Kabaneri - Daily reminder than Mumei is MC's sister

Other urls found in this thread:

yomogi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/asaloon/1459896628
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hope she isnt her sister... or i would feel spoiled by your post. no resentments dude, is not your fault...i guess

They're going need to pull out some crazy ass plot twists in order to make his sister survive that sudoku blast

How did Mumei grew those boobs?

How are they going to hold hands then?

How can you not recognize your own sister?

TWO
RIBBONS
TWO RIBBONS!

Mumei is sex.

Doesn't the damn OP makes this obvious?

>in before his family has some kind of super resistance against kabane and all those study they did on corpses and viruses was useless

Forget Mumei.

Stronk Koito is the new hotness.

Pre-screening spoilers will be posted here.

yomogi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/asaloon/1459896628

Disgusting tranny

>current year
>people still think she isn't Ikoma's suster

Grow the fuck up, boy.

Maybe he fucked up the sudoku bomb and blew up an artery, not her heart. Might have prevented blood flow to her head, which is apparently the only way to survive it.

You're not retarded and I want you to continue contributing to threads with relevant comments, even if they seem far-fetched.

reminder that he came back hours after she got bit and she was already turned when he blew her up

Daily reminder that ur a fucking faggot

You must be really stupid if you don't remember the MC KILLED HER when she turned.

She's not underaged so i can't get hard

I want her to work my hydraulics.

She was already turned, so it is possible that it was not effective in killing her. Mumei has scars on the front and back of her chest. Ikoma doesn't. The heart cage might've saved her.

Except it literally showed the MC using those mini bombs on her chest and her sister dropping to the floor after he used it.

>Making another thread when there's one up
>Opening thread with crack theory that is for simpletons who can't into basic themes
Apply yourself

Knocked out. The vast majority of kabane aren't killed, they're incapacitated by having their limbs blown/cut off or knocked out. That is why Ikoma's piercing gun is such a big deal, it actually breaks the cage and kills them. So far we've only seen those bombs being effective on humans who are in the early stages of turning.

You make a good point, but I'm pretty sure an explosive directly on her chest would pierce through the cage.

Doubtfully at all. Whats about that he didn't get to identify his sister?

A well constructed metal cage is remarkably resilient. Those little bombs don't pack a whole lot of firepower. Just enough to kill a person, but kabane aren't people.

DONT SPOIL IT YOU FUCKING WORTHLESS LIVING SHIT

So assuming she survived the explosion, she would be kabane.
Their village was fucking overrun.
Or does your theory also include a knight in shining armour riding through the village after Ikoma left (through the kabane horde) to somehow save Mumei before fully turning into kabane?
We saw how fast it spreads through to the brain in episode 1 with Ikoma.
Hell for someone to save his sister in time, Ikoma would still be in naked eye vision range.
Are you starting to see how stupid this sounds even if you consider it happened?

dumb frogposter

>Taking this literally.

The fanbase for this show is really retarded isn't it.

OH FUCK THIS IS ON !
THANKS FOR RUINING ME THE FUCKING ANIME YOU HUMONGOUS FAGGOT

No, seriously you are so dumb. Everyone could have seen this coming miles ahead.

Frogposters, man.

She was holding onto the stone when Ikoma used the explosive. That must've had an effect. The cage probably shielded her heart, and fucked up just enough to prevent her from fully turning. Then she regenerated and turned into a kabaneri with no recollections of her past life due to the shock. And so she became Nameless (Mumei). According to Enoch Mumei may still turn into something closer to a savage kabane once her time is up.

Holy fucking shit you actually believe that you wrote out.
Read it again and again until you understand how fucking stupid it sounds, then go post it on reddit where you belong you dumb fuck.

Will you print out and eat your own post when you're proven wrong, user?

I won't need to.
The shot in the OP was explained in the other thread and people are coming up with reddit tier fiction to say otherwise because they don't understand extremely basic analysis of visual material.

Even if mumei is ikoma's sister. I will eat a shoe if she survives for those reasons.

The face and the eyes are exactly the same, you fucking retard. It's not a matter of taking that scene literally, is that they have literally the same fucking face.

I understand it. It's supposed to symbolize Ikoma's dependence on a female figure and his regrets tied to his sister.
Except that's only one interpretation, faggot.
Now, will you print out and eat your own post once you're proven wrong?
I'd be pretty damn surprised if she survived for those exact reasons myself. Most likely the explanation won't be as detailed.

>same fucking face
Doesn`t all anime characters have the same fucking face?

read the fucking manga.

Same hair color and eye color as well as the same jaw.
Manga isn't even out.

Why didn't Mumei turn a funny color

Or does Ikoma just have metal poisoning from all those bolts

It's fucking ONE retard who keeps reposting same picture. Stop generalizing like a shitposters

>doesn't know about the manga

What the fuck is this image trying to prove? That people use ribbons?
if you weren't color blind OP you could see that Mumei ribbons is blue and his sister's pink
And his sister is dead anyway

Sister didn't have ahoge, sorry, try again.

