Mayoiga

Where were you when Hellfire turned out to be right?

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/qailem.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=EDr_krEQNrU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hayato pls. It's not Masaki's fault you lost your boyfriend.

But he ran after a girl. He fall for honey trap.

If Speedo was Hellfire's BFF things would've been better.

Naana a cute. A CUTE.

Women always end up being the root of all problems. Just look at Naruto.

What is mayoiga?
>20 min of talking
>retarded characters
>nothing the fuck happens
>cliffhanger last 2 min to keep us entertained
>still nothing happens next episode, cliffhanger wasn't a turnover point
>plot never moves because what characters do is forgotten 5 minutes after (lovepon attempting murderer, yottsun death, chuuni death) nobody cares
Another Another they said.

>Ep 8 - 6d 21h 58m

These are some of the worst characters I've ever seen.
This whole thing is so bad and so full of bad characters that it loops back around into absurd comedy.

/r9k/ here probably has a little bit of silicon in his brain

For non moon speakers
Tokimune is the genki twin, Mitsumune is the quit one, Mother has a clear preference for Tokimune. Tokimune dies after falling from a wall, the mother starts to consider that Mitsumune is Tokimune. Father asks Mitsumune outside, but to play along through elementary school until the mother gets better. He arranges things with the school so that they'll call him Tokimune. Middle school, still the same. Father asks Mitsumune to go by Tokimune until the end of high school.

Masaki is not afraid of monsters, she knows what's going on. She says that it's possible go return to the previous world by going to the other side of the tunnel, but you have to face yourself before that.

Mikage asks why nobody wanted to clearly talk about the fact that they all hear/see different things. He understood that it's because they didn't want to talk about that, because it's something they're reluctant to talk about. He figured by himself that it's what they have hidden in their hearts. He thinks Masaki is a ghost and has brought these things. Valkana thinks that monsters might be impossible to beat, but that Masaki can be defeated if she's a human ghost. The group argues whether it's possible and whether they're going too far or not. They finally decide to eliminate Masaki.

Maimai explains she had a friend who also liked Kayama-kun and that they promised each other a good rivalry with no hard feelings. Maimai won Kayama, but her friend didn't take it so well, and soon all their friends (and even Kayama kun, who dumped Maimai) took the other girl's side. Nobody talks to Maimai anymore at school, she doesn't want to go back.

If there's no actual monsters, Na-na wants to stay.

I knew the Speedo Wars would come eventually, but certainly not this soon.

With that said, there is literally nothing wrong with carving somebody up for love of your best friend.

They play nice at first with Mitsumune to trick him because they think he has been brainwashed. They say he's important to them and that they are worried for Masaki. Koharun is very triggered when Mitsumune mentions that there is something on the other side of the tunnel. Valkana bashes Koharun after that, since she was reluctant at first, but also pretended to care for Masaki so that she could get informations from Mitsumune.

Lovepon puts a spell on Dozaemon that is supposed to make him invisible to monsters. Yuuno is impressed Lovepon knows such stuff. Lovepon says she was forced to learn buddhist stuff and then remembering that makes her puke on Dozaemon.

Lion and Nanko don't believe Masaki is a ghost, and they go to warn Mitsumune about what the others want to do to Masaki.

Masaki claims she isn't a ghost. Koharun is against going that far. Lovepon says that they need to stab Masaki again and again. If she's a ghost, she'll be ok. Na-na thinks that logic is broken. Pink Goddess warns that it will be murder if Masaki isn't a ghost, Lovepon disagrees, she's sure it's a ghost. Speedyandere is ok to stab her. Speedstar thinks the blood on Masaki is only an illusion. Masaki says she's going to tell all the truth.

Overall, Na-na and Pink Goddess aren't too hot about the ghost thing. Koharun and Soy Latte seems to believe it but is not into the torture stuff. Yuuno believes Masaki is a ghost, but asks her to ascend peacefully to heaven without needing to get violent on her. Mikage, Lovepon, Speedstar are completely on it. Nyanta, Hellfire, Toshiboy and Yuuna are also sure she's a ghost. Da-hara wants to follow the group and advise Koharun to not stand out too much against the flow.

>Manlets
>being right

He's on par with women

So we have confirmation that the characters that can't get past the tunnel won't make it.

what's the next episode's name

Butcn the witch Masaki

I want to fuck Mikage.

I would have followed him from the instant he wanted to leave the group, I love Mikage.

another Yottsun's drowning? kay
And the preview shows nothing at all

It's a bit difficult to pin the right meaning without seeing the episode. And there is a "nanaki", not nanakimura, so it could be the village or something else. It could be:

Doubting Masaki, who is visiting Nanaki
Doubting Masaki, who is calling on Nanaki
Doubting Masaki, who is looking for Nanaki

Burn the heretics

Why homo have to suffering. Okadaaaa.

Speedo did NOTHING wrong

Reminder that Speedo is retarded and a shit.

They said they wasted 4 years writing this script

Who do I believe?

Reminder that the Mayoigas did nothing wrong with the witch hunt. Masaki was actually hiding things from them.

