ITT: unpopular opinions

ITT: unpopular opinions

Even though the last episode was infuriating, I still enjoyed Toradora for the most part.

I didn't realize that this was an unpopular opinion now.

Otherwise, the only actual crazy person in Welcome to the NHK was Misaki. Satou was just weak but completely curable.

SoL in a School Setting is the best of all anime

Kabaneri is an empowerment fantasy for edgy teenagers.

>even though the last episode was infuriating

I never got this. Taiga needed to work out her shit with her family and she and Ryuji still got together in the end.

She needed to work out her shit, but leaving without saying anything and not talking to anyone in 1 year is way too unrealistic.

They have phones.

>without saying anything

It was a bit retarded, but so is Taiga. She sent them all that pic of the star as an incredibly obtuse way of saying "I'll be all right," didn't she?

Anime sucks.

Even the cheesiest american teen comedy movie has more believable romance than the average anime.

ここにあなたの「you」です

Strike Witches was shit and Vividred Operation was great.

pffff, you want unpopular opinion?

Toradora is garbage.

Tokyo Ghoul's 1st season is a legitimately good show under every single aspect

I liked both seasons of Kuroshitsuji

You probably think that because the average anime tends to cater to an eastern audience.

The average american teen comedy movie is equally trash though.

(You)

Fishing for replies?

Yeah it was getting pretty good around Episode 19, that's what made the last one so frustrating

But this is the only unpopular opinion so far

ami is the worst girl in toradora

slice of life shows are basically all the same
there's about 2-3 categories you can sort them into and that's about it

I sometimes prefer dubs to subs, although it mainly depends on which version I saw first

I never watch currently airing shows because I binge watch every show I watch.

I also don't give a shit if anyone is from Sup Forums or reddit as long as they aren't a faggot and anyone who seriously has a waifu as more than a joke is retarded

Akame ga Kill is one of the best series ever made, is like an improved version of Hunter x Hunter.

This is true though

StrikerS was good

apparently the source material had taiga leave for like couple months

It was cringe

Literally fucking how, they were both masterpieces.

Rudeus is literally a manchild with no self-restraint. Easily one of the most infuriating protagonists of all time.

Kiniro Mosaic was fucking awful apart from perhaps the 1st episode

Spice and Wolf is fucking boring. I'm not a jew so I don't give a shit about economics and Horo is just ugly.

>I enjoyed Toradora.
>unpopular opinion

What?

Loli is disgusting.

Fire Sisters from the Monogatari series are total shit and Nisemono is by far the weakest part of the franchise.

Nichijou was unfunny 70% of the time.

Despite its many flaws, Naruto is still enjoyable.

The Monogatari series encapsulates everything wrong with modern anime.

The moe phenomenon has ruined anime women, who were often capable and sexy in the 80s and 90s but are now kawaii uguu virgins meant to ease the loneliness of purityfags.

>that's an unpopular opinion

wasn't aware Sup Forums read it because they thought it was good