Iraqi here, Finnish men are weak and women are sluts...

Iraqi here, Finnish men are weak and women are sluts. They're happy that we Muslims are real strong men who can satisfy them. They fall for us easily

If this site has any Muslims, Finland welcomes you. Beautiful women and lots of money

ok ahmed

>strong men, satisfy

What is your job. Also I can look up the average dick size charts....it's not looking good for you my man.

Meanwhile IRL suomi kicked bunch of you pests to Sweden so kys. your days are numbered

50 is nothing. Finland has tens of thousands refugees and Finnish men don't work or have babies. Future of Finland is brown and Muslim.

So what do you see the gross domestic product of this society as being?

Who will make spurdo memes when the Finns are no more? Muslims can't meme.

turk here i'm banging so much finnish puss it's ridiculous
currently banging some cuck's blond wife (she's my tutor) on his bed reugulalry and he doesn't even suspect a thing

>increase in ease of transportation of resources and people from middle east to western society
>rift between worlds decreases, increasing global stability overall
>war, the most wasteful political strategy becomes ineffable due to positive trend in international relations
>once fuel, food and distribution issues are resolved to where carrying capacity of earth reaches 13 billion people we become a sustainable planet

>>you're all mad though because you don't wanna see brown babies.

ITT: Fins larping as shitskins for (you)'s,

Sure they can. Here's some of their latest OC. Some suvakkihuora wrote the texts as it's obvious they can't read or write. OP is actually a finnish interpreter being raped by the sandnigger we are communicating with.

>>rift between worlds decreases, increasing global stability overall

You fucking idiot...

yeah i dont want average global iq to drop

I'm also Iraqi but you're now giving as a bad picture so stop larping.

I also somali come from rubber boat. I bang many women in finlan

The two or three Iraqis I have met were authentically nice.

I welcome you in our continent so we can show white eunuchs a lesson on how to treat women nicely.

Yes, this utopia sounds nice. Meanwhile in real life, most people are not equal both in terms of work ethic and simple capacity.

I don't think most care about brown babies. They just don't want them to be Muslim babies. Our societies only work because there are enough productive people supporting the unproductive ones. As this slowly changes, society will inevitable collapse.

Not only that, but bunch of them were walking to Sweden as a protest. Too bad they probably returned here.

And soon Mestari might be running the government.

Your wife's bulls no? Were there separate events or did they all come at the same time?

I hear Finnish pussy is some good shit from my cousin who's in Finland

>Muslims can't meme.
ha ha

>a leaf

Like all women they prefer the big black Canadian cock, what can I say?

>war, the most wasteful political strategy
>wasteful
you don't seem to understand economics, or politics

>Future of finland is brown
Enjoy dying of rickets.

Your future is brown too. Convert to Islam

>and Finnish men don't work or have babies
This is what's fucked. A lot of people can just live of government subsidies. But mudslimes will degenerate too in that enviroment. The first generation is hardened by war and heavy work in field, but the second one will be ultra pussies or gangsters, like blacks.
Was it worth it to emigrate just for your people to become scum/pussies?

hanavesigoblin/10

make him aware or hint him, to cuck him harder

Dogpamm it binland

i kek'd

they deserve to be raped by mudslimes for being cunts. i hope it happens in murrica next then those bitches will learn their lesson.

fuck the west. my yellow descendants will shove those coal burning cunts' nigger descendants into ovens. my seed will live on theirs will naught.

fuck off larper

What are you doing in Poland?

Prove that you're Iraqi.
Iraqis don't behave this way, specially not in a different country

polish white boy larping all day long in basement instead of going to high school

>it changed from 1 post by this ID to 3, just have a look at others threads, its mostly 3 now.
>lets make it 3, so its not so obvious.

Somali here, Canadian men are weak and women are sluts. They're happy that we Somalis are real strong men who can satisfy them. They fall for us easily

If this site has any Somali, Canada welcomes you. Beautiful women and lots of money

lol fuck off, all arabs Iraqis included are arrogant scum.

There's a reason why there was a thing called Paki-bashing

>Finnish men are weak

Allahu Akbar!
The U.S. must take Monroe Doctrine now.
The U.S. must withdraw American Forces from all Foreign Countries now.
Stop America's doing its all wars now!

I love American99% and the U.S.

China, Germany and Japan must loosen Germany's, Japan's and China's monetary policies now!
China, Germany and Japan must stimulate Germany's, Japan's and China's domestic demands now!
Japan and Germany must issue a lot of construction bond now!
Japan and Germany must reduce Germany's, Japan's and China's taxes now!
The U.S. must tighten its monetary policy now!
As a result, Dollar value will rise!
The U.S. will have trade surplus!

Japan, Germany and China are evil empires.
Islamists' true enemies are Japan, Germany, China, FRB, top1%, Wall Street, American Military Industry and DOD!

Japan is the country which has been promoting Globalization!!!
Allahu Akbar!

>>war, the most wasteful political strategy
t. country that lives off its military-industrial complex

b b b but I thought

you know whores will say anything for a heroin fix right?

>Iraqi here
>Finnish men are weak
>and women are sluts
>Muslims are real strong men

Otherwise good but the Iraqis are leaving on their on en masse.

>all arabs Iraqis included are arrogant scum.
Not really

Get outside of Helsinki and prepare for death in worst case shitstain.

I'm living with my family.?

>Iraqi
>strog men
Too fucking kek

>beautiful women and lots of money

That's why we don't want you around us, you have neither

"Lots of money" is kind of a stretch too, we're in an economic crisis.

I meant it more like "why are you here". You're not retarded, are you?

i've met people from many different middle east countries.
The Iraqi was the dumbest. or atleast tied with the syrian

>strong men
>flees and leaves his family in a war zone

I don't think I've ever met an iraqi, and if i did i don't know how they'd be like

are they just a mashup of persians, levantines and arabs

>middle easterners
>average height 170cm
>high rate of osteoperosis
>physically and mentally inferior to whites
>flee their own countries due to cowardice
>calling anyone else weak

hmm interesting thoughts

>Muslims are strong men
Is that why you let a handful of Jews fuck up your shitty desert paradise? Cuz you so stronk?

All women are trash. They love men who are mentally ill and wouldnt care if the got murdered by them. It has alwaya been like this mohammed even when your race was fucking your goats.

I'm here because I was studying in Warsaw and I like this country.

So why I can't be here?

As long as you're not shitting things up here and are here for our culture and honest work - I see nothing wrong with you being here. Just don't spread the word that Poles are realists and not really that racist.

I mean, I was just curious what were the reasons you came here. You don't need to be so defensive and confrontational about it. It might hurt your relations in real life.

Because Poland is for Poles and arabs are non-human filth.

Nice form you that you're not agresive about me. I really think that polish people are kind and I don't wanna do anything bad to them.

You are finish cuck larping - no Muslim would think about "satisfying" a bich - biches are for our plesure. We ride them like a stead not like a partner - especialy non muslim ones. So shut up finish cuck and make your sister ready for me - massage her clit a little and streach her out some.