>Except that's only one interpretation, faggot.
Except it's the fucking right one.
Did you read what you typed out at all?
>The stone MUST have had an effect
>PROBABLY shielded her heart ... just enough prevent her from fully turning
You remember Ikoma had to nearly suicide to stop the virus spreading to his brain, right?
Or is this your "magical" stone coming into play?
Jesus fucking christ go back to wherever you came from.
>Regenerated and turned into a kabaneri with no recollection of her past life due to shock
Well what a fucking good thing that is
Honestly this is a disgrace to crack theories.
The thing is there's actually people believing this shit.

Do you remember GC OP? Do you remember how it ended.
Small amounth of retards

Will you eat your post. Yes or no?

Yeah okay mate go post more shit on r/animetheories or wherever the fuck you come up with this shit, where you can continue to deflect logic and premises based on evidence in favour of your bollocks, better yet not even address your own flawed proposition and simply keep referring to the other poster.

It ended exactly as it was told in the OP. Shu got his crystal hand and his king's mark formed on it after he took back his original power. With two void genomes and the king's heart he absorbed all the crystal cancer and sacrificed himself. Except Inori saved him and died instead.

Dude, that would be resentment. It is also kinda like his fault.... but lets wait and see. So long as this doesnt go all aot

But wasnt it shown in episode 5 that mumei used the bombs to kill kabanes even while its mid air its was still effective

It makes perfect sense.

And the reason she calls herself Mumei (No-Name) and doesn't remember Ikoma is simply because she lost her memories of the ordeal.

Oh look, it's one of the retards from the 'twitter raid'

Bitch, I've been here for a decade. I don't even know all these subreddit names you keep spewing. Obviously you're more acquainted with the site and its user base than I am.

She used a whole bunch of them and the kabane were blown to bits. No indication that it got to the heartcage.

What twitter raid?
How is pointing out flaws in his ridiculous theory meaning I'm from a twitter raid?
Your post already indicates you're bullshitting and that you haven't been here since 2006.
You're doing nothing but deflecting when someone mentions problems in your golden theory.
>I don't even know all these subreddit names you keep spewing
You can't even follow a fucking conversation, I typed out one and I don't even know if it it exists but if it does it sounds like a fitting place for your dumb ass theories
Probably shitting up delta threads saying mikumo is a hologram as well no doubt.

I'm not deflecting, I'm adapting. If I was deflecting I would completely disregard your argument and go "you're wrong" without providing a counter example. Much like what you're doing. And it's not since 2006, it's since 2007. May 10 2007 to be precise, I rounded it up because decade sounds better than 9 years and 3 days.

You're just trolling at this point
>If I was deflecting I would completely disregard your argument and go "you're wrong" without providing a counter example
Which is what you did.
Your first response after I told you it was retarded was about me being proven wrong.
Your next response was saying you understand one other interpretation, then saying I'll be proven wrong.
Your next response was asking if I'd eat my post.
Then you bullshitting saying you've been here for a decade.
So yeah, deflecting.
>Much like what you're doing
Care to provide examples? Some basis for your point? Though judging from your recent posts that sort of thing is difficult for you.
>May 10 2007 to be precise, I rounded it up because decade sounds better than 9 years and 3 days.
100% guarantee you made the date up on the spot or that the date is of no relevance.
Just another newfag who can't even back up his own theories when they're questioned.
Oh and by the way, knowing that reddit is notorious for people spouting shit arguments without backing them up =/= using reddit.
Good to see you're young or new enough to use that simply excellent counterpoint of
>You mentioned it first so you must use that site! Ha!
Though.
You're not worth my time honestly, several posts and yet nothing more constructive than your original drivel of a theory.
Enjoy wallowing in your own filth.

>posting like this

You don't belong here and no one wants you here.

I didn't say you'd be proven wrong. Or perhaps I did, but it was not my intention to be interpreted that way. I asked if you'd be willing to print out and eat your post on the occasion that you're wrong and Mumei is imouto.
There are several other possible hints pointing towards this. Like how Mumei now finds herself at risk of losing her place in the world, or how she feels that she has no one to rely on. If she is imouto she'll have Ikoma.

>She was holding onto the stone when Ikoma used the explosive.
dude, you're dumb. the stone doesn't have any magic powers

Will you print out and eat your post too, user?

>Will you print out and eat your post too, user?
is this some new dank meme?
the stone was never implied to have magical powers.

>is this some dank new meme
No, it's a fitting punishment for being wrong.
Yes or no?

how am I wrong?

Fuck off back to /r9k/.

I'm not saying you are wrong. I am merely proposing that you should eat paper on cam for my amusement on the occasion that you're proven wrong.

sure thing. but I wont be wrong.

Ikoma's sister is dead user. She was already almost fully transformed when he blasted her heart with a suicide pouch. Even if she WAS his sister, she would have recognized him when they first met.

In order to become a Kabaneri you need to prevent the virus from reaching your brain. If you see the pic you posted the virus was already in her head and her eyes had changed.

Mumei just resembles his sister is all.

Actually the virus does reach the brain, if the weird veins are any indicator. In order to become a kabaneri you need to force the virus into dormancy.

Nah. That's retarded

i lol'ed

I'm not into dudes and she-dudes.

I hope mumei dies

>she's not one of main girl
WTF, man.

>Different facial structure.
>Different eyebrows.
>Different hair.
>Different eye shape.
??????

NYEH! Must be same girl! NYEH!

shes pretty cute.
think her and gaijin engineer are gonna pair up?