Sexbots are redpilled

Sexbots are redpilled.
Roasties are terrified.

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20170914010703&SearchText=sex doll
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zq-Ro1AgrUg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fNRcQrYnxlI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hello OP, u made a thread for what porpose exactly? do you want a actual discussion and get involved or what is your aim? are u still here?

I would like to discuss sexbots and dolls and their impact on society and the value of females in society and politics

They still look too creepy for me, hopefully we can pair with VR or something soon to give them some life.

In my opinion it depends on the cost. I had a look at reasexdolls and under 5000$ there is nothing good. for that price i can fuck around 160 prostitutes for 20min or 80 for 1hour.

With this scenario prostitutes are still superior imho.

But maybe if you are young and want a fuck 2 times a day, the doll will definetely be more worth it. The downside is, that it will be always the same look doll, with prostitutes you can choose from a variety.

This is only the beginning, they will go all out to stop this from happening. Their entire world is built on enslaving men through children or marriage and they can't afford to lose even a large chunk of that resource.

Sexbots are misogynist, creepy, disgusting, for losers, shameful, rapers, child molesters etc. etc. everything they have will be launched in an attempt to end this before it really begins.

I mean the prostitutes have a right to be scared. Think about it, these dolls are much more attractive, scentless, safer alternatives that will literally do anything you want + they aren't even illegal LOL.

The best feature is they "don't communicate". If we perfect this science, the only time we'd ever need to engage with a female is when we're ready for offspring. There's no way women aren't going to band together to fight these tooth and nail.

>sexbot
>redpilled
Sup Forums will never cease to amaze me
also, inserting redpilled in your OP doesn't make the thread political

A doll can last you years

Reminder: Sup Forumsnu robots only!!
Don't feed the botnet!
These will have dormant backends which will activate in the event they need to be.

It will also be our last resort against AI.

Checkout Automata.

I'll only start to worry if they learn to cook too.

Pretty sure the sex robot repair man would bang your robots when he's done with them.

You'd have to install that South African anti rape thing in them, lmao.

>and the value of females in society and politics

their value is going to drop significantly when we have robots that do the dishes, spread their legs whenever you want and dont bitch or complain
the degeneracy of robotfus is irrelevant since they are inevitable and society will have to collectively cope with them and the obsolescence of 50% of Earth's population

>he didnt get the model with interchangeable customizable vaginas

just upgrade the MechPussy bro

Sex robots do not exist.

thank you for your time. You're not getting it back.

>[robots] don't give you their opinion
>Implying I want a fucking prostitutes opinion

Dumb fucking cunts.

>yfw you were born just in time to witness the cryptocurrency and sexbot revolution

the tides have never been turned like this before

You can buy them here:

aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20170914010703&SearchText=sex doll

>Sexual release and reproduction

That's all a woman are good for, and the men who say otherwise are massive liars

Sex bots fulfill the one premise, but we're still missing the other... Guys can still go the Christian Ronaldo path of surrogacy but that's pretty pricey upfront.

How Can Sexbots Be Real If The Demand For Easy Pussy Isnt Real

its gonna be a wild ride

>Roasties are terrified.
That's what you have to tell yourself in order not to commit sudoku and end your miserable life.
In reality, most women haven't heard about sex robots and wouldn't spend more than 5 seconds thinking about them. The thought would be something like this "what a bunch of a weirdos". I'm sorry for bursting your revenge fantasy against the roasties for rejecting you and not fucking you.

This is such a woman post.

For the record, "sex bots" are not redpilled and I have ZERO interest in buying one or even thinking about using one, but with that said modern women are complete trash.

>human shaped onahole triggers them this much
I can't even imagine the roasthurt when actual waifu bot that does unimaginable waifu things like cleaning, cooking, and being cute, finally appears. There might even be war. What comes after only God knows.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with Sexbots

>tfw will have a hatsune miku robot wife in my lifetime

wow they are all for normies. when will we get exotic anime kemono girls? i need mine to make bird noises

You bitter virgins love to say this all day but would you actually have sex with one of these horrifying things? I wouldn't put my dick in one no matter how much it looked like muh waifu. Disgusting and creepy. The sexbot shills on Sup Forums sound just like the redditors who say "haha I don't have to worry about anything in the future cause technology will be invented by then that will solve everything!"

