In Switzerland, we will soon get the chance to vote to give the priority to Swiss laws over international laws...

In Switzerland, we will soon get the chance to vote to give the priority to Swiss laws over international laws. IMO it's the most important vote for a long time, as we will decide whether we want to keep the little bit of sovereignty that we have left.

Newspapers are already filled with lawyers, judges and (((intellectuals))) talking about how a YES would lead us on the path to fascism.

letemps.ch/suisse/2017/09/13/robert-roth-droit-meilleure-pire-choses

University professor (((Philippe Roth))) fights for international law and defends it. From the article....

> I live in Israël parts of the year and I'm active in NGOs that fight for human rights.

Every. fucking. time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY
interdiction-dissimuler-visage.ch
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why the hell would anyone vote for international law over national law that they would theoretically have some control over?

> I live in Israël parts of the year and I'm active in NGOs that fight for human rights.
GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY LEFTY SHILL
GO SUCK BROWN DICKS IN YOURS!
RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEE

(((Philippe Roth))). He is one of your (((tribe))), you fucking Jew. You take him. You deal with him.

hope you vote yes. fuck international law, literally nothing but a tool for foreign interest groups to exploit your country

fuck off, Rommand. what would really matter:

>BAN BURQA AND NIQAB
>Imams must have tertiary diploma to preach
>Inspect halal meat producers
>BAN halal meat imports
>deport all lybians, eritreans and anyone else where their origin is deemed safe

focus on what's important first, in the end it'll be the west saying nay to all above

>focus on what's important first
Ensuring that you can do all these things without some international court trying to interfere with it does seem fairly important to me.

> Focus on what matters
> Proceeds to list a ton of things that could be overruled by international law

You're not even trying.

For you pali friends commie

I sincerely hope that your nation will retake its sovereignty. You must have the political will to fight.

DEUS VULT
youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY

DEATH TO ISRAEL

vote yes, medikit bro

Protect our national sovereignty, it shouldn't be a question.

I hope that all the swissanons have already signed this initiative btw.
interdiction-dissimuler-visage.ch

Is it looking like a yes or no victory, Helvetiabros?

Swiss bros redpill me

Arr your laws this loose?

No matter what you pick you're still gonna be under the Jew's thumb, just like everybody else. The only choice you're making is whether you want the illusion that you have any say in how your country is run (by the jew), or stick with the status quo of knowing the jew runs your country and you have no say in it.

Democracy literally does not exist. All the outcomes are decided for you, all the outcomes serve their needs far above yours, and all you have is the illusion of free choice.

Yes

Holy, this guy is a fucking kike
>L’abus de langage a toujours été crucial, notamment aux pires heures de l’histoire, et cela doit nous inquiéter.
>Language abuse has always been crucial, especially in the worst hours of History and this must worry us.

Every fucking time. Complaining about personal attacks because he's a jew, crying about fascism of the evil swiss people party... pol was right, once again.

switzerland is without a doubt the best country on this planet

fucking kikes ruin everything

It's showtime. If you win, switzerland is still a decent country with an insignificant Jewish occupation. If you lose, you're just as bad as the rest of the world.

he was talking to him. don't be such a goy

is it hard to become svizz if i know a.i., have money (e.g. for rent and food for 10 years) and speak french decently and german/italian beginner level?

are you living in the EU?

then yes

is that an ironic answer or a real one? i would go to Italy but i dunno it's full of mafia and stuff (like gypsies)

The immigration conditions are way easier for the UE and EFTA countries.

> is it hard to become svizz
> yes
> The immigration conditions are way easier for the UE and EFTA countries.
miscommunication lol
ok
then i will work on to bless CH with my taxes and take over the world (anonymously, of course)

why are there so many niggers then?

It hurts Hans. We theorically have immigrations number to respect from the "third countries". However they are coming so massively that the majority gets refused and stays here illegaly. And don't forget that we take refugees too.

> Some of them are aged between 14 and 16 years old and were born in Haiti, Morocco and Sion.
> These youth attend an institution for teenagers in difficulty.
> Can their minds be transformed by tiring work in the mountains?
> Once a week, through building and farming work, they completely put themselves into restoring this ghost hamlet.
> The other participants are between 75 and 90 years old.
> After having spent their childhood in self-sufficiency here in Ossona they left to discover "modern" life when the dams were being built.
> As witnesses, they have returned to tell their stories...
> What can representatives of the valley's old folks and multicultural youth have in common?
> What do they have to talk about, what can they pass on to each other?

