What do you do when you're not posting on Sup Forums and watching anime, Sup Forumsnons?

What do you do when you're not posting on Sup Forums and watching anime, Sup Forumsnons?

I know this is really offtopic but I want to learn more about the people I'm with almost every day.

I am a hobbyist photographer and a guy who spends a lot of time outside - hiking, cycling and even some light mountaineering if I'm in the mood for it (while listening to anison).

Other urls found in this thread:

techfox.comicgenesis.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> blogposting

This is completely off-topic, but who cares. I spend most of my time self-harming, sleeping, and crying. :^)

> self-harming
But why??

>What do you do when you're not posting on Sup Forums and watching anime, Sup Forumsnons?
I post on /jp/.

I'm a gigantic faggot.

The usual - games, music, studying, books, buying some /fa/ stuff.
I'm also going to invest into hiking/cycling when I get enough money

I get it if people do it for fun. A friend of mine told me to cut him because it feels good.

Studying, programming, practicing Japanese.

I don't like to cut myself that much. I only cut myself for aesthetic reasons and if I need blood, but I usually don't cut deep enough for a generous amount of blood anyway. I mostly hit myself with blunt objects. I used to hit my head a lot but I don't want to slowly die from constant strokes and seizures from a brain injury. I'd rather quickly die than slowly die if I have to, you know?

> need blood
What do you need it for? Drinking?

Check other boards I frequent which is just 2 others, play Dark Souls, or masturbate. Not much else to do.

Learning how to make music.

I'm a university student, Department of Japanology because I'm a filthy weeb. Studying is taking up most of my time, but when I'm not doing anything study or anime-related (and by the end of the year in our department, you really start to hate the things you once loved), I play video games, read creepypasta, listen to some music or draw, sometimes watch or read some decent Sup Forumsntent. Been thinking about getting into cosplay, but shit's time-consuming, and studying has already drained me.
I don't spend much time outside, but sometimes I will get out to eat with friends or celebrate somebody's birthday. I usually visit my hometown in summer, where me and my best friend will either do normie activities like go swimming or camping, or lock ourselves in a room for two days and have a shitty arthouse horror movie marathon. This summer, though, I'm getting institutionalized, so I'm not sure how much time we'll have. Still hope it'll be good, friend's leaving the country this summer.

Masturbate, 日本語を勉強います

I think it's 勉強します, friend.
Not that I'm any good at moonrunes, I'm literally the worst in my group.

I shitpost on /m/, build gunpla, brush up on my programming when I can be bothered and generally waste time doing nothing in particular. Such is the life of a NEET.

I've been wanting to get into cosplay again as I've only ever done it once but it seems pretty daunting going at it alone.

Get high and play vidya / bike / fap (anime as well).

Literally all I do minus go to work 30 hours a week. Though no boss on my shifts and no real work to do 99% and starting to work from home more often its just getting paid to do above.

I go to

Wageslaving
Thanks god In 2 months I'm back into the NEET life

>when I need blood

Analyzing asymptotic behaviours of algorithms

Makes sense

Rip good old quest threads on /tg/.
Though I wasn't the biggest fan of them, It sucked to see you guys get forced off

I spend a lot of time with my black german shepherd (playing, teaching him tricks, going for a walk etc.), draw stuff from time to time traditionally (pencil & paper, my graphic tablet is dead), listen to music, play guitar when I feel motivated enough, play video games and read horror stuff/manga. Most of my free time I also waste on youtube, watching h3h3 and all that dank stuff.
I'm not that type of dude who goes for a drink since I have bad experiences with alcohol, but I do vape sometimes. I don't spend much social-time with my friends, like going outside or something, since they moved out of town. But we chat to each other almost every day. I also spend a lot of time with my brother who is basically a NEET (I'm no different though).
I'm also going to be a university student soon, I just gotta think about what I'm even going to study.

>getting institutionalized
l-like in a mental asylum?
why?

Working at a pharmacy.

I also go to the gym to exercise, perform in a couple concert bands and browse/sell stuff on ebay. I used to draw a lot but haven't done much lately because working takes up so much time. I want to leave my job but I rarely get responses from places I apply to.

I'm also going to Miku Expo in NYC because I've never been to an idol-style concert and want to get it out of my system before I die.

Blood does taste good tbhonest desu. Sips my own blood sometimes

Hey would "nihongo no benkyou" be correct in this context?

Woops. Typed that without thinking.

