Weekly Friday Meeting: The Continue

Seems like we got more series incoming

minatosoft.com/majikoi-a/kawakami113.php

>next to no content of best girl
Why is this allowed?

> New Girl

That being said she is super popular I would be shocked if she didn't end up with her own route if future games are made.

I want an Itagaki harem.

Benkei after fucking when ? Best girl needs more love.

Can someone post the play order chart, I think im finally going to play this.

Supreme ruler a cute.

The dream of Ageha continues

Original Majikoi, then Majikoi S and then Majikoi A-1 to A-5 in any order you want.

Oh thanks user

I want Angel to get her own route

Also I want more of the original 5, but mainly Momoyo

Ruined by the lack of casual outfits desu.

A-6 when

>I want Angel to get her own route
More anal rape is always good.

>Also I want more of the original 5, but mainly Momoyo
More Yu u Asakawa is always good.

>Momoyo gets her route
>Sheila sneaks in to NTR Yamato away from her

>Sheila get killed the second Yamato jam his ponosin her vagos.

Lewd Maru-san.

So A-5 is finally out? How many Miyako bad ends does it have and what happens in them?

Play Tatsuko's route>

agreed she needs her own route

>never

Don't crush my dreams user, also Benkei is pretty popular right ? She has some chances to get an after right ? RIGHT ?

Certainly if they make more A or more Maji in general

changes are not 0% but not that high, aki shibunkyou probably biggest change atm

If they do new afters, she will get one for sure.

W-where is this from ? When do we see butler Benkei ?

I LOVE this smug cunt to death

What does this say?

>more Majikoi

Takahiro you glorious bastard.

"Momo is best girl."

Something like that.

Hopefully it won't take him half a decade now that Akame ga Kill is ending and his other project went to pot.

Benkei works part time at a bar in her route and some others.

You mean why is Benkei best girl

I want to spend the night drinking sak...Kawakami Water with Benkei while patting her head.

Join the lazy club.

And it's all leagel since the universe says that they are 18+

Then follow up at the going home club

And remember that Kawakami Water is non alcoholic.

Kawakami Water is non alcoholic. You need to say it twice.

It's too bad A's will never be translated.

A-1 is almost done

>You will never be in the lazy club
>You will never use Benkei's thighs as pillow to sleep on
>You will never have a nice drink with Benkei
>You will never play a relaxing game with based Usami

This is the one fucking club I hate not being real, cause it's so fucking comfy.
Kazama family would be impossible to enter even would it be real, so that's out the window anyway.

>Kazama family would be impossible to enter even would it be real

Why? You just have to befriend Cap before you try to enter. Just go on a few adventures with him and he will love you and force you into the family.

alright since Majikoi A already Complete here's my thought (SPOILER WARNING!)

>A1 : Benkei > Sayaka >>>> Azumi
Benkei's route is really good her interaction with yamato is the best from from 3 prove she's the one best chemistry with yamato, overall route is comfy and fun, the battle event overall good showing how strong actually she is

sayaka kinda underwhelming but still deliver the good moments not as good as benkei though, disappointed there's no sister sandwich sceen

azumi is ........ well......... let's say imagine it's like yamato and miyako relationship but yamato being the pushover one, his interaction with azumi more lack luster than other 2 but we learn more about her and kazama family after time skip kinda nice

>A2 : Seiso > Mon >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cookie 4 IS
Seiso's route is awesome but i kinda disappointed because most of the route is interaction mostly between yamato and haou then again the "real" seiso is haou, the battle overall good and well delivered that's the strong point of this route

i confused how to explain mon's route since i'm not a fan of loli but anyway mon's route mostly interaction with yamato and kuki's household there's some cute moment i admit but that's all why i dont understand is his position overall he's mon's husband but still address her as mon-sama well but that's maybe just me

cookie's route is out of nowhere, but the route just overall underwhelming, not bad but not that great either since the rest of route offers something more, not to mention there's no 3 some with IS and cookie 4 what a shame

>A3 : Lee > Stacy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tsubame
Lee actually my favorite, since most of the majikoi chara offers few "cool and calm" type onee-san, her route is comfy and her moments spoiling yamato is cute

stacty's route overall good offering "fun and energetic" type onee-san, her route mostly telling her and yamato climbing ranks in kuki's butler/maid therefore plenty of battle scene which is strong point of this route

(continuation)
my biggest disappointment in majikoi A after showing the best route in S and one of the best chemistry with yamato her route really lackluster, both route telling how to get her mom back to tsubame family, sure it can be done but the route really annoying since all of them hisanobu's fault not being alpha enough

>A4 : Rin > Homura
Rin's route mostly telling how Ryozanpaku works as mercenary, introducing 2 new member and telling more (?) about the 3 but focusing on rin, i really like the interaction between yamato and rin overall, it's like yamato and miyako but without miyako over pushy-ness, the harem route could be better IMO and they should make it a scene or 2 for shibunkyou hopefully she have one in future

