Honestly was not expecting this manga to be good

Also what hidden gems has Sup Forums showed you

>online reader
>screenshotting ads
>rec thread

Recommendation/request threads belong on the appropriate board, Lurk for 2 years before posting.

Thank you for existing, user.
Keep up the good work.

How about you lurk 2 years before posting.

>not turning his rec thread into a delinquent manga thread
>wanting Sup Forums to be 100% no fun allowed all the time

Get out. You're everything that's wrong with Sup Forums today.

Wait, online manga readers like mangasee with full chapter scroll is objectively superior to just downloading them of Nyaa.

You use to be cool, user.

>keeping a rec thread

you should be banned with him

Rec threads, death battles and generals are whats wrong with Sup Forums

manga on a tablet > full chapter scroll > downloading + reading it on the computer > traditional online manga reader

Rec threads are toxic because everyone pops in to deride the person which not only bumps the thread but bumps a completely content-less thread. You should just ignore them.

Alternatively, you could attempt to start discussions about the topic on-hand, like delinquent manga.

You forgot the one where everyone takes themselves too seriously. takes more time to call out newfriends than

I am actually just using the manga rock Android app it's better than reading on pc

>not only bumps the thread but bumps a completely content-less thread.

learn to use sage retard.

this fucking autist is so new he doesn't know how to quote and is a dumb mobileposter

Does anyone still even sage? People don't sage anymore because it's not visible, and if they do, it's significantly less. There was a chart a few years ago on one of the old archives.

You are supposed to sage shit threads 100% of the time, what the fuck are you talking about nobody sages?

Lurk more.

Fuck you mobileposters

>Does anybody use sage

Okay you definitely need to lurk for 4 years.

There was a huge decline in the amount of sages the last time I looked at this chart, probably some time in 2014. IIRC sage visibility was taken away at the end of 2013, around when /q/ was taken away so this chart doesn't really show the difference between early 2013 and today, but regardless, very few people sage anymore.

>very few people sage anymore.

because the majority of people on this board are newshit redditors that don't even know what sage is. just because those retards don't sage doesn't mean you stop using it.

Bump!

Dumbass

Kill yourself.

I mean, you say that, but I'm saying that without it being visible very few people at all sage, regardless of how long they've been on here. There are two little blips in the last day or so.

>forgot my image

>Supporting attention whores
Kill your self

There is zero excuse for not saging this thread.

Drink bleach

Everyone is entitled to being stupid, but some people abuse the privilege.

>Letting anons tell you what to do

I'll sage when i wanna sage, go fuck yourselves, didn't make this garbage thread.

Do you have a point to make or did just want to reply to me?

Look at this edgelord over here

checkem

Everyone ITT should be banned except Only OP should be publicly banned and this thread should be stickied.

today is rampant with shitposting/newfags

maybe because it's friday

I'm posting from my smart phone. Just letting you know since that other guy upset you and I wanted to join in.

>dumb mobileposter

Why do you roll around in the filth of a "garbage" thread?

My favorite manga is the same as yours.

you've never read my favorite manga because you can't read raws

Jesus christ, you're all faggots.

I can. And I read them on my mobile.

Fuck off.
You're an annoying brat who made his special trip with tripexplorer and thinks he is invested with a mission to piss off anyone who acts in a minor manner who doesn't suit him.
The truth is, you're probably mad because you can't into janitor or something so you think anons will start giving a fuck about you because you spend your whole day and night derailling thread with your retarded replies.
Watch more anime and stop losing your time going in every threads of the board to shitpost, degenerate autist who seeks attention.

Did you get it all out of your system, kid?

bump

lurk more retard