High School Dxᗡ

Why is their symmdock compatibility so huge?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ishibumi_ddd/status/731067524733796352
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Synchronization rate is exceeding 100%! At this rate... !!!

Anime even showed, that their breasts are naturally attracted to each other.

>twitter.com/ishibumi_ddd/status/731067524733796352
Not sure what this is saying completely because Twitter translate sucks but I do see that Ishibumi is saying an unexpected development will happen in the next volume.

>xᗡ

Fuck off.

But he is not smiling.

So, can we say that Rias and Akeno are title DDs?

>first Index started the NT "sequel"
>than Mondaiji with Last Embryo
>now StB may do a "sequel"
>and DxD most likely will too
Is this becoming a trend in LN's now?

Great, now all we need are those fat old horny guys, A lot of them.

>still no doujin of Kuroka being inseminated in every hole by Issei
And here i thought japan had gotten taste.

I see dead fairies.

FIRST KID

I'm not sure if they even exist in DxD. All non-humans are different levels of handsome.

Don't really care if it's becoming a trend i'm just happy Ishibumi is hinting at it.
There's still too many adventures to go on and too many women to charm.
Issei has tons of work ahead of him especially looking forward to the world rating games.

ew

Kuroka volume when? I want more big fat cat tats fanservice.

No silly, it's obviously Diablos Dragon.

I need to cum inside this Angel

From my point of view it's Dragon of Dragon.

Can I be next? Also, what are those holes for?

Always thought it meant Devil x Dragon.
It refers to Issei and also to Rias and Issei's relationship.

>If MC of sequel will be Ex. Will you read it?
>It will be creation of harem still theme of sequel?
>If yes, will Ex go after his sisters?
I need answers.

It can mean that, Dragon of Dragon, Great Red, Diabolos Dragon, the counter terrorist organization or Issei and Vali. I don't think we'll ever get the answer, just like BorN.

>If MC of sequel will be Ex. Will you read it?
Nope.
>It will be creation of harem still theme of sequel?
If Issei is the lead yes, but if it's Ex most likely not he's a closet pervert so he has no balls.
>If yes, will Ex go after his sisters?
This doesn't really deserve a comment, but no.

I want a doujin of Issei being cloned so the girls can all be gang banged but stay pure and faithful

>angel

They're not gonna do an EX sequel any time soon silly user. That's such a big risk that could kill the popularity. This isn't the first time a series has done a time traveling kids appearing in a side story, and none of those have done a sequel about them.

>he thinks that counts as faithful

I'd pay money to see that.
Could even use that SS where they actually cloned Issei as a base for it.

+1

My idea exactly.
Akeno handles 6 Issei's at once and wants more
Asia, Roseweisse, and Koneko can't keep up
Xenovia doesn't mind and thinks it's an efficient way to ensure pregnancy
Irina has trouble at first but then starts to want more
Kuroka gets DP'd
Ravel focuses on Bukake
And Rias just sticks with one on vanilla sex with the real Issei while all this goes on.

After stalking nip boards, they seem to think that Shiva will be an antagonist in this final arc as well. One of them said that the end of volume 21 implied that Shiva has a mode where he can't control himself, and that Indra will use this mode as basically a brainwashed body guard.

Basically Indra will try to play the nice guy when it comes to politics after all the damages, and use Shiva to force the others to do what he wants, because aside from the Dragon Gods no one is really left that can say no to the two strongest Gods left standing. That's how this last arc will start it sounds like.

>another villain underestimating Issei
Ooh this go'n be good and since we're talking about Shiva we might get to see how Issei becomes a dragon god.

If this was volume 20/21 Issei he would be around Indra's level, but Ophis nerfed him so he's probably Rizevim tier at the very best. And Indra doesn't underestimate him if volume 10 was anything to go by. He warned Azazel that he would be forced to kill Issei if he became too strong. Not sure why though.

