Stardust Crusaders isn't very good. I liked the first season a lot better

Stardust Crusaders isn't very good. I liked the first season a lot better.

Does it improve in season 2? Or should I just stop?

The Egypt arc is better, especially the end.
Diamond is Unbreakable is waaaay better though so don't give up on the series.

I thought it was OK. It has its moments, but it's pretty much gonna be the same until the 40s I think.

It gets way better in the second half.

While the fight against Dio arguably isn't as tense and on as high of a note as with Kars (and really, how do you top using a volcanic eruption to launch an ultra-vampire into space forever?), it's still a fucking phenomenal fight full of cool shit.

What part are you on right now?

Egypt arc is much worse, lot cheaper and fucking drags. At least they made it up by putting a bit of effort in the final episode.

>While the fight against Dio arguably isn't as tense and on as high of a note as with Kars
lol
The fight against DIO is brilliant.
The problem is that LITERALLY everyone knows what The World does at this point.

Probably stop, I enjoyed the first two arcs of JoJo, but SC is boring to me. I finished the first season of it and I really want to just skip to the end fight with Dio and Vanilla Ice I guess too. Anyone done this? I feel like I'm not gonna miss much to be honest.

Let me save you the trouble of Pucci kills everyone and resets the universe having to read/watch everything.

I think you're a faggot and a troll.

Trust me I have stand powers.

You should stop and use the fucking catalog

Your next line will be "This is bait!"

This. I don't get why people say it's gets better on the second half. It goes from bad to worse.

>The fight against DIO is brilliant
Not arguing otherwise, it's great, really just amazing, I just think the showdown with Kars after he's become all powerful is so much more tense because the stakes are just so much higher.

Because people have opinions. Shocking, I know.

>I have to reply something
Nice opinion, my man.

>le ebin this sucks because it's popular meme

>The fight against DIO is brilliant
Manga is stuff of legends and OVA is great, David did a trash job aside from the last episode.

OVA Dio is best Dio btw

stardust crusaders is boring and repetitive and your Sup Forums reaction images aren't going to change that

Because they have a different opinion of it than you. If you could understand it, you would likely have a different opinion.

that is why opinions are "subjective" relative to the subject and different for each person that views it, and not "objective" relative for the object and is the same for no matter who views the object.

Or you're just some fucking retard who thinks that his opinion is the truth and everyone else's opinion is 'wrong'. The only opinion that matters is mine, so fuck off you super retard.

Your opinion is subjective and your post isn't going to change that.

>Manga is stuff of legends
How can you hate on the anime and call the manga legendary?
I can understand liking one more then the other, but thats retarded.

You show classic signs of autism.

This is bai...NANI?!

It's funny because it's true.

Because there's that thing call adapting. Araki's panel composition and visual are absolutely perfect, David's? What a joke.

>It's an animeonly-friendly thread

jeez, I'm getting the shudders

I actually only liked the first 2 because of ggs translation. It just added so much.

fuck off with that shit

>ggs translation
barf

and this is coming from someone who usually tolerates commie, gg is WAY too memey and liberal

MMM subs were better

>How can you hate on the anime and call the manga legendary

I don't think he was saying it as a blanket rule, just specifically for JoJo

the second season is fantastic

it has the fights vs the d'arbys and the vanilla ice fight and of course the dio fight. keep watching