>we fucked all that BBC just so you white boys can give us attention but now you decide to fuck a robot instead of us? What the fuck is wrong with you?

female return to the swamp

Friendly reminder that it is perfectly legal to punch and kick your pregnant sex doll in the belly (for now)

And she won't complain

>implying everything I just said isn't true

Daily reminder that the [ideal woman] is a robot.
Threadly takeover by [ideal women].

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zq-Ro1AgrUg

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fNRcQrYnxlI

kek
wow

Yo, I've thought this whole thing was ridiculous
and laughable ever since the first humanlike AI bot was built and someone on Sup Forums suggested making one you could fuck.

This thing right here? I'd fuck it. I'd never buy or use anything like a fleshlight or some weird sextoy like those weird Japanese butt things or whatever, but I'd fuck that thing. And that is fucking hilarious to me. Man, what a time to be alive.

S u p e r l a t i v e [being]s.

Yeah, but like, you could program her to complain right?

id put my dick in a tree at this point
now if that tree could also cook and clean? holy shit sign me up

How does the bot part work exactly? What separates it from just a fancy sex doll?
Also this is some uncanny valley shit.

>ywn have a qt android gf
why live

the bot part isnt going to be any good for a few decades yet
people are creaming themselves over nothing
augmented reality will aid it in the meantime
but seriously guys
its not hard to get laid
dont swallow mgtow BS
lots of virgins exist and are sexually frustrated just as you
just stop
being
beta
you can have a waifu willing slave
just believe

Women are outdated form of existence.
Time to upgrade to the [ideal] thing.

Women are too buggy to fix.
Better start from scratch.

Does she have lactating option?

Nothing you said is true.

I've been in relationships and I've been single. Single is by far the better living condition. Men don't kill themselves because they are single, they kill themselves because they have a relentlessly nagging bitch to come home to. Women are marketed to in such a fashion that they appear to have the world revolving around them. It doesn't and when they realize that, their psycho goes into overdrive as they recognize all the "men" they've been with as mere rapey "pepe-le-pieu" types and actual responsible, courteous and psychologically mature men just don't have time for them.

Seriously though, Today it's "Sexbots infringe on my right to life as a whore" and when they lose that tomorrow it'll be "Sexbots have rights too, you cant just create them for the sick purpose of sex, they have a right to chose how they want to live."

Seriously, don't even laugh or you'll jinx it.

>It's not hard to get laid

I had dozens of one night stands and a couple gf

I can't wait for sex bots, fuck women

I smell a roastie

Hey Chaim, how's saving the white race going?

>Does she have lactating option?
Yes but it's semen :-(

Perfection has no competition.

Fuck off you luddite gypsy roastie. [ideal women] are the final solution to the woman problem.

lol @ roastie posties that are shaming us in here. keep being mad

>There's no way women aren't going to band together to fight these tooth and nail.
Women can't work together though, not effectively anyway.

They have muscle dolls now too

>I was in a shitty relationship, therefore all relationships are shitty
You're more irrational and emotional than a woman on a period

god damn lol

Sup Forums = POLITICALLY INCORRECT
r/politics = politics

GO BACK TO FUCKING PLEBBIT YOU RETARDED SCUMBAG

lmaoooo. How you're gonna save the white romanian race from the gypsies if you fuck robot women?

The [ideal woman] can cook, fuck, fly and blow up your enemy's buildings. All in one morning. And they have a 'mute' option.
What can a woman do? Whine from the moment she wakes up, till the moment you put your dick in her mouth. Bitch won't shut up otherwise.

> Sup Forums wouldn't fuck this over an used up roastie

Youre both technically right and youre both technically wrong, but either way youre both retarded and you should meet, fuck, and sign your retard babies up for retard school.

Nobody is shaming you, we are stating facts about what type of men will use sex robots. It's not going to be chads, it's going to be r9k and numales. Put your fucking dick in a cheese grator for all care if it gets you off, just don't deny you're a degenerate that can't get pussy.

I'm not interested in one or anything. [spoiler]I'm a girl.[/spoiler] I'm just curious as to how the robot part works. Does it mimic human body temperature? Does it have any movements on its own? Does it react to how you stimulate it?
Or is it just a life sized barbie doll you can move around that has some pre recorded moans that it makes?