GTFO with that garbage it ruins threads with retards spamming rolling!
kys.

I'll take anything except 0

>kys
I will never do anything people using this shit tell me to

>GTFO
>kys

Because if Issei becomes too strong he could stop his plans.
And since Issei is a hero he would without a doubt be opposing him.

That's nice

Darling

fuck

I wonder what Cao Cao's role will be in this. He keeps wanting to learn what a hero is, and he hasn't used Truth Idea yet, which is supposed to be the ultimate hax form possible. We'll also learn about his past with Indra soon. On top of that, we still haven't seen a Longinus kill a god yet, so I wonder if they'll have to use True Longinus to kill Shiva or something. I can only see Shiva dying to make it harder for Issei and Vali in the future to deal with the other worlds.

Found this on the side of the road
Wat do?

Follow my teachings, my son

I don't think Shiva dying would matter he had to be ""convinced"" to step in against 666 if it was needed. Doubt he'd lift a finger against the invasion unless he would get something out of it himself.

RIP spine

To me it seemed like he didn't bother was because he knew he couldn't destroy it. He flat out said only a complete Ophis or Great Red could, but even in that case the world would be destroyed in the process. Plus it's not like the invasions are just gonna ignore his faction for no reason.

OH GOD

Doggystyle too ruff

>one of the best designs goes to King of Salt: The Character

>forever dead
>no magical girl x oppai dragon adventures
Now everyone knows there is no god in DxD.

I wonder if Sona will take over on her show as main character.

You have a better chance of unbrother zoning Saji.

I'll take anything including 0

Here I go.

Well?

That only means she got pregnant first, not fucked first.

And?

If Rias wasn't defending Issei's virginity like a hawk he'd have lost it already most likely to Akeno or someone else. It's only going to be Rias first because she's so possessive of Issei.

Uless Saji regularly visits Issei's house together with her, there is not much chance for him in future.

>tfw the characters themselves are agents of the editor, seeking to prevent the protagonist from getting any sex

At this point I'm waiting for one of the final bosses to have a weakness to the blood of a virgin or something and that gets played as a big fuck you to the editor.

Not looking good for Saji since there was no mentioning of it at all by Issei's kids.
Has the madman really done it?

Maybe Saji dies. Ishibumi kill him off in this arc as a parallel to how Indra killed Vritra, but instead Saji this time. That right there would send Issei off the deep end to kill him.

It's almost as though Issei actually died, went to hell & this is his torment. Each time he reaches for the fruit, it goes away, each time he seeks to drink, he can't.

Who will have a pointless illustration in volume 22?

Would Issei and the girls be into exhibitionism?

Fairly certain that the girls only can handle being nude in front of Issei.

Roll for The Best.

Fine

Considering that all girls are now huge chested, how is likely that they will helping to each other with breastfeeding kids?

I'm still trying to get through my head that Elmenhilde becomes that big, and possibly Bennia. Like does Issei's sperm have some super growth hormones in them?

Oh boy

Damn it, user! She's an ANGEL. They're not for that

OPPAI

HA!

>still no high res rips of vol 21 illustrations

>my hopes and dreams

Rias, Akeno, Kuroka and Ross already are nearly bakunyuu sizes, so it's not much very surprising if they grown up little more. Xenovia, Irina and Ravel are also pretty big and with pregnancy is also quite possible for them grown up beyond 100+. So far it thus pretty natural growth. So only one with radical increase in size are Koneko, Asia, Elmenhilde and Le Fay. With Koneko anything is possible as she still too young. Asia is directly stated to still growing and who know what with Elmenhilde and Le Fay.
Maybe they grown is truly entirely natural thing.

I don't think I'm ready for this sort of commitment.

Ara ara~ What a shame

rollo

>Getting stuck with a crazy
A relationship with her would be very unhealthy.

She's only crazy about the dragon dick.

>dragon dick
>wide wood
>solid snake
How many other nicknames are there for someone's manhood?