Anyone else hate this guy?

I think Sargon of Akkad is honestly just some pseudo-intellectual douche who's got a reallly reaaaalllly overinflated ego. I cant remember which video but it was about something to do with Kekistan and he said "joking is just the sort of thing intellectual people do." That faggot reaaaaaaaaaallly needs to get off his high horse

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zUKF1ASmlsk
youtube.com/watch?v=1NjdIyo6y8Y&t=4365s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

better than pjw

You hate him cuz he's more successful than you

Yet you watch his videos and make threads about him.
I haven't watched this guys videos for years now or thought about him until today because of your faggy thread. Stop bitching like a woman.

are you depressed, bitch boy?

>Jewtube "intellectuals"

Who cares?

all e-celebs are douches
stop fucking following them, they don't give a shit about you or any cause
they only care about making money

Ah another one of these threads. If you don't like, don't watch.

Some of his stuff I like, some I don't.

Move on.

That applies to everything in capitalism. Aren't you supposed to be a Murican patriot that fights for freedumbs and markets?

Yea he is literally retarded. Go watch the interview he did on the Joe Rogan podcast.
He is jacked up on adderall guzzling water the whole time and for the last part he sits there rambling on about shit to himself with no context.

Sargone of Cuckadd

hahaha
that's funny user

>I think Sargon of Akkad is honestly just some pseudo-intellectual douche who's got a reallly reaaaalllly overinflated ego.

The fact that he calls himself Sargon of Akkad wasn't enough of a red flag?

youtube.com/watch?v=zUKF1ASmlsk

A biologist and psychologist is about to have a ''conversation'' with Sargon on live stream. He isnt a fan of skeptics and makes easy work of crushing them on a daily basis. Come watch sargon get BTFO live

its just, what the fuck with that photo?

I never really watched him but I always thought he was on /our side/ until I watched him on Joe Rogan. I don't like him anymore. He's closed minded and a cuck faggot.

I know. A clever ruse, or hes really that big of a fag. I tend to lend towards the latter.

lean*

Sup Forums just can't stand it when lefty bashers also punch to the right. Not everyone is an ideologue yknow

For a long time I've held the opinion that he's meh alright i suppose. Recently though he's been acting like a faggot, probably because MTV came knocking so he's starting to pander to their (((requirements)))

I'm mainly talking about his piss poor attempts at going after the alt-right, even having a tranny on his show who he referred to as "she", pretty much accepting that the SJW's have cucked him. I watch like one in ten of his videos, they mostly seem to be intellectual wankery with other pseudo-intellectuals. Still though he's alright

If he was getting beat up by antifa I'd probably help him out, if he was getting beat up by alt-righters I'd just laugh.

Hes a shit stain for the most part.
He is incredibly luke warm.....im liberal bullshit

this...
fucking idiots

Where the fuck are all these subversive "leaders of the alt right" kikes coming from?

kekistan was low entry and subverted of the memes of production. KIll Every Kike

I don't see a high horse/ego and you're not giving any examples of your accusation. If you don't like him, don't watch him. It's not like he is in any actual position of power over you.

He's useful as a stepping stone to red pill people in basic shit. But most probably stick to r*ddit

That guy has literal pedo-triangles tattood on his arm. Hes a filthy cretin piece of shit. Anyone who associates with him is willfully in ignorance or a party to child rape.

Now that really is a cunt.
If Jeff holiday was getting beat up by antifa I'd join in

Pretty much this

His content used to be better before he went on this big thing about le alt right and haha i am trollin u guys

Yes this cuck is ruining Pepe.

>Anyone else hate this guy?
>hate
>1 post by this ID

shill hate thread

> 0.4 shekels have been deposited in your account

Lol what's a pedo triangle? Is it like a threesome?

No one on Sup Forums types like this. Its not even a meme.

I don't particularly care for Sargon, especially on a number of issues, but wtf are you shills even doing now? Do you think coming to a "LOL ALT-RIGHT FORUM XD" to allegedly bash some shitty e-celeb is going trick Sup Forums into being your personal army or somehow make the right eat itself because the left is doing it? You guys don't even know the first thing about Sup Forums aside from shitposting and even that is pretty fucking terrible by any standards.

