Is this for real, they are not even trying anymore to hide their propaganda

Is this for real, they are not even trying anymore to hide their propaganda.

late to the party

Yes! Kill all evil white people superman! Banish them to their internet caves hahaha! Winning, and once Trumps rain is over a democrat will be elected and reverse it all MUHAHAHA!

>superman
>comics
>2017

I was thinking about this earlier today. If we look back on comics during WW2, wasn't the propaganda pretty strong. Even more so during cold war.

Makes me sad thinking back at my blindness throughout the years.

Superman is refugee from another planet. He just protect other migrants from locals.

Wow how subtle you can barely tell there's a political inclination.

>superhero saves people
Imagine my shock

Comic books are gay as fuck who cares

>Superman blah blah blah

While a village in Africa gets raided by muslim extremists, killing families and kidnapping little girls for later raping.

Those arent people. Come to think of it, most swedes arent people anymore

> never see an article about illegals being killed by citizens, on purpose
> see articles of illegals killing people almost weekly

Really woke up my medallions

Reminder (((Superman))) was created by a couple of Jews expressing their masochism n comparisons towards whites/ubermensch. Superman v1. was actually a bald scheming jew.

the best pary is they dont even see how racist they are being
>illegal immigrants are ONLY hispanic

pic related guys
one word
HELLA
FUCKIN
EPIC

>56% calls me a non-human

Illegals literally brought the black plague to America. They are a pox on humanity.

jeezus just found out this is a real thing
what the fuck is wrong with these people
subtlety is not their strongest suite?

still better 100x than yours abdullah

Your mom isn't a person

BREAKING NEWS!

> Illegal alien from Krypton saves other illegal aliens so they can dole for a better life at your expense.

> dole.

Back to the fucking 90's M80.

i feel a meme coming on...

Who cares comic book industry was dying anyway at this stage they are just committing seppuku and speeding the process up. Hopefully the movie industry is next

Cultural marxism.
Marxist takeover through cultural dominance via (((media monopoly))).

>Superman saves people from beeing killed

OH MY GOD I'M TRIGGERED

Fucking whiney babies holy shit

Black Captain America did something very similar here recently. Fighting those damn Minute Men terrorists down on the border.

you realize you're already down in the 70% range right? At the rate your own number are dropping you're going to pass us soon.

Zod killed tons of people.

Swedes as a whole are celebrating and encouraging their own genocide, while most normie Americans are simply too stupid to see it happening to them too. I still find Swedes infinitely more disgusting because they believe that they're doing the right thing though. I feel sorry for your ancestors, if they are watching from above. Can you imagine being them? All of the pride that Swedes once had in their history, and the only thing which followed in the wake of better and stronger men are virtue signalling suicidal pieces of garbage like you. S to spit on your grave.

>Superman stops innocent people from being killed
>How dare you stop my fellow Nazi wannebe faggots from killing them!
>Why are you such an she, Superman?!

Fuck youre goddamn retarded.

Superman is also into mascara these days I see

>70%
kek, nice try faggot but we don't have more than 13% non-white population

>>Superman stops innocent people from being killed
>>How dare you stop my fellow Nazi wannebe faggots from killing them!
>>Why are you such an she, Superman?!
>Fuck youre goddamn retarded.

You know that Superman isn't real, right? It's propaganda.

Is this from Superman or Action Comics? I was planning on reading the new Dan Jurgens run because of the great stuff he wrote in the 90s.

Fuck off Tyronne

>superman is still a white male
>most powerful man in the world is a white male
FUCKING RACISTS DC

Has a single illegal been kiled yet in the deportation process? Has any official government policy authorized the use of lethal force against uncooperative i!llegals?

Same. Swedes are cucked. Burgers are just dumb.