Forever death to Jew rats.

Switzos, realistically, is your country pozzed?

Also, don't try to lie just be honest - how many nignogs and mudslimes are there?

Arab memes are worse than g*rman humour

i thought you were supposed to protect the rothchilds come the collapse

> protect the rothchilds
protect them from what, from themselves?
you realize they make the habsburgs seem like models of genetic diversity, don't you?

i was thinking the nigger lynching parties

I wouldn't consider those laws loose. You just look at the buying part here. Let me throw in some black pills.

There is technically no carry, nor concealed nor open. So whatever you buy stays in the safe most of the time. A carry permit is bound and limited to a duty. Say if you are a driver of a money transport, you are only allowed to carry while at work. Not even cops are allowed to carry off-duty.

Self defense with a gun against aggressors will end you up in jail and the (((press))) will deem you as the villain for the rest of your life.

Shooting ranges are rare and expensive. Most of the time overbooked. Government ranges don't allow all types of guns.

Hunting requires a costly licence and mandatory training, which costs as well.

So you are better off in the US of A, in a state with lax gun laws.

literally heaven on earth

And he's teaching in a (((university)))

Are you completely retarded?! National law over international law is far more important than banning the 3 burqa women.

lol what?!

you faggots take international laws over your own Swiss laws?

God you fucking eur trash like the rest of the jew infested hell hole.

Go suck some nigger dick. Your not even human at this point.

They got enough signatures for this. Deadline is tomorrow anyway. I collected around 20 signs.

You swiss are good guys besides being bergjude, take back your independence. don't get kiked.

>pol was right, once again.
quelle surprise

Pretty sure that swiss constitution or whatever they have there is technically above the international law. The point is they most likely have a regulation that than bounds their country to follow the international law. So the result is that the international law is above everything else save for the constitution. At least that's how it works here.
That being said, the international law is pointless if the country can revoke it with simple legal act.

You don't get how the EU works.

It's like federal law over states laws.

leftism

also you swiss should read this

Enjoy your trade embargo via land and air routes. I will enjoy seeing all of you fucking traitors of EUrope starving.

I wouldn't be posting her if I'd vote no.

Are you stupid? The EU would be totally fucked without the Alpentransversale (Link through the Alps).

>what is Austria

Get fucked, Ueli.

Those routes can be re-directed to go around your pathetic anti-European country. I hope you all will die like norks.

Fuck off back to Africa subhuman trash

no thanks
the entire Europe is already polluting us enough

wtf man, are you that one finnish communist that frequents this site?

Im so fucking jealous of your direct democracy.

I don't even know when we'll vote on it, things go slowly in Switzerland.
It's hard to know whether it'll pass or not, medias are still quite efficient at scaring people.

> insignificant Jewish occupation
You've never been in Basel, Zürich, or Geneva, it seems...

>the earth is round, we can go any direction we want, all paths lead to rome, right?
Good luck, idiots.

No, I`m registered social democrat with Marxist leanings.

>Language abuse
Political Corectness is some of the worst language abuse ever conceived.

>Also, don't try to lie just be honest - how many nignogs and mudslimes are there?
Way too many...
The muslims are mostly kosovars and turks, although they suck, they are not as bad as the ones from Algeria or Morocco.

Those laws are stillr
laxer than Cali, NY and NJ for example though. Tbf the Swiss homicide rate is 0.5, there is no need to carry

So at that point I would own guns for sporting, collecting and fun which you can easily do in Switzerland and just shoot at the range

Only thing I would revise is adding a castle law

Fight the good fight friend. Dont let the kikes destory your nation too

> no open carry
>Permit for semi auto "assault rifles"
can you shoot on your own property at least?
If you have to use it in self defense will you get fucked?

You better fucking vote to keep Swiss laws, Switzerland is literally my backup plan if America does fall

God bless and good luck Switzerland.

How horrifying.

>if America does fall
>if

the permit takes two weeks to obtain at most, requires no training, medical or psychological check ups, no police interviews or mandatory storage, and you don't even need to specify a reason as to why you're owning a gun

No carry but no AWB, mag restrictions or SBR laws. Overall stricter than Texas but much laxer than NY.

What the Swiss must do, is place anyone with a French or Jewish last name in a place of internment