The ultimate weapon against the Jews

This thing has serious potential.
Jewish Banks are already afraid of this.
A decentralized currency we can use to destroy the Jews and their banks.

This may be our only chance so save humanity, guys.

You are right, I bought in back in 2012.

Holy shit.

Also I am willing to answer questions about bitcoin

OP just might be fucking right.

Not yet user. Wait til I get 100k worth. Then talk about it

Was great - and still has potential if people manage to depose of (((Core))) who are unwilling to let it scale.
Regardless, cryptocurrency will be the future of currency and will bring about the Death of the Fed.

Dont fall formit. It only benefits those who had bitcoin early and screws anyone investing now. Its a pyramid scheme.

Other and better options are becoming available.

Good goyim. Spread the FUD

The first 2 millions coin ever mined have never been used...

The closest we can get to an altruistic form of money.

Kike alert

Seriously hoping for this.

Lmao, I'm just a man getting ready for the future.

I bought 50 in 2012 and now I can't find the HDD where I have them.

Please find them.

I agree that crypto is the future but Bitcoin is over valued. We will be stuck with fiat until a government allows employers to pay it's employees in crypto.
We also would need to set up a tax system or anyone being paid in crypto would be arrested for fraud.

Nigga you better dig that shit out

If Bitcoin were a pyramid scheme.
And the coin price was being inflated by Kike propaganda.
And large early mined holdings were hoarded by Kikes waiting to dump them at a profit.
You couldn't know this, because it's all anonymous, right?

Ignore these faggots. They are the kikes if the geek world. They want to lure you in to increase the value of bitcoin which they bought many years ago and you have no chance of making decent money off.

There are other options of decentralised crypto currencies and they all have their own system.

The new jew is becoming the geek bitcoin user lureing you into buying bitcoin only to increase their USD$ net worth.

New decentralised crypto currencies are coming out every few months. Etherium is the second biggest although ripple will be growing a lot more soon. Many more out there and bitcoin is not something you can use to buy much anyway so its all as useful as each other EXCEPT buying bitcoin youre falling for the geek jews tricks to make them rich.

Who controls the supply of Bitcoin?

I'm convinced blockstream/core were installed by (((them))) to hobble bitcoin.

just another fiat currency
just remember people currency is not real
bartering system

Holy shit Schlomo, fuck off.

How many, I wish I would have.

The very geeks which promote it only to increase the value of their bitcoin they got when it was affordable.

People who promote bitcoin dont care about ethics, dont fall for it.

They do it so their bitcoin they own is worth more USD$.

Bitcoin is issued by decrypting a puzzle set by the founder of bitcoin in a open source environent.

Its a pyramid scheme.

>created by unknown entity
>Unknown bias or agenda
>Supposed to believer somebody wouldn't come forward as the creator
>Perfect for globalised central government
>Perfect for globalisation

It probably IS the Jews man. Think about it

You're retarted. I started doing this not even six months ago. I don't even hold bitcoin right now, I hold Eth and other shitcoins. Ripple is retarted. You are really dumb. Bitcoin is basically the petrol dollar of the crypto world and it will rise past 10k.

$225,000 now days......

I do think its possible that cryptos are the jews jewing us tho. I worry about that

Thats all you have... pointing the finger at me saying "JEW!"

While you literally jew others tricking them into buying into bitcoin only benefitting those who bought it early on.

Pyramid scheme.

if you want to destroy the jews you would start using the bartering system
no another fucking fiat currency

Fuck you jew go back to israel so we can nuke you all and solve our proble without breaking a sweat

>Not sure if Ahmed or Schlomo
We don't even know who or even what the creator is. Try harder, kike.

(((core))) is obviously a limited hangout, but i think they are tolerable now that we have bitcoin cash

you can use BTC like gold and BCH like cash. devalue their fiat and their caveman hoards in a one two punch

Crypto isn't a fiat. At least watch a damn jewtube vid and understand what a block chain is.

So, what about the Jews that run power companies all over the world? What if they refuse to accept buttcoins for electricity? What if half the workforce employed by the Jews who own and operate the power grids around the world don't want their salary in buttcoins?

What if all exchanges are run by financially inept buffoons (or just obvious scam artists), and don't have any actual currency to exchange for buttcoins in time to pay the bills?

No electricity == no internet == buttcoins are useless. And you can't pay your electrical bill with buttcoins.

it is fiat
all currency is fucking fiat schlomo

Crypto has value in its utility though. It is similar to gold, as in it is not corruptible. I see a better future for the gold backed crypto-currencies personally.

>promoting bankercoin called ripple and scamcoin ethereum

kike detected

You're fucking retarded. Not all currency is fiat. You have precious metals, receipt currency and crypto currencies.

Isn't this just a massive ponzi scheme?

You dumb, dumb nigger

Literally anyone who buys into bitcoin now is the ultimate good goy.