Are any of you trying at this point or have you finally taken the Sup Forums pill and realized you'll all be here forever with the rest of us and are just unironically shitposting to make yourself feel better?

Sargon is that you, stop denying that Sup Forums is always right and race matters

Hahaha I know right the dude is the hot topic poster child.

>implying the yellow fever fellas are from reddit and not here
you're kidding yourself

Is that a wedding pic? That should be a red flag.

He isn't an intellectual at all, and he often demeans himself as a form of humor.

What's wrong with skeptics?
It seems to me that open minded skepticism is one of the best qualities the west ever developed as we entered the enlightenment.

A lot of the "skeptics" on YouTube aren't skeptics at all.
For example, if you propose something ridiculous like "I think whites and blacks are intellectually equal on average,"
many of these faggots would jump right on board and say "That makes complete sense. I don't even need any evidence for said claim."

These guys happen to call themselves skeptics, but they're only skeptics on topics where it's comfortable and easy to be (like religion).

fuck off carl, wallow in your irrelevance w/o me

he's alright, he never claimed to be intellectual though.
He's playing extremely softball with the sjw's lately. It's going to bite him in the ass when he finds out the establishment is sjw and supports them, but fuck it.

There are always other channels, even though I would love to see Sargon critical of the establishment again.

They arent open minded at all. They are gate keepers. They deny race is real for fucks sake. I was referring to the brand of youtube personality that call themselves skeptics. There is nothing inherently wrong with being skeptical about everything. Its your duty to be skeptical. These assholes on youtube gatekeep safe subjects and topics to avoid backlash and ridicule. Its the mark of a pussy, in the youtubers case.

Didnt even make it through your whole comment before I impulse replied with rage lol. My bad. Yeah, you get it.

Alright yea, it seems to me we are in full agreement here.

All good, and yes we actually jumped to eerily similar arguments right away.

I don't think it is easy to be skeptical on religion, well, atleast not if you spend more than 30 minutes researching it. Their arguments against religion are the first mark of a pseudo-intellectual. Most of them just boil down to "it was used to control the masses etc etc". They never dedicate time to actually investigating their own beliefs, and they all repeat the same shit like proving to retarded evangelicals that the earth is more than 6000 years old, and then they pat themselves on the back for disproving religion" .... like what?

>Unironically thinking this
Leave.

Unless you're some bluepilled white nationalist obsessed with fucking identity politics I see no reason to hate this guy. He's still based as always.

it's true, jealous breeds haters. don't be triggered

He's a libertardian so by definition cringeworthy.

Oh yea, I am an atheist myself, so of course a little biased here.
With that said, I'm not in the camp who says religion is useless or doesn't have a place in society.

When I said easy topics like religion, I meant topics that aren't particularly damaging to your reputation.
Saying things like "Snakes don't talk lol", is not going to make a big part of the world oppose you. Christians are rather tolerant of atheists.

On the other hand, saying things like "IQ is genetic and blacks got the short end of the stick", wew lad, good luck doing business with any public company in the future.

He is doing more with his life than you are doing.

I completely agree with you. He always makes logical points and sells it as his own intellectual work. Just another empty yt commentator.

It's not just about intelligence or physical prowess or whatever, even if you ignore all that and just take comfort of association then race becomes important because people prefer their own.

That Guy T got turned into a race realist/ethno-nationalist by Woes, and he's turning it into a libertarian argument.

Has he created anything original?
The videos I've seen from him seem to be him reacting to some news story, something that happened or that someone said, regurgitating Sup Forums memes or wanking on about e drama that no one cares about. He doesn't seem very creative.

>For example, if you propose something ridiculous like "I think whites and blacks are intellectually equal on average,"
many of these faggots would jump right on board and say "That makes complete sense. I don't even need any evidence for said claim."
Did you watch his video chatting with Stardusk? They both pretty much agreed race realists seem to generally have it right and are backed by scientific evidence, but no useful policies using that info can be implemented ethically.

I don't mind Sargon, but he's tough to listen to in conversation, while the other person speaks he's always going "well, yeah", "well, of course" and I find it somewhat condescending, it's like he's saying "look, that's pretty obvious and self-explanatory, now let me speak because what I have to say is more noteworthy", but his tone when he says it and the frequency of it, especially with the "well" is almost defensive, like the conversation partner even having things to say is a threat to his standing in the conversation so he has to be kinda dismissive about it to make sure he remains dominant.

