Teacher arrested for inappropriate relationship with student

It keeps happening. These hot young teachers will not stop fucking and sucking their students.

nydailynews.com/news/crime/teacher-arrested-inappropriate-relationship-student-article-1.3461173

Other urls found in this thread:

barstoolsports.com/boston/grading-the-newest-sex-scandal-teacher-70
barstoolsports.com/boston/karate-teacher-texts-nudes-to-an-11-year-old-boy-in-her-class-and-says-she-wants-to-fuck-him-his-response-ok-idc-i-dont-care
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nice...

When it comes to sex i go by the romeo and juliet law. If a fucking teacher is above 22 then she is a rapist and should go to prison.

The reason they should go to prison is simply is these older cunts will try to trap young men with a baby and force them to fork over child support when the kid turns 18.

Teenage boys need to be protected from post 30 year old cunts wanting to steal their semen.

this is my favorite meme

nice

jeeeeeez what a poor guy

NOT NICE

>be new generation of millennial female teachers
>grown men my age play pokemon, dress in skinny jeans and refuse to grow up
>end up being attracted to pre pubescent boys

If I didn't know any better I'd say they're just confused because there's not much separating a grown man and a child nowadays.

LEAVE POKEMON OUT OF THIS ROASTIE APOLOGIST.

We need to replace them with Sneed

NICE!

Maybe I should saw a few inches off my legs and try to re-enroll in school.

in deep
in hard
in appropriate

where were these cunts when i was in school? i pulled my dick out in front of my physics teacher and all i got was detention. fucking cunt i hope she gots the aids now.

gen z based
millennial men are faggots
gen xers are either married or buliding lego in their basements.

gen zyklon is the more alpha generation

Why are high school boys such spergs? I mean shit, why can they NOT fucking talk like a bunch of gossipy teen girls? Not even teen girls talk about having sex with adult teachers.

Your pet lizzard looks like you were bragging about having a pet lizard, with all of those extra lizzard looks.

Nice humble brag, fag

these threads are such garbage
go post this literal garbage on /news/

Nice

Are these recent arrests of teachers fucking their students pyops to get the age of consent lowered to normalize pedophilia?

the kid can get of the trap of child support by saying " i was raped"....

hahahahahha

no

For 1 age of consent should be dripped to 14 and for 2 how will Sup Forums recover when the new gen z comes and fucka all their women keeping them as permavirgin loser neets.

Why I was never part of these students?

She looks like she's 21, in which case everything is ok, right? She was just helping him with his education.

Nice.

Why are all the teachers decent? Why is it that only decent looking chicks fuck their students?

That's the real issue here, it's not that all these hot teachers are rapist sluts, it's just that gen z is filled with nothing but hyper alpha chads that cannot be resisted.

The rest of us better hope for robo-waifu's because the gen z harems will leave none for millennial faggots a few years from now. I personally think it's a good thing in the long run though.

This is feminism in action at the institutional level.

Guaranteed employment for "educated" women that are otherwise too incompetent for skilled employment, and yet too entitled for other private sector work like nonprofits or menial labor.

Yet, the government gives them plush jobs babysitting our next generation. The same women who lacked the discretion or intelligence to make preparations for more gainful life trajectories, opting rather to party and fuck their way through lowest-common-denominator areas of study.

And we're surprised when they fuck the young men they're put in charge of instilling useful knowledge of skills to and teaching to make responsible decisions in life.

The irony.

I like the way they word this when it's a woman doing it.

"inappropriate relationship with student"

dumb pedo bitch.

>i was raped
Isn't that how the legal system works?
Anyone under 18 or 16 in some cases is be default unable to consent regardless of their eagerness to participate?

Pokemon isn't even good anymore, have you played Sun and Moon?
The whole game is a "cinematic experience."

Barstool Sports keeps you up to date with these. Funny how there's never anger just bemusement when it's a woman fucking a teen boy eh? As if teen girls can't just want the D.

Anyway this chick earns a 'C'

barstoolsports.com/boston/grading-the-newest-sex-scandal-teacher-70

Karate teacher sent nudes to an 11 year old boy. That's just fucked up.

barstoolsports.com/boston/karate-teacher-texts-nudes-to-an-11-year-old-boy-in-her-class-and-says-she-wants-to-fuck-him-his-response-ok-idc-i-dont-care

That kid must be *awesome.*

A more likely reason: She has a shit personality, or is otherwise repellent to Men in her age group. Teenage boys are always thirsty, easy to manipulate, and fucking stupid.

The person who reported this should face jail time now her.

>dumb pedo bitch
Was it really a pre pubescent minor?

I've had teachers and student teachers hit on me. I would've done something with it if I wasn't a fucking slowpoke and didn't understand what was happening in my 20's.

My dad is autistic and he really didn't teach me anything about women.

I meant that I was in my 20s when I finally understood what was happening. Except it was too late.

It's probably always happened. But now they keep getting caught.

Find a guy fucking a teenager under the age of 18 that's not labled a paedophile.

When will this shit board learn that the teachers always fuck niggers.

The kid is a nigger

I think it feeding and seeding now

Do you even EV train bro?

LE

L-L-L-L-L-LEEEEEE
NICE
xDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxD

Think it'd be a pretty bad first experience to get fucked by some mentally ill bitch desu.

>the kid can get of the trap of child support by saying " i was raped"....
Not happening as rape victims are made to pay child support all of the time.

A teacher can rape a boy at 14 and throw the book at him when he turns 18 because of his 3 years of back child support and that is even with a conviction.
>She looks like she's 21,
No the fuck she doesn't this bitch looks well over 25.
>She was just helping him with his education.
Yes and possibly getting pregnant to which he would be forced to pay child support to his rapist by.

Either way the Romeo and Juiliet laws should still apply if she is older then 21 she is a rapist and should be punished accordingly.

Nice

This is outrageous. We can't let this stand. Someone needs to find this kid and give him his hunkiest boy in America medal.

Women teachers need to get out of schools. They are obvious predators, and honestly shit at their jobs.

It's not nice because it never happened to me

even if a woman is convicted of raping a boy, she is still able to collect child support from the male rape victim.
it's not right, but it's what judges have said in such cases.