands...

If it's possible to make man made islands, what's stopping a bunch of white nationalists putting together their money to have their own white ethnostate island made? Of course the island would start off small, but overtime more money could be made and spent towards making the island bigger. Eventually in 20 or even 10 years that island could grow to the size of a state. In 50 years it could be the size of a small country.

the island would have nothing of value and it may not even be possible to grow crops

If I was to make an island why would I want a bunch of people on it?

Lack of trust in international geopolitics.

they'd be invaded within days, just like what happened with the lolbertarians vs the Tongans

Cuz white people need Jews to run their countries. Otherwise they chimp out and start attacking neighboring countries until Jews (adults) take over again and put them in their place.

Everyone would get tan and kill each other for being niggers.

See also: Seasteading.

Have a tasty (you).

How would you even run such a state?

Why don't need sand. We can just use boats.

meoww h-hey guys want to b-build and island with me?? xD we can have a taco bell and the rule is we make a very good internet to have! :) =^_^=

If anyone does build an islandstate, I have an immigration policy recommendation for them.
Permit anyone to immigrate who pays X amount into your land expansion fund (to limit both overcrowding and deadbeats) AND who passes an IQ test. The complete lack of natural resources on an artificial island means suffering fools will be even more expensive than it already is.

Buy mucho land.
Secede.

>10, 20, or even 50 for small country
Kek try 3-5 years only. China is doing it to grab more territory.

You can buy soil and plant upon it.

To secure the existence of the white race.

Hire PMC's to protect you.

I imagine the same way states are already governed? If you don't like those methods then come up with your own.

You can't expand boats.

Pretty sure pic-related actually took 3 something years. Also China has a lot more money than a bunch of white nationalists.

I mean Singapore is a shithole but they are a fundamental port for trade internationally as well as a capital gains tax haven for companies. Dubai, Las Vegas are the same. As long as you could somehow avoid UN sanctions you could just import everything and be some sort of Port or banking based country or survive with the funding of investments.

It's possible it's just not reasonable to build such an expensive thing. Probably easier to buy some shit African country through a coup than work through the logistics of founding a nation this late in the game. The macroeconomics are a bit hard for me to grasp without a lot of time.

look just move to michigan and live in the bottom of the glove. secede from michigan and become your own ethnostate full of whities.

You don't neeed land to incorporate your own sovereign government in Switzerland

China doesn't care about the land, they care about the claiming rights to the sea and sea bed around it.

Leave it to the Chinese to turn beautiful ocean into an industrialized sewer.

>white nationalists
>having money

you really don't understand what makes WN what they are do you

Just imagine a white ethnostate in shit African country surrounded by niggers that hate white people. That'd be like Rhodesia all over again.

It'd be much safer to make an island, say in the pacific ocean more close to the U.S but not too close to where the government could claim your island.

Yes it'd be more expensive, but less reasonable? Probably not.

lmfao this

So you want us to be Bikini Atolle'd?

How are whites supposed to have money what do we own the fed? NOOOO guess who does?

pretty sure /k/ had a semi-serious discord of retards who were going to spend their summer digging/mining into the side of a rock feature innawoods. I remember they said it would be unpaid but you got 3 meals a day and some guy had mining equipment/excavators and shit all lined up

But where do they grow the food?

>ye olde Sup Forums settlement thread
it will never fucking happen, get over it.

Well well well, if it isn't our greatest ally.

the fuck were they hoping to get out of that?

Because that's a accepting defeat

they were gonna create an innawoods militia and the dugout rock face was gonna be housing quarters or something, basically a barracks in the woods, they've been obsessed every since that guy was digging a vietcong tunnel in his backyard

Considering white nationalists tend to be anti-social fuckwads, it would be Lord of the Flies in 6 months.

That actually sounds like an interesting idea. Though couldn't any random fucker just walk out into the woods and find this spot? Or even the government finding out and keeping tabs on them?

Wonder if they're still going through with this or just gave up on it.

I HONESTLY THINK IT NEEDS TO BE DONE. WHITES WILL NEVER PURGE AFRICANS OR MEXICANS FROM THE ENTIRE NA CONTINENT, THEY'RE TOO FUCKING COMPLACENT. IT NEEDS TO BE DONE AGAIN WITH NO IMPORTING SLAVES

Open your eyes.
>you can't expand boats
>boats
>plural
>more than one

Because under current international law artificial islands do not give territorial claims. That's what the Spratley conflict is partly about - China is creating new islands and the rest of the world says it doesn't work that way. The geopolitical implications would be massive if this was allowed. Just create an island in every major strait and now you control global trade. How about Russia makes an island a few miles out of DC to station some military?
Claiming exclusive rights to international waters will put you at odds with every country in the world, just purely out of principle that they don't want a precedent to be set.

Where does the fresh water come from?
How do you make money to buy whatever you need and pay your PMCs?
Do you know many PMCs with fighter jets and war ships?

because white people are fat lazy and entitled and need brown people to do their shit work.

>their money
White nationalists don't have any money because they are all poor retarded losers. Er, I mean, muh joos stole their money.

Where are you going to get decent looking women to keep the population growing?

There's not many women interested in "white nationalism" who look good or aren't covered in degenerate tattoos, and you can't go about kidnapping thousands or you'll risk getting invaded

Either every man on the island would have to get swol as fuck to the point it becomes a sex tourism spot for women to flock to or it's going to fail and become one huge gay orgy

International law states that artificial islands cannot be claimed as land, and thus cannot support a state that can be internationally recognized.

Simple: We import Russian and Ukrainian mail order brides.

because water shallow enough to build an island on are already in another country's jurisdiction

all together we might be able to scrape together $320.45

Haha, I'm not mixing with Slavs, they're disgusting and they hit the wall around their mid-30's, then you're stuck with a bitchy troll faced woman and several screaming heathen kids who will refuse to speak English

true asf

I would love to see an island of 'white' American man children larping as Nazis as I'm sure it would definitely not end up like Jonestown

>wants a solution for the lack of women problem
>denies it
Are you gay?

>Suggests filling the island with beta tier trash women that will need to be literally bought
>Thinks this is a good idea

White nationalists don't have enough money, even if they all sold their trailers they wouldn't have nearly enough. And even if they did have an island, they'd purity spiral out of existence.

have you ever heard of territorial waters?

no country would allow man made islands near its coasts without permission.

making island in middle of ocean is extremely difficult and costs billions.

Underrated