Homura's route overall nice i really like it while mostly the route interaction between kazama's group and tenjin's 10 overall pretty well done route. even so homura's and yamato interaction still good it still need more spotlight

>A5 : Margit > Yoshitsune > Takae
Margit's route telling us more about Hound Squad which introduce us to another 5 member which also more scene hopefully more route in future. yamato interaction with margit really well delivered and his interaction with the rest of squad not that good which dominated by liza and kojima, the sex scene overall really good best one in A. and addition of harem end making this route best one

yoshitsune route is lackluster since it introduce us to Aki who steal the spotlight of the route best way possible, since her appearance making her sudden grow in popularity there's a big change she got her own route. yoshitsune's route it self somewhat good but kinda shadowed by aki's lewdness. and of course the 3 some ends not surprising at all

takae's route actually really good, my only complaint is her route not that long. she have really good cute moment but it still a good route nonetheless

I really liked Azumi's route and thought it far better than Sayakas. Possibly because I was already invested in Azumi as a character, she was one of my favourites since the first game.

The only other place I'd disagree with you on is that I thought Takae's route was the best of A-5. Went in with no expectations and was really pleasantly surprised.

so what was the whole 'M' thing about? it is referenced to in several other majikoi A routes and gets focused on a bit in yoshitsunes route, but it does not seem to be anything special.

i need more lisa. the perfect housewife that loves hermit crabs, cooks, onee-san type and fun loving!

takae is a good one, but the length of the route making it lackluster than other 2, i'm hoping there's more desu since i'm looking forward to her route since S

it's explained in yoshitsune's route, M is Mogami Yusai, Aki's father. he's kinda twisted that's all

Mayucchi's butt is a miracle.
I'm not even black and I can't get my eyes off this deliciousness.

is it just me, or is she the only one with an actual child sprite, while the rest on have CG images of themselves as kids?

This ass is mine.

I'm just gonna pretend Tsubames after route never happened so I can continue loving my waifu

N-no fair

shes just that special apparently

In Takae's route after coming back from being stranded in the desert and Takae moves into cap's room Miyako attacks Yamato at night, Yamato tries desperately not to have a reaction and resist, you end up with two choices.

Think of your own mother, and think of Takae, have a guess at which one doesn't work.

Inb4 Koyuki all over again and young Kazama family stumble upon her somehow recruiting her into the family.

How much is "almost"?
We talking 85% or is it actually close?

would work for me. lisa best.
wehn lisa gets her own route, i wonder how they'll make her go to japan? maybe when maru and momoyo fight like they do in both their routes, she gets sent as extra backup for chris?

85 close like miyako close? (world apart)

81%
Only Azumi is left.
15/31 translated 15/31 edited.
Benkei and Sayaka are done.

Best girl is always translated last...

>Only Azumi is left.

Like it was for like a year now.

lisa hug pillow when

Tatsuko's tats aren't that small.

I'm actually one of the people that liked Koiyuki's route she's cute

>Best girl
That's not Benkei.

Azumi is the new 85%

that's barely a "route"

She deserves way better than what she got in S.

I don't even consider it her route.

Don't belittle her she's doing her best
Koiyuki's after when?

lisa dosent have a route yet (soon)

>Koiyuki's after when?
Not soon enough, that's for sure.

You need to look at the entirety of S.
Koyuki had her moments in other routes working towards her own one as her route.
Like picking Tarot Cards, she suddenly appeared picking the card symbolizing healing after going through a disaster, or Yamato contemplating her state in the Agave continuation.
You need to look at S as a whole rather than just the "official" route. Cause that's just the finisher for everything you witness.

I even like the scene where she goes "I am S!"

Roll credits

Ding.

85% best

Reminder.

The route itself is great, but it's not her route.

Idk I like to think of it as hers since you have to save her in childhood to get it

I like to think it's Benkei's route since you got to bang her.

Okay, technically is her route, but I see it more like Agave.

The thing is the route has more to do with kuki and the bushido plan rather than Koyuki, she just gets a little end segment.

What would it be like if momoyo was at least bisexual and a rival?

Could Yamato defeat momoyo without using his "Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi"?

But Benkei's first official route is A-1

FUCK

Yes. With a nuke, while she's sleeping.

Fair enough I can accept that

He needs to use Kusanagi on Ageha, Takae, Mayu and maybe Tsubame to have them by his side, and then he confront Momo.

They better make more clone afters, I need them, Benkei, Seiso, Yoshitsune, Yoshitsune and Benkei. I won't be satisfied till they make them all.

I love legs covered in pantyhose.

I love Benkei sex hair.

That too, truly best clone.
Yoshitsune still cuter though.

I love Benkei's everything

Yoshitsune is a good girl

Benkei knows how cute Yoshitsune is.

God I need a translated Yoshitsune route.