It's short and crude but I just had to make this before I leave for class.

my.mixtape.moe/qailem.mp4

Why didn't Mitsumune try harder to Toki wo tomare? Maybe he wanted him dead?
How did Tokimune get up there anyway? It was like a vertical climb.
Why was best mom letting her kids play unsupervised in some hazardous shitsville?

Delusion status: broken

Why do people always fall for the Okada meme

Believe in yourself, user.

You know what will make you cry? Now watch episode 1 when Mitsumune read his dead letter again

Fuck off, Mitsumom.

>cry.
>for Mitsumune.

FOUND DRIVER-KUN

WAKE ME UP

Speedstar pls. You deserved every bit of that punch Mitsumune gave you.

>Sup Forums after relegation.png

Reminder that this faggot will stream this because Jack wasn't in the episode.

Indeed

I'd rather believe in you who believes in me, user.

>yottsun was right
>masaki should've been the one floating face down in the river
You'll regret saving her later.

Which character disappointed you the most in this episode? For me it was Speedstar.

It's kind of funny. Speedstar said he wanted to prove the village was fake, but he's convinced that Masaki is a ghost capable of making illusions.

He believes in the supernatural more than he's willing to admit.

We had one of these walls in elementary school. Little shits would climb up there all the time unsupervised.

Mitsumune was so great in this episode. Punch that shit and defend your woman

Mamamune pls go. Toki is dead and Mitsu is alive get over it.

Mikage for coming back. Also I'm pretty sure that Jack and Judgeness are out there together, almost 100% convinced.

He was in the closet.

I want to be her girlfriend

And indeed, he commented last thread that he wouldn't need it anymore.

Same. Fucking Okada.

Speedo. From third best to bottom of the barrel.

Also, everyone fakes to be sane.

>Punch his best friend
>Scare of his penguin
What a kid

>She says that it's possible go return to the previous world by going to the other side of the tunnel, but you have to face yourself before that.
>but you have to face yourself before that.
youtube.com/watch?v=EDr_krEQNrU

>my.mixtape.moe/qailem.mp4
Well done

So, who's the craziest Mayoiga now ? Speedstar ? Lovepon ? Mitsumune ?

Speaking of where is that user, where is the stream that was promised? He'd better man the fuck up and cut his fucking dick off.

If Speedstar disappointed you then you didn't understand his character in the first place. I really like this episode if only for the fact that it separates the posers from the real Speedstar fans!

In more ways than one.

I might go back and add subs, because Touma was saying "start your life over, you dumbass'. No time now, maybe someone else can pick it up.

Lovepon and Speedstar. They should become a couple.

Same. Yanderestar is fucking delusional. I want to see him break when he realizes that Mitsu will never be his and Masaki has already won a long time ago when she actually acknowledged him for who he was.

Mitsumune is the most sane one. He is like the average virgin you seen on the streets.

Just a reminder that Nanko is the best girl.

Mitsumune's mom.

Speedo. He hid his crazy pretty well until this episode.

Speedstar. Before this episode I would've said Lovepon but there's no way even the Pon is crazier than what Yanderestar did this episode.

Pretty much. The signs have been there from episode one, only a blind person could miss them.

>Okada's shitty fat self-insert is one of the few reasonable ones

Color me surprised.

Masaki is more important to Mitsumune than crazy Hayato.

Mikage, Lovepon, Speedstar.

Those three are the most batshit insane, who would kill without feeling any remorse. I would add Hellfire too but I think he only kills when it's really necessary.

Lovepon tried to murder Mitsumune before.

How come Speedo was okay with leaving the village without Mitsumune then

>shitty fat
That's not how you spell 'perfect'.

You mean Manko.

>listening to someone with a fake tit on their head

So Wanko. You wanted to do something interesting before you died. Did the Make a Wish Foundation come through for you?

Congratulations! You got yourself caught.

Did anything happen with the I left you in a burning building right after I prepared to rip off your fingernails thing

WHY ARE PINK GODDESS, NAANA, NANKO AND SOY LATTE SO BEST

Being BTFO by a manlet like Mitsumune is a legit reason for suicide.

>Mikage
Why Mikage? He was even trying to stop Lovepon from torturing the fuck out of Mitsumune.

And Hayato only kills when it has something to do with Mitsu.

So what thing do we learn about ep 7? I want a summary guy

That's cold

He's the mastermind and knew they'd end up going back

He only loves Mitsumune when he has power over him, as you will see when he LOCKS UP MITSUMUNE IN THE CELL IN EPISODE 9.

This episode explained why no one cares about who wants to kill who (well, besides Mitsumune because he wants the Masaki pussy).

They're all insane, calmly discussing how to burn a girl.

Lovepon has been like that since the start and can be calmed down pretty easily.
Mikage is a scheming shit but not crazy.
Hayato is the worst of the group. Steaming pile of shit.

Pretty much the whole group is varying degrees of mentally fucked.

Speedstar BTFO. The very foundations of his life came apart in that single punch. He must despise Masaki now.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with being yandere.

No. Just like nothing happened after I tried to drown you.

Mitsumune and Masaki despise Speedstar.

This brings me so much joy.

I don't know participating in a burning at the stake is something pretty interesting.