The people encouraging you to buy into it exchange their useless bitcoins into $ after you help push the price up of bitcoin.

PYRAMID SCHEME.

yes kek
they dont care about the tech or invest in the tech at all
they just want their bitcoins to cost more money so they can make more money
basically jews

Kinda. There really aren't any "leaders", just exchanges that never have any actual currency to trade for coins.

Good luck to all the "millionaires" out there trying to make a withdrawal in a real currency.

>tfw I found for 2k worth I forgot about on some exchange monday

>The very geeks which promote
This, techno dorks are the only reason (((Crypto))) has lasted.
Why do people think the jews don't like it? A world using crypto currency as its currency just makes it easier to do financial damage. China would love for the US to make crypto its currency because then they would be able to manipulate it too. The Fed is pretty much the only entity that can manipulate the USD, any entity can greatly manipulate crypto.
Crypto's only real use is as instantaneous transfer of real currency. I'm surprised no one has made a company that is a Paypal like service that just uses the block chain technology for instant transactions but is still done in real money.

You don't need internet to access Bitcoin. You can store them on a physical drive, kike.

>Bitcoin is issued by decrypting a puzzle set by the founder of bitcoin in a open source environent.
Holy shit are you 5?

>You are right, I bought in back in 2012.
Bitcoin saves America.

Banks support ripple not etherium.

Stop with the kikery you kike. We all know those encouraging bitcoin buying only exchane their bitcoins into real money after the good goys buy bitcoins. Meaning they loose out and you gain $.

What about litecoin?

> requires internet connection to download blockchain
> requires internet connection to send coins to another wallet

Buttcoin wallets are just IDs, you don't "store" them anywhere. Lose your ID, or have it stolen, and you have no recourse.

And the biggest design mistake of them all
> blockchain keeps growing and growing, taking ever longer to download

Find it and bail out Breivik nigger.

Investing in Bitcoins is a gamble.
The promise of Bitcoin is what OP said about bypassing the banks and their worthless fiat currency. I'll buy Bitcoin when I can buy groceries or pay my electric bill with it.

These faggots pushing bitcoin only do it so the price goes up and they cash out in $ to buy more houses. They are jewing us.

~80

>PYRAMID SCHEME.
The early adopters took massive risk. There was no guarantee bitcoin would ever succeed and there still isn't. Bitcoin right now is the litmus test. Either you are smart enough to get in now or you will be left behind. See you at 10k and beyond.

You know Jews can just as easily subvert BC just like they subverted every other currency?

how did a fag from /biz/ like yourself get so many replies? fuck off with your ponzi

>xapo
>tenx
>monaco
You have no idea how fast this space it evolving. I encourage you to do to even 10 mins of research into the space.

Use a search engine. You can already shop on amazon etc. with it. They're in the process of making crypto credit/debit cards where you pay with your crypto but it's converted in the transaction and the seller receive fiat.

> Crypto isn't a fiat
Anyone can literally create their own cryptocurrency whenever they want.

That is why there are currently 886 currencies trading on coinmarketcap.com

This is the literal definition of fiat - creating something from nothing ("let it become")

Yes, Bitcoin was the first, is currently the biggest, and some form of cyrpto will probably be the future. However, it takes serious optimism to think that version 1 or even version 886 will take over the world when anyone can create a technically superior version tomorrow.

this
the jews will take your tech once perfected and then just make their own coin
kek nice meme coins dude

> I'm surprised no one has made a company that is a Paypal like service that just uses the block chain technology for instant transactions but is still done in real money.
Until "partial blockchain" is a reality, that will never happen. Blockchain-based anything is a disaster. Distributed? Can't just print more money? Not worth it when every participant has to keep downloading a gigantic, ever growing blob of data. It simply cannot last, and must be replaced when just downloading all the new transactions becomes cumbersome. Then, we see the arrival of one new currency after another, allowing the wealthy to become even wealthier by exchanging the old currency for the new, depreciating the value of the latter. Its the same kind of exploitation that has been ongoing for centuries, just on a smaller scale.

The only way this will happen is if more idiotic goys buy into the geek kike tricks.

Notice how they base the value of bitcoin against $.... as they all just intend on cashing out into $ anyway. Meaning their marketing talk promoting bitcoin as a "anti kike marketplace" is all drivel.

tfw bought ethereum for a few dollars and sold out at almost 400$ each

We won't be accepting crypto to pay utility bills. Nobody ever will.