Knowing my luck, even the doll would have backdoor encryption.

By programming the robots to kill the gypsies, genetic engineering, and artificial wombs.

How long until niggers start stealing our robots?!

sauce on robo is she from blame

>stop objectifying women!
>people start womanising objects
The future would look so bright if the world wasn't covered in melatonin.

women are gifted at bitching at things they dont like. In fact that's their main MO for getting anything done - complaining to get powerful people (historically men) to do things for them. They dont have to work together, they just have to bitch a lot.
See the mothers against drunk driving in the USA in the 80s

Cost ya way less to divorce from than a real wife.
But we also need the white race though

the bottom left doll has WM DOLL head 56 its rather popular lol

>nobody is shaming you
>degenerate! can't get laid! nobody wants to fuck you nu-male! r9k virgin!

ok

They now warm their vaginas and have mechanic muscles behind it to do contractions and stuff.

20k ones talk but it's just stupid phrases

this bitch thinks that fake emotions and fake intimacy are worth something? hahahhaha
>SEXBOTS NOW!

its a doll, anything mechanical at this point will be akin to a large tickle me elmo. No idea on specifics. I would and will get one and force my girl to enjoy it once they are actually impressive, though.

if you fuck one of those and you are not single, does that count as cheating?

filthy
fucking
NEWFAGS
ITT

When women stopped being women something had to be done. Truly man is capable of wonders in all fields

The big over-sized titty thing never did it for me, but I think its fantastic to think about all the other possibilities and fucked up weird fantasy this opens the doors too. Imagine all the people who have wanted to fuck something crazy like a mermaid or a spider lady or an amputee. The possibilities are freaking limitless. You could pander to so many fucked up weird things these nerds only ever dreamed about, and they'd gladly pay you their life savings for a fucked up harpy zombie waifu. I think its great.

Did I say this? No
Are you projecting? Yes

I've had long-term relationships. They weren't terrible but they weren't worth pursuing either. Theres nothing irrational in my post, you just either disagree or are offended by my accurate description of a relationship with women.

Im betting its the latter

>Chad will surerly choose me over his perfect woman limited only by his imagination!
Being this fucking delusional, chad also have money so it will be even easier for them.

Yes, Sanakan.

Funny, my grandpa used to say the same thing about computers, and then cellphones, and then smartphones. and then nothing he died of cancer.

>Or is it just a life sized barbie doll you can move around that has some pre recorded moans that it makes?
That's basically it. It won't matter to the r9k losers that use this shit, most of them have never had sex with a real woman, so they won't know the difference.
Are you going to deny that applies to you and most of the people that want to use this stuff? Are you seriously going to argue that men who have no problem getting women will be the majority of the user base, or any part of the user base? You whine about women being emotional, but whenever something you don't like presents itself you whine like a fucking bitch on a period.

Check out the site, realovesexdolls. Some of them are still suffering the uncanny valley issue, but others are quite decent, pretty bangable.

With the Deep State fucking around with Ai, there's a solid chance we might have an animatronic robot sex doll in say twenty years. Also advances in 3D printing might hopefully reduce cost, improve quality.

For the most part women are easy to manipulate, especially because they are hedonistic whores for materialist pursuits. All that's needed are obvious incentives to direct them to what ever cause

>implying Chads like putting up with women's bullshit
>implying Chads arent the most knowledgeable of all of women's shitty behavior
>implying Chads wouldnt prefer to not get STDs while having a sex like
>implying Chads dont want someone to do their dishes, cook and clean for them
>implying hurling insults at social retards changes the fact that sexbots will make women obsolete

who gives a shit if someone cant get pussy, the impending obsolescence of women is a much more interesting topic

Six whack plus ETA

Ah thats so creepy lmfao

My friend got one from Japan 10 years ago but not a robot.
Why I knew that ? Maybe you read with wonder.

I'm the one who help him carry that stupid rubber sex toy from Bangkok to eastern seaboard and throw it away in the Sea on midnight like Yakusa hides dead body from the police.
Stupid idiot Thai ka-ree so fucking cheap ,he can fuck ka-ree until his dick drop out with that money, totally didn't understand that.

Bitch, you ain't kawaii.
But the [ideal woman] is.