Daily Reminder that the Star of David is a Hate Symbol

Nothing the Jews can do can whitewash their HATE crimes against the Palestinians

Video related:
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ztj6CZzmgDA
youtu.be/7nBzJdQB5r4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I choose EVROPA

>>Jewish people
>>The actions of the Israeli Government

Two different things thar.

They get triggered when confronted with their own hate

Interesting how our government only responds to the incentives that come from the Jews advocating on behalf of their apartheid state, and not against it

You bastards have no idea how deep this runs. Racist websites are being removed. Sup Forums is next. You will not be allowed this sanctuary of hate.

No don't worry we're not a Zionist board.

We want to free Palestinians from military occupation

youtube.com/watch?v=Ztj6CZzmgDA

Praise kek kill all the niggers and jews

PRAISE KEK

PALESTINE FOREVER!

KEKISRAEL

KEK

IS

REAL.

>>dumps a buncha bullshit to distract from my point

Sorry pal-friend, friend-guy, the most popular politician in America is Bernie Sanders, a jew from Vermont who is opposed to the will of the military industrial complex, whose spending structure is so inflated in part due to relations with the Israeli government.

Maybe your real enemy are the conservative generals of your own military and the shitty republican politicians that have no spines because they've been bought off by mineral companies the remove the tops of mountains in our most biodiverse regions.

Demiurge lost faggot.

With the tribe, it's always invade or invite.

We get ((open borders)) Bernie, or ((set the Middle East on fire for Israel)) Adelson

a ((certain group)) has changed the demographic course of America without our consent:
youtu.be/7nBzJdQB5r4

>Benjamin Rothschild
>1:08
wut

praise the star of kek WE SEMITES NOW

This is the most--and I NEVER say this--Reddit shit I've ever seen on Sup Forums.
Get the FUCK out.

Hello Goldberg

We've been educating commies about themselves for 100 years you idiot. We know exactly how deep it runs, that's why we're winning. Keep LARPing as revolutionaries of the people all you want, while your establishment Left leaders reveal themselves to the public more and more every day. The harder you "homeless commies of the common man" clamp down, the more you reveal you're the ones in charge of the entire system.

"Why do these supposed powerless Leftist Commies have so much power to shut things down? something doesnt add up."
"So, you're telling me the Marxist Left are the Elite Class?"
"It all makes sense now!"

How stupid can you be. We all know theres nothing angrier than a population realizing they were lied to. Especially Left Wing spergs. In other words, your very own Leftist will be murdering your Leftist Elites soon enough. Liberals get the bullet too! Nazis will be laughing all the way to home base.

We're the Bolsheviks now... we're playing for keeps. Show me your sperg face... My IQ is 180, I crush commies by the hundreds weekly. You are appetizers.

cucks gettin mad at the truth and dropping newfag memes

WE WUZ CHOSEN N SHIET

SHALOM!

⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕

youre looking for sheeky forums lad

Sup Forums is a board of peace

We've been educating commies about themselves for 100 years you idiot. We know exactly how deep it runs, that's why we're winning. Keep LARPing as revolutionaries of the people all you want, while your establishment Left leaders reveal themselves to the public more and more every day. The harder you "homeless commies of the common man" clamp down, the more you reveal you're the ones in charge of the entire system.

"Why do these supposed powerless Leftist Commies have so much power to shut things down? something doesnt add up."
"So, you're telling me the Marxist Left are the Elite Class?"
"It all makes sense!"

We all know theres nothing angrier than a population realizing they were lied to. Especially Left Wing spergs. Your own leftist will be hunting down Leftist Elites soon enough. Liberals get the bullet too!

We're the Bolsheviks now...