Why is female Ranma so sexy?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/s/e987908893/760464-72
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

r u gay?

because she is a tomboy and a slut.

>Bestiality.

Would you cum in this?

Hell yeah. I would enjoy the look of shock and horror on her face when she tries to change back and can't because she's pregnant.

>tfw he changes back midway and your dick gets stuck in his

>accidents
Don't be such a fucking pussy

Nice try, but I made sure to use the locking ladle. That damn curse always likes to try shit, can't trust it to not bust the hot water pipe.

Reminder that when Ranma changes forms he turns into that girl that died in the hotsprings. He's not just gender swapping therefore it's not gay.

well, the man himself isn't too hard on the eyes, so it's natural that his female counterpart would be nice to look at too.

because Rumiko is best

don't think of such things, you degenerate

t. Rumiko

Glad I'm not the only one who started watching it after that ranking of fighters

Because you can fuck a guy without being gay

YAPAPA

>Reminder that when Ranma changes forms he turns into that girl that died in the hotsprings

NO HE DOESN'T. Though it is originally described as such by the guide, we see other creatures fall into the pool and they look nothing like Ranma. Herb looks nothing Ranma. It changes you to look as if you had been born a female human.

Funny that you can then get a more specific pool that WILL change you into that form. Like the Spring of drowned Akane. In otherwords, it's whatever Rumiko wanted it to be at the time.

Muh

>You will never dick Ranma into wanting to stay female

that's a man.

The person standing in front of me right now is a beautiful woman. The past and the future are irrelevant! The present is everything!

This.
It's only gay if you are the one getting fucked.

I'm watching this for the first time and honestly fuck Ryoga. I would have legit killed him in real life. Fuckers just asking for it at every turn.

Rumiko herself said that she purposely made all of her characters stubborn and stupid. All of them.

Ya, I was gonna read thru production stuff when I got the chance. I love watching old series like this cuz they're well documented at this point

Hey lum isnt stupid!

Which would you pick?

Okay guys give me your best ranma doujins.
Everything I've seen is utter trash.

All of them

If I had to pick of course I'd pick Ranma

There are no good Ranma doujins that are not shit or highly experimental. And any new doujins are either a) Ranma being a slut b) Ryoga and Ranma making babies.

Take your pick.

Shut up Ataru.

Is that even a question?

shampoo because chinese > japanese all day

every girl is best girl in Ranma

but lets be real here, Xian Pu all the way

Shampoo was my first waifu.

Ah, I was wondering for a while now, when the insecurefags were going to reach Ranma threads.

He's too old for that

Well you see
Men are better women than women actually are
If men could breed with men women would be absolutely useless

But if men could breed would they still be men?

>Hell yeah. I would enjoy the look of shock and horror on her face when she tries to change back and can't because she's pregnant.

Author Rumiko Takahashi did cover what happens with pregnant people who transform back - miscarriage.

There was a village that used to mate with animals it threw in the cursed spring of the drowned girl. However they had to use a special magical item called the Pail of Preservation that made the curse permanent before getting them pregnant so that they wouldn't switch back. Ranma can therefore be safely impregnated once the water from the Pail of Preservation is poured on her. Otherwise an accidental reversal would presumably result in a miscarriage.

By the way, the fact Rumiko came up with the Pail of Preservation to explain how animals turned into women could be impregnated and give birth to children proves that she thought about and came up with a solution on how people that fell in that spring could become pregnant despite her claims not to think about whether Ranma could be impregnated. Rumiko's famous irritated response that she doesn't think of such things and neither should YOU was made because she was at a convention panel. That question put her on the spot and irritated her.

Picture: There was a food product line for Takahashi's various anime shows called "Rumiko Takahashi's Taste of Home". I have no idea why cupramen would qualify, but such is product merchandising in Japan. Unlike most authors, Takahashi runs a lot of the merchandising companies and thus makes a huge amount of money. At multiple years, she was the highest earning manga/anime author far outearning Miyazaki multiple times in his best year. She is a competent real businesswoman.

Thank you user.

>Those bedroom eyes

What I wouldn't give to fuck female Ranma.

Two-way ticket to Jusenkyo?

Those aren't bedroom eyes so much as they're "you're gonna get milked dry" eyes.

Its all from her mother

It should be a crime to be this sexy.

So is it worth it to watch all the episodes of the Ranma anime or am I better off reading it?

I advise both

It's only gay if balls touch. No balls=No gay.

-biggest breasts = disgusting

Since he wasn't a woman, he didn't give two shits about using his sexuality to get him places

It's like bad taste learned to post

>that fucking episode
I can't count how many times I "used" it in my teens

What happens when your dick is inside her and he turns back to a boy

Forget that shit. What if you get her pregnant and she turns back?

The creator doesn't want you to think about it. So you shouldn't.

>Waifuing a Chink
Might as well waifu a nig.

If she didn't want me to think about it, she wouldn't tell me not to think about it.

That's exactly why she told you not to

So what made this Anime the definitive Manga Classic next to Dragon Ball in the 90's?

The no homo factor

Apart from being sexy as hell, it's the eyeliner that does it for me. The eyeliner, man. I think Ranma is the only genderswapped character that uses eyeliner and it drives my dick wild.

Good fucking god it's sexy.

I know the feeling user

Ranma 1/2 Is the reason why I have a chinese dress/clothing fetish ever since I was a kid. Dont even know how they let Ranma 1/2 air in TV back in the day. People really didnt give a fuck.

Great taste.

>No Ukyo

Its called eye-shadow you rube.

It's not that the people back then didn't give a shit, it's that w today's people are oversensitive and extremely reactionary.

Same net result, ultimately.

why?

I wonder if they will ever reboot this

perfection

This?
exhentai.org/s/e987908893/760464-72

I'm not very knowledgeable makeup. But at least you and the others knew what I meant.

>There will never, ever be a character like Ranma again

feels bad man