>perform in a couple concert bands

I have no experience playing any music instruments, how can I get into such bands when I eventually learn?

I have to drink vitamine-juice everyday that builds up the red blood cells in my body, otherwise I feel weak and sick. That stuff literally tastes like blood because of the iron inside, can't stand it.

I don't see why not.

Probably browsing a different board, or outside doing stupid things like trying to get my degree.

You might have to use google to find any groups in your region that have websites or facebook pages and then contact the conductor, I feel like most of them communicate by sending out emails. I've seen ads in the newspaper for musician openings before too.

What does your blood taste like then? My blood taste a little salty somehow. I dont get why some people blood taste sweet.

It tastes like iron and I guess kinda salty?

I don't have the energy to do anything else, except for some light exercise.

I don't know why, but I literally can't do anything.

Still doesnt explain why some people blood's taste sweet

what course senpai?

ganbatte, user!

My blood definitely does not taste sweet. It's slightly metallic and more salty than any other flavor. The idea of drinking it is kind of gross. Plus, there are so many wonderful things you could do with your blood. Drinking it would be a waste.

Watching anime?

Med student, takes up a ton of time. Anime is the second most time consuming thing I do. Other than that, I go for walks, play pickup bball, and make music.

Masturbating to Noise hentai.

Why is this thread still here?

Women's Studies.

>literal blog thread
Also I'm a scientist. Yes really. Been here over ten years; I was an undergrad when I first came here.

should have been a late night thread

instead it's a blogthread with ledditors that aren't asleep yet

> so many wonderful things
Like how?

A friend of mine has diabetes. Which basically means ofc that he has way too much sugar in his blood = sweet blood. Well, he claims atleast that it tastes sweet, and I'm not going to vampire-mode to proof myself that it's sweet.
I don't know about ordinary people though.

>Yes really

Did you actually think anybody was incredulous about your shitty job?

It's not like nighttime Sup Forums exists anymore anyways so it'd just be the same shit.

I know this sounds stupid so please no bully but for spells, rituals, baking, art, etc.

I was going to say that the same people who think blood tastes sweet probably thinks their piss tastes sweet too.

Come on mods, do your job already.

Quests are better off on their own board imo senpai. Plus /qst/ has some really cool gizmos.

The real shame is that it wasn't done when quests were booming. They had already lost most of their steam before /qst/ was created.

Professionally I do small office IT work. In my spare time I mess around with high-end hifi, metalworking machinery, guns, and I like exploring but not by myself so only when I have a girlfriend.

Arrived here as a kissless virgin about 7 years ago. Sup Forumsnon gave me the courage to become a normalfag. You're waifu is still shit though.

Mainly stuck between uni and work. Besides that I like to travel when I can, read manga, play vidya and VNs. I've been trying to get back in the habit of reading and exercise. Staying busy helps keep my mind off of my impending mental breakdown.

Hanging out with my babe and bros

I taste one of my friend bloods and its quite sweet. I dont think he have diabetes.

So its like adding your blood to cooking?Something I did when accidentally cut my finger and the blood gets into the soup. It didnt taste any different from normal soup. I guess its just for the aesthetic.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Someone dump some loli pien or trap doujins or something.

>Rubyquest

Oh man, that's what brought me to Sup Forums in 2009. Those were the days.

>there are over a hundred threads on the board
>come into this one specifically to whine and shitpost

I'm currently sick, going up to my divorced Dad's house for the weekend to relax before I try to find a summer internship as well as a job so I can actually be a responsible person before University starts up again and I gotta survive off my earnings (or just find a job there, whatever).

I downloaded Macross 7 as well as like 12 manga to read but have only nibbled a bit on each. Maybe on like episode 8 of Macross and have chipped off 2 or 3 manga I gotta read.

Threads like these aren't so bad every once in a while.

I enjoy blogging on Sup Forums in my free time

Nothing wrong user. I dont think tasting your own blood is bad thing to do.

They're usually saved for new year's

>Threads like these aren't so bad every once in a while.

I miss the sense of community the old Sup Forums occasionally had. Before /soc/ turned socializing into cancer there used to be meetup or contact threads that lead to Sup Forumsnons actually making friends. I met my first girlfriend on Sup Forums.

It's more for witchcraft and magic than anything. I wouldn't use enough of any bodily fluid to alter the taste of anything I made.

Was she crazy?

I'm anonymous and I will report this thread and put sage in my options entry

I dont understand witchcrafting either. Care to share your magical experience?