And its especially tough to listen to him talk to someone he deigns stupid, like in his talk with Baked Alaska (who I'd never heard or read before, he definitely seemed like an idiot to me), Sargon made little effort to actually speak to him on his level so he would understand his points, it was all just gotchas and attempts to baffle him with intelligence, the only purpose this could possibly serve is to entertain his own audience (assuming they think like him) and boost his ego

>sargon living rent free in your head
lol also nice advertising
if it weren't for Sup Forums's constant bitching about Sargon I would have never have found have found and subscribed to him in the first place
Sup Forums has Anita
Sup Forums has Sargon

He's a fgt who I enjoy laughing at, especially when he starts pretending to be educated on something; but, as lame as Sargon is, making a thread about him is lamer.

norovirus>>Sargon>>OP

kys

Clever people often get confused with assholes by stupid people. What's wrong? Is the bad man using words you don't understand? Are his videos too long for you? Do you not know how to make jokes? Do you reaaaaaaaaalllly need to type like a four year old? Are you jealous of his high horse? Do you want your bottle? Am I getting through to you? Probably not. Go play in traffic.

>named after ruler of first semitic kingdom
>is kike
really activate my almonds

>It seems to me that open minded skepticism
That is EXACTLY the problem. The "skeptics" on youtube are NOT skeptic.

They won't even consider race realism, I remember the glorious skeptic Jeff Holiday, refusing to debate race realism, simply on the basis that "he didn't want to talk about it". Months later going on a hour long stream and rambling about how Rage after storm was awful for being a race realist, without even attempting to debunk her arguments.

Same with Kraut and Tea, his video series sets out to debunk race realism, which is an absurd thing to do for a "skeptic".

>no useful policies using that info can be implemented ethically.

Let your societies be destroyed by low-IQ quasi-chimps or you're being "unethical"

Ethical to descend to some shit-tier level civilisation, even more culturally barbarous than we are today? That fucking monkey doesn't know the first thing about ethics. All ethics means to someone like him is "treat everyone like an equal and as an individual even when dealing with aggregations!!!"

i.e. the ethics of weakness, cowardice and civilisational suicide

>pedo-triangles
?

ME, AN INTELLECTUAL
I NEVER PICK A SIDE

It is pretty hilarious that this sort of person always supports mass democratic politics, but thinks it sophisticated of them to not pick a side.

It's mass politics: pick a side or get BTFO. Standing in the middle shouting "oh, why won't everyone just be reasonable!!" is almost child-like in its naivety.

Because it isnt myth that religion was an order to completely tribalise people that convert to it.How is it wrong that the religion was created to create and organised militarlistic cult that expands upon people that the cult conquers.It is like a big allience to make people force into converting to your religion.The more lands you conquer, the more people convert to your religion and you get more control over them since supposedly the order of the religion is divine and cannot be refuted, so out of fear people just have to follow it.I think there are good traits to religion like family values, social values and the culture that it shares since they were loosely based on the values of rome and ancient greece.

>Come watch sargon get BTFO live
>He starts by advising that Sargon's is accused of saying things incorrect, but upon studying his work it is very rare that he presents any incorrect information and this is normally due to being misinformed or misremembering a fact.
>States Sargon is normally mis-accredited for things that never happened.

I don't hate anyone I don't know tbf

He's uninformed as to why "classical liberalism" failed. he's intolerable to listen to,

yeah. that's the sort of head I could gladly kick for hours.

why u guys hatin on william riker???

His head is so far up his arse that it looks like its in the right place

His tune will change when his daughter is being groomed by paki rape gangs

What was he thinking with that justice democrats malarkey?

He's the kind of guy who's all
>Everyone is retarded.
>I'm the only smart one.
>Let me tell you why.
>But reveal how much like them I am in the process.

>marriage
>marriage
>marriage
>marriage
>marriage
He is actually autistic

youtube.com/watch?v=1NjdIyo6y8Y&t=4365s

That's obviously not him. Still funny though.

>Reddit
>Yellow fever
That's more of a Sup Forums thing