As a Jew, happening upon this website today has been one of the most eye-opening experiences of my life

As a Jew, happening upon this website today has been one of the most eye-opening experiences of my life.

I used to think that the left was exaggerating about the level of racism out there. Sure, I've always known about the underlying biases and prejudices that white people have. Part of being Jewish is being faced with those realities every day.

But this level of bigotry and outright vitriol towards myself and my family merely because of the race we were born into?

It truly is sickening to realize that there are people like this out there in the world. I guess this has reaffirmed what I've always known deep down. If whites are not controlled they will be free to become the hateful beasts they truly are.

I can definitely say that my drive to stand with my Jewish brothers and sisters against bigotry and white supremacy is stronger than ever, so thank you for showing me today who you truly are.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7YltuwFed4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

don't like the shitted meme?

i like jewish individuals
just wish jewish bloggers would stop supporting nonwhite immigration

I ran over a jewish kid with my car on purpose and got off on mere probation for reckless driving
he has severe brain damage
i bully his family on facebook
ama

this is bait

You've said this before several times, now gtfo we will destroy Israel.

Welcome to the cess pit, OP. May this inspire you to do good deeds in the world and to overthrow the hegemony of butthurt autistic permavirgins.

>don't like the shitted meme?
Forced meme is very forced. Worse than constipation.

Oy vey'st mir!

>virgin virgin virgin
why the hell is this their only insult
why do liberals think that being a slut is a measure of how good a person you are

>Kike
>Commie flag
Checks out.

You jealous of people who have sex, user?

gorpy porsta kys

Is this what happens when an out of touch virgin tries to make a meme?

Guess who won the war you damn nazi?
The USSR was our greatest ally against the antisemetic Nazis and we will take every measure in our power to restore it and destroy the racist Americans!

reminder that israel is a meme state created by rothchilds after ww2

long live palestina

>happens upon the website
>immediately knows how to use the commie flag.

>everyone in the world hates jews
>oh wow this laotian masturbation forum has really showed me all the hidden bad goyim feelings remeber the 6 gorillan oy vey

Always together fellow brother of God

a friendly reminder kike
youtube.com/watch?v=Y7YltuwFed4

if your plans succeed in the US, your precious Israel is over and every mudslime will be taking a piece out of your kike asses. reap what you sow

tikun olam

> leaf

but user I don't hate jews

I found one of your ancestors.

It's right below the I'm not a robot, tyrone.

If not the US funding Soviets would loose, you fucking leaf.

it's catching on naturally

>as a jew
Stopped reading there. Fucking kill yourself

You forgot your meme flag this time.

obviously it's a leaf

>is a kike
>and a commie sympathizer
>and a leaf

lmao

>pic related
What's wrong with being a Canadian? We are one of the best countries to live in and have very sensible foreign and domestic policies.
You know what? Fuck you. I've had it. I've tried to play nice. I've tried to laugh it off. But enough is enough. The Canada-hate thing is getting old. I know we have a reputation for being kind and polite, but that ends now.

The Canada-hate has to stop. First of all, it's based off a lie - that we're cucked because our Prime Minister is a “cuck”, as you call it. That isn't even true. Justin Trudeau is a former boxer, snowboarder, and environmentalist. Name me one "real" man who can claim even two of those things! Secondly, Canadians aren't shitposters. We speak our feelings. We tell you the truth. We share our opinions. If that's what counts as shitposting these days, then call me an Aussie. I don't know why Americans are so intimidated by hearing genuine, thoughtful criticism of their country and their politics, but you obviously are. All I can say to that is: deal with it. It's the 21st century. This is the information age. If information scares you, then go back to your bumfuck trailer somewhere and hang on to your delusions. So what if we welcome refugees and are legalizing weed? Me? I'm a freethinker. I'm an idea man. I thrive off of enthusiasm. And I fucking love science. So when a Canadian is nice enough to offer you constructive criticism, take it as a compliment. Because we want to see you thrive as a country. We want to see you progress and follow us into the future.

End Canada-hate NOW.

>Post yfw Generation Zyklon ropes OP

I like these oats, brother
Is there more?

nah, coz white women are driving the desire for BBC. You need to somehow persuade them that white cocks are comparable (protip: you can't).

how do you like shitted, user?

>As a Jew, happening upon this website today has been one of the most eye-opening experiences of my life
>1498760364542.png

You posted this copypasta last night. At least wait a while so people forget

>judging entire race based on anonymous image board shit posters
I don't know about all Jews but you certainly the pot calling kettle black, contemplate on your bigotry and learn from it

You bastards have no idea how deep this runs. Racist websites are being removed. Sup Forums is next. You will not be allowed this sanctuary of hate.

Kek this is my new favorite pasta. Also you forgot that he was a former drama teacher.

>commie flag
>as a Jew

Yeah, we know you are jew, faggot. Now off with you and your jewish tricks.

>white supremacy
Jews make up 2% of America and control the media, laws, textbooks, and most of the money.

>white supremacy
Blacks kill more than twice as many whites as vice-versa

Nice copypasta I've never seen it here before

It's only a thing because literally 9/10 Canadians you see on this board are complete cucks. And those are the people who actually go to Sup Forums. Now just imagine what the normies are like.

>As a Jew
>communist flag

>implying we don't want this
>implying this won't destroy the internet
shitted memes coming to a normie web site near you

Reported for being a shit-lover. Keep your nasty fetishes to yourself, user. Also, bow down before superior cock, as you properly should.

I pray that israel becomes overpopulated with muslims who are desperately trying to kill them.

>not taking the shitted pill
awww user

dude you cant be seriously taking it seriously, you're a joo, you are supposed to be smart its edgy teens equivalent to drawing swastikas in the high school bathroom. You got a good meme tho, take notes nazi's.

> If whites are not controlled
Don't like racism? Don't dish it out.
This isn't a race issue, it never has been. It is a cultural one.

One can choose to change one's culture.
One presently cannot change one's race.

Another idiot using "literally" in every fucking sentence.STFU.

Well said. Canada is one of the happiest countries in the world

Go home to your stolen lands kike leave America alone

Bad pasta and you are a bad person for posting it.

This is 3000+ years old and when that was written everyone had slaves, it is not relevant to modern times, even when the bible was written Jesus said that slaves should be serve their masters as Christians serve God.

>is a jew
>flags communist
You dont seem to have any idea about communism since if u did u would know that communism is against ALL religion ....so go read a couple books before forming your views ooor you could just kys and do us all a favor

Enjoy your ban :)

>end canada hate now
kek this isnt a protest kiddo

nice and fake. you even went for the communism flag. get outta here.

>went on a website "once"
Probably here everyday
>is reaffirmed white need to be slaves
get in the oven.

welcome newfag

You're a fun and cool guy.

You're the ones who let them onto the continent in the first place.

Fuck of you condescending piece of shit.

HOWARD, YOU GET OFF THE INTERNETS RIGHT NOW. NO MORE YAMMERING WITH THOSE EVIL NAZIS, OY VEY

As a fellow Jew I must say that racism is horrible, and we must change our ways and stop being the biggest racists the world has ever known.
My mother once said that gentiles were nothing but animals, and should be treated as such! I could barely believe what I was hearing, since one of my closest friends were white.

Kek