You still get flecks and glimpses of the community of old Sup Forums, but recently things really have turned quite glum. I'm not usually the first person to say to fuck off and lurk more, but like in the last few months I've felt like I had to beat some anons over the head with how new they were being. I'm waiting for that one percect series like Code Geass or more recently Kill la Kill to unite Sup Forums and have us all goof off in the plethora of stickies and threads. But sadly, it seems thats only a fantasy.

At least the people running the site do silly shit, like New Years April Fools, or Cinco de Maho.

>What do you do when you're not posting on Sup Forums and watching anime,

I've been editing on wikipedia for years and continue to do so. Getting closer to senior editor level but still a long ways away since I only have close to 20,000 edits (twenty thousand). My edits have very low reversion rate on non-controversial topics and a high reversion rate on some topics due to fighting posters such as those sockpuppets from reputation.com and online reputation management corporations trying to sanitize material or countries that reward pre-recruited teams of posters for defensive updates such as china. So far, those corporations are winning by a great margin as wikipedia is basically a big positive PR wagon for those rich enough to hire a reputation manager company (basically everyone of any worth since it is cheap enough).

Just google online reputation manager and you'll get an idea of the size of the problem that afflicts the truth on wikipedia and other persistent or durable online storages of information.

Working on wikipedia as a volunteer editor is how I decided to "fight entropy" as well as give back to the 'net for all the fun and usefulness it had given to me since the 1980's.

Mods what the fuck? Kill this blogshit thread already.

Kill yourself and you'll never have to see another blogpost again.

Kill la Kill was over 2 years ago.

Thats actually really interesting. Though this might be a poor question, whats the sillies article you've had to edit? Considering how huge Wikipedia is, I bet you must have stumbled across something like "Huge Dongs" or "Turbo Boners" that just made you giggle

I'm too old for this shit

Redd/a/t t/a/mblr sure is nice today.

Carpenter and sometime-comic artist. Do some outdoors stuff like bicycling and landscaping. I like coming here to laugh at people sperging out over small stuff.

Where's the loli?

>and sometime-comic artist
You can't say that without posting a link

F/a/cebook

I'm a second year Bachelor of Arts student, aspiring to get into law school. Music is my other passion, besides Anime, so I want to get into Law school, to practice Entertainment/ Intellectual property law. I'm trying to get into Univeristy of Osgoode In Toronto, and eventually want to move to Los Angeles. I spend most of my time inside, watching anime, Studying, and practicing music. I play piano and guitar, and started learning to produce on a laptop about two years ago. I try to maintain good health, with a decent diet, and I run 5 KM on the treadmill every day. Excercise helps me keep my sanity.

>You still get flecks and glimpses of the community of old Sup Forums, but recently things really have turned quite glum.

Certainly, the overall stupidity level of content increased since Hero took over from moot. Part of the problem is that mods ban controversial or informative posters that are off topic. But it's typically the off topic posts sprinkled into threads that make them not only more interesting, but informative and sometimes I've learned something new that way.

There's another glum aspect of Sup Forums. There will always be those who hate informative or insightful posts. Due to their insecurity and self-loathing, they lash out with bad Sup Forums posts. In the past, I've even seen some of them use "stop blogposting" retorts against 2 sentence posts that were informative.

Some of these hateful or spiteful people just want to see the world burn. If they cannot succeed in life (without trying hard) then no one else is allowed to either. But their goal of burning things down is stopped by the fear of getting caught, lack of access, lack of ability, and lack of resources. So they post on Sup Forums as that is one of the few places that doesn't require bannable accounts to post.

Wasn't /soc/ created for this?

Not anime.

Report and move on.

Hope this shit won't get out of hand.
Drinking. A lot. Only beer though but if you have one of those Sup Forums related-drinking games then you can count me in. I'd take a bottle for one of your pussy shots any day.

>Was she crazy?

Brilliant scientist chick. So un-crazy that she didn't understand why people could act on feelings instead of objective logic...so the relationship kinda dried up after a couple years. But god she was amazing and I miss her.

Is this thread seriously still up? Kill yourselves normalfags and mods.

>You can't say that without posting a link

techfox.comicgenesis.com/

>So un-crazy that she didn't understand why people could act on feelings instead of objective logic...so the relationship kinda dried up after a couple years
How does that even happens? Girls are supposed to be the ones that doesn't understand logic.You're retarded.