I wish you luck getting even a single unit of _any_ real currency out of these exchange scammers.

bitcoin is fundamentally broken because of bitcoin millionaires
people are hoarding rather than trading
if bitcoin is ever to be a legitimate thing, there needs to be a steady amount of trade
we don't see that happening at all

>decentralized
implying the most richest jew can't buy most of them and start manipulating the price of btc.
you only think it's decentralized because you is dumb

KILL THE JEWS!
oh wait.../I'm a Jew!/

ah fuck it it's Sup Forums KILL THE JEWS!
kek

The ultimate weapon against the Jews is prayer. And cryptocurrency

yeah about that, i forgot the password to my wallet

Cashed out at the ath about 2 weeks ago

1 whole satoshi

You can cash out.

I wish more people were into it cause it’s pretty nice being able to send thousands of dollars to anyone on the planet without having a bank or my identity involved

meant to say *former*

Anyway, look at how the Rothschild fortune was built on financing wars. Soros is doing exactly the same thing today as well. Crypto is much, much easier to exploit, and offers no real protection for consumers (who are generally careless, and need guarantees for refunds, insurance etc...).

A block chain uses proof of work or proof of stake to have value not including if it is attached to a product that has added value. You can make a crypto and if no one mines, stakes it or invests in it, it won't be worth shit. There's way more than 886 right now because its in the baby stages. It's just like the dot com boom. Hundreds of companies starting up and only a handful will survive the bloodbath that ensues. There are already technically superior cryptos to bitcoin but as it stands now bitcoin is king.

They already have, it's called Bancor.

just wait until the government intervenes because no sane government wants to allow money launderers to get away with it

good luck. the whole point of bitcoin is it's governmentproof.

Do even know what coinbase is you dumb nigger?

>he thinks things are kike proof
BAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA

Every transaction that happens on a block chain is recorded and can be tracked to an account. You have to actively try to be anonymous with cryptos. There's only three cryptos I know of that advertise themselves as actually anonymous. The IRS will eventually crack down on this stuff. Anyways, I'm done trying to enlighten you hard heads. When bitcoin is 10k usd each and everyone is trying to get some just remeber you knew and didn't take the risk.

I mined 1 coin back when it was new. I cashed out 0.02 close to 6 weeks ago, I'm still waiting for my money. You know what is going to happen? They are going to wait until the value drops far enough to actually service the request, instead of honoring the value of the coin at the time the request was issued. This is why they are scams.

Exchanges don't have enough real money on hand to tender withdraws, which is something that would get a real bank in big trouble.

JPMorgan fears it...
So there is that.

Also price is down
So cheap
...though it might get cheaper and stay cheap forever.

see
They don't pay up unless its profitable.

> Ban bitcoin exchanges
> force ISPs to block traffic to them

Bitcoin is like gold, gold used to be a problem to many governments historically as, since the Romans, they learned to mix it so they could inflate their currencies.

They then proceeded to use their armies to steal people's gold "for their own good".

Bitcoin will serve the same utility, allow us to store the value of our production in a parallel economy, excepting this time no amount of armies will be able to tell whether or not you have bitcoins or not.

This will make it so fiat is, day after day, backed by less and less labor, which, along with printing, leads to massive inflation processes like in Venezuela.

Meanwhile, more and more hours of work are being poured into bitcoin, a limited asset in quantity, making it so your savings, no matter when you stored them, will eventually gain value, as they should.

A pyramid scheme is one that has a ceiling, bitcoin's ceiling is simply human productivity, and human productivity tends to infinite.

You're doing it wrong. Send your BTC or ETH to your Coinbase wallet. Use a GDAX (coinbase's exchange) limit transfer to convert is to USD, then send it to your bank. This way you avoid conversion fees but it takes about 4 days for your bank to clear it.

>Save humanity
Won't they just make it illegal to purchase or sell things for bitcoin?

The ability to convert BTC to ETH or LTC and back again into blank wallets anonymously is trivial

You forgot to mention the non-decreasing nature of the blockchain. Could you imagine downloading a few GiB worth of data every morning? That is what would happen if the world were using a singly crypto.

This is the "deprecation" mechanism built into all forms of crypto - the blockchain becomes too big, so people start looking for alternatives. The wealthy already have their stake said alternatives, and strategically depreciate the value of the old crypto. Since nobody knows who is exchanging what for what, or why, millions of people and businesses reliant on the old currencies would be bankrupted on a regular basis.

Yes and ban exchanges of it.

Its impossible for the IRS to check on taxes for it, so they will shut it down soon.

Monero is the new king

>Pls stick with federal reserve coin goys

VPN, tor
if you're using unencrypted untunneled connections, you DESERVE to be ass raped by niggercrats

plenty of clients have already addressed this issue. Did you read this in a 2013 fud piece?

(((They))) have a problem with (((them))) in silicon valley who want bitcoin.
It is economic war of bankster kike vs tech industry kike

the internet is made by the kikes
holy fuck man are you serious?

kek the kikes are out here in full force shilling against cryptos

> calling basic logic FUD
You're a shill, but I'll bite anyway.

So, tell us, how has this been "addressed"?

that's right nigger, keep blaming "the man"