Why the fuck was this allowed?

Why the fuck was this allowed?

Gantz's author don't give a fuck.
There's even a guy who rapes a giant alien with his tiny dick and cums inside

Bait/10

Because everyone in Japan is a racist.

More problematic stereotypical characters.

Gantz is so silly.

Oku couldn't give less fucks unless he wants to mess with special relativity and the laws of thermodynamics.

WE

Why shouldn't? Your niggers is not a sacred cows. There is literally nothing wrong.

Gantz used to have such awesome ideas

Why should it not be allowed?

>white face
>not racist
>black face
>racist

Explain this Sup Forums

Gantz is straight up silly. It shouldn't even surprise you that they did this.

ITT: Sup Forums hates black people

This guy looks like my celly when I went to jail.

If i do this will blonde women suck my dick?

>you'll never read gantz for the first time again

Why didn't it end after the Osaka arc?

The ending was such a letdown.
- Spend time elaborating how Nishi had a heart by saving the little boy... only to make him into a completely retard by antagonizing Clone Kei
- Cliche as fuck happy ending

How the fuck can you tell

we played a lot of card games to kill time. i saw his face a lot i guess.

>Rider on the right with the boy

He only antagonized kei because kei attacked him and tried to stop him from defeating the aliens.

Gantz was such a fucking ride.
There was no boring times or useless talking.
Always some shit up.
One of the funniest manga, Unironicaly on my favourite

It's symbolize how USA falseflagging muslim people with ISIS

I feel ya user

Dunno man, personally I do not believe niggers have place in manga either, but to each their own.

When was this?
Same here user, although I personally don't think blacks should be entitled to an opinion.

Cherry was a great fucking character.

>Fags who were NTR'd by big strong niggers

How's that president amerifats? Thought you guys would be use to niggers since they dominate that whole place.

I'm polish

Wouldn't you like to see your coloured cousins home again, my friend ?

What's with polish guys having big builds? Never met a skinny/Bony one ever.

Have you ever been to poland?

Tons of polish in England they like to cut in the queue, bastards.

I'm Swedish.

Race war when?

>I'm Swedish.

I'm sorry

I miss Gantz so much. Ending sucked and was somehow rushed but I still love it. So many waifu's too.

Polish are sneaky they look British for the most part and BOOM! the fuckers are pushin' in the queues and sending money back home while 10 of the bastards live in a 3 bedroom house.

It was fun up until the alien invasion

I completely lost interest after the aliens were revealed and it only kept getting worse and more retarded

>muslim people
nice oxymoron, dumbass.

I miss Reika :( . Fuck Tae, except for her one sex scene.

I think I will emigrate just to push in your queues.

So people aren't allowed to disguise themselves so they can go on a murdering spree and get away scot free?

Then I will send you back to your mother in a cardboard box.

>please wait for the new works

Did he actually start anything since Gantz ended?

He's not even that black, hilariously enough.

I find the hard to believe considering he would have been behind you for most of the time.

that*

Inuyashiki you slowpoke.

Is it any good?

Well to be fair the alien was asking for it.

He meant the american team gangraping aliens by the end.
That guy is an elementary school teacher by the way.

I believe that the first 20 episodes were good, by my hazy memory, then it just turns into shit.

/r/ page

>He meant the american team gangraping aliens by the end.

Wait, that actually happened?
I remember the Osaka team, but not that.

Yeah they were fucked one of the giant aliens towards the end. Absolutely absurd since they had no chance at ever reaching pussy or ass with their dicks.

>not the black man
Statistically inaccurate.

It's okay, just very slow.

We got literally dozen of chapters about people shooting at people.

Reread it the other day, and the prologue of Katastrophe was actually fine if not hype as fuck.

The bullshit begans around this part. Cherry's girlfriend dies offscreen, while fucking Tae walk while crying in the whole city and never gets attacked fucking once, though she gets captured just when Kei finally go back to her.

I'm still so fucking mad at how Cherry's gf and Reika were dealt with offscreen so easily when Tae survived more times than Nurari could ever had.

The whole thing would have been way better with Kei1 and Tae being removed.

Japan is just ignorant when it comes to racial discrimination. Mind you Japan is extremely homogeneous, you can't expect them to understand the concept of racism entirely when race is something they hardly have to deal with. Although it's insensitive, I'm sure there were no ill feelings intended. Besides why would you ask this on Sup Forums? You know the response you're going to get on here.

Reddit fuck off.

You seem upset

Because japan is not cucked by niggers

Why not? Who was gonna complain about it, the niggers living in Japan? All 4 of them? And what are they gonna do turn their work visas in and move back to detroit?

>le leddit meme
here's your (You) summerfriend

>its insensitive
He didn't even get painted into a caricature. Yes it's blackface, but it's not minstrel blackface.

Agreed, I honestly don't think it's that bad. I don't expect a country that's 98% Japanese to completely understand racial bias. Sure it's inadequate, but who can blame them.

>Clapping at the end

>americans start clapping when they rape aliens

what is even going on in this picture? 2d is becoming 3d? the character was black all along?

What made Gantz before the K arc so good?
Was it the battles?
The characters?
The aliens?
The mystery and supernatural?
The vampires?

I can't believe there is anyone in this world that hasn't read Gantz yet.

Because it showed how a highschooler did a fucking massacre in the middle of the city?

I dropped it at the vampires.

You were young and had lower standards.

Because black "people" are disgusting to every non-jewe'd human

He's putting on his nigger face so he can walk around town killing people without getting his face known.

Only retarded american's would get offended by this. This isn't blackface,it's masking yourself as a black person.

nah you mean racist and you can remove the non jew

Fuck off.
I liked it then and I'll probably like it now.
Maybe I'll just skip the the angst arc before his school gets murdered.

I wish this meme would stop.
I'm Jewish and me and pretty all I know think blacks and spaniards are disgusting.
Where did this meme that jews are multicultural come from?

>clapping
every time

That's pretty retarded. Changing your color skin for a disguise would be the best possible thing you could do since that stands out the most and people always use that and gender as point of reference when searching for people
>suspect is caucasian/asian male/female , etc.

When did everyone become such a pussy?

Jews are not multicultural

but they want the white to be

also i am sepharic so you can't say i am a stormweenie my brother

The characters, Nishi and Izumi were some of the least bullshit, realistic characters in the manga. And that's saying something because the they were still written like fucking garbage.

>spaniards
Seems oddly specific.
Why Spain?

there was a much greater sense of threat in early arcs.

every arc up to the dinosaur arc had heavy threat.

the with the new cast of cahracters including izumi, muscle-rider and the psychics, the dinosaur and oni-alien arcs had more of a wild-feel-good, battle tone.

and that was a pretty good contrast to earlier in the series so felt quite good.

but it was harder to sustain I think.

I'm pretty sure hte golden age of Gantz was everything up to and including he Oni-alien arc.

Overall the catastrophe arc was pretty good though.

It's because in america,there was a thing called blackface,where you painted yourself as a black caracature to demean blacks.

Americans tends to forget that there are countries outside of america that don't share the same history.

Because spanish jews have shit Hebrew.
SHIIIIIIIT. Almost as bad as Ethiopian jews.
>sepharic
I assume you meant Sephardic.
כי אם אתה כן אתה מזרחי פלצן

He's disguising himself, what's the problem?