Just voted no. Wasn't going to say anything but sick of shaming activists. Can see why the U.S voted trump in

just voted no. Wasn't going to say anything but sick of shaming activists. Can see why the U.S voted trump in

STOP THIS FAGGOTRY IN THE NAME OF YOUR KING

NO

good on you m8

More wine, your Grace?

shaming is a tactic.

heres the thing they'l rig it so the gays get to marry ether way just like Ireland its full out rigged, think about it

theres at most 3 to give them far more credit 9% gays or pro gay marriage friends, in one of the most Christian countries in the west and is very rural and racist

suddenly gays can vote and no one asks why or even cares because it was a sham to begin with watch and see its gonna happen again its how they bypass governments to fall for liberal suicide policies

Gj but either way, it's gonna happen.

when are the results?

I keep seeing this what are you guys voting for?

Dickbutt marriage

aids transfer pact

Well good luck anons.. commiefornia here.. I'm in the belly of the beast.

RULE ONE
NO POOFTERS

>just voted no.... Sick of shaming activists. Me2m8
Me2.

LANCEL, GET THE ASSHOLE STRETCHER!

jesus thats like the ghostbuster's river of slime right there

YOURE MOTHER WAS A BOOOOOAAAAARRRR

>tfw you still haven't received your ballot
starting to think someone stole it from my mailbox

am?.. thats not good, cant you bring your passport to vote

Good job picking the losing side I guess

no user it isnt

come to seattle nigga, its a concentration camp of degeneracy; retarded liberals wall to wall.

look they dont know what good food is,l here and they dont know what it means to be american. They certainly know they want to dismantle the bill of rights, take your guns away, and all the women here are ugly feminists.

look, california STILL has good looking girls and some nice wide stretch of land to spread fuckers out. Seattle is a fucking dot and everywhere outside of it is like vast empty beautiful green land with spots of exmilitary veteran redneck back water towns.

i came here for an education, but its been nothing but communist globalist indoctrination left and right. They got fucking classes here "hillary clinton should have won" politics n bullshit.

like i cant even make up the shit i constantly see here. People literally recruiting to do protests funded by george soros, and they'll fucking be telling you it like they are the just and heroic people in a fight against everything bad that trump stands for.

look, california is a fucking great place, cause seattle is just berkley if it was a whole city.

Those are trannies, not gays.

I caught someone stealing the ballot out of my letter box so I went up to them and said "Look mate, you're a true blue hero" and brought them inside for a beer and sucked their dick.

agghhhhhh

same cunt

You have made a reasonable decision. Western social values should not suddenly change, with regards to Sodomites.