Racism is wrong

Look guys I understand that America is changing and that is scary for some of you but that doesn't give you the right to go out there and hurt innocent Mexicans.

Look at this. White peoples racism is truly horrifying.

At least superman is still white.

So he found 3 different types of Muslim and a Mexican all together like that, while he walked around some leftist heaven with a full auto gun wearing an American flag bandana?

All left wing says they fight aganist racism. But they mostly protect racism.

Right wing are called racists by left wing. They actually want same law for everyone.

>Smacks Lips.
Hol up
> gets jiggy
Where be Laquisha Lane?

------
You were saying?

I lost the job I loved and invested my life into because of you illegal immigrants who work for next to nothing and won't even learn the language of your host country let alone assimilate
>no actually its ur own fault

What did they mean by this?

That doesn't give you racists the right to SHOOT people! This is why everyone thinks you guys are crazy. You right wingers always resort to violence.

-- Daily Reminder --
Superman was created by two Jews writer Jerry Siegel and artist Joe Shuster.

Keep in mind that these cartoon characters were created by and used by Jews to push leftist propaganda to the goyim.

Welp, I am a Lex Luthor fan now.

>Superman: No Trump wall!!!
>Superman: Walls in Israel are fine.

>Superman: Protect the illegal immigrants from whites!!!
>Superman: Killing the Palestinians is OK.

>Superman: Do not talk negatively about diversity!!!
>Superman: Israel is only for the Jews.

it's over for Drumpf

delete this right now goyim

This is kinda funny

HOL UP

It's your fault that Muslims literally ruin everything they touch, this made up childrens character said so

He's /ourguy/ now.

>made up childrens character

user, Superman is a cultural icon.

Why is racism wrong?

Are you admitting that you and your ilk are villains?

>hurt innocent Mexicans.

there not innocent since crossing the border illegaly is a violation of the law.

Because you're hurting and killing people. Thankfully Superman saved them, but you should know better.

You retards keep laughing at this nonsense, but the younger generation is going to swallow it and get promptly brainwashed. The US is becoming less and less white and more and more liberal/communist. If you keep laughing and shrugging it off, you won't have a country in 20-50 years.

So is Jesus and the tooth fairy.
Nobody here is obligated to conform to your whackaloon worldviews.

HAHAHAH
FUCK SUPERMAN

That doesn't give you the right to kill them.

>Villain

Lex sacrificed his life to save the world from Superman.

No they aren't. Comic book sales are in the toilet.

Because racism is a protection mechanism to warn people of the dangers of the others in the area.

(((They))) want you goyim to accept the enemy and be destroyed. Thus racism must be destroyed for that to happen.

Did Superman save the Palestinians from the Israeli bombs? No.

literally bullshit. it address no factors that contributed to the situation. Meanwhile women get raped, babies murdered around the world. What does superman do? That. neat. sage

Not anymore with the endless string of capeshit movies and the man-children who play dress up and pretend

Does it bother you how little we care what you think of us?

But why is that wrong? Killing in self defense is justified. Niggers violate the NAP all the time, at which point violence is appropriate.
Muslims are expansionist and an existential threat to westerners, so killing them is justified too.

Can't wait for the issue where he goes to Europe and helps deal with the rapes in Sweden.

>hurt innocent Mexicans.

Every second that they are within the borders of the USA they are in contravention of its laws, making them guilty criminals.

I've come to notice these grizzly scenes are only to be found in comic books and movies, because they actually don't exist. There's no reason to make a scene portraying the opposite because we may as well go on liveleaks and see it firsthand.

appropriately the S looks like pepsi logo

anyone who inserts their political ideals into their comics deserves to be fucking raped and hanged

>That doesn't give you the right to kill them.

where did i say kill? you strawmanning faggot deportation is punishment enough.

It seems to me that author drops subtle red pills, position of this common working man is perfectly logical and relatable. Of course there is no way to directly agitate for it in modern JewSA, but showing it is enough.

Is this real?

wtf I love America now

>Laquisha Lane?
Say her name

What a disgrace, no wonder DC's movies are such a joke.

This is such a disgrace.

>smacks lips
where the white super women at?

fuck off america is for whites only

Thing is Illegals doing "landscaping" charge about $20+ per hour

Is this the continuation of that commie Superman timeline?

Nah, the need to be gagged and whipped.

Sweden, you are a card

how would human survive for not racism?

I wish I was white

Where are they? A fucking steel mill or something? Does the author/artist/whatever think women actually work in steel mills? Let alone being allowed to wear a fucking burqa on the line.... Are lefties really this far removed from the working class? Thinking Arab women are really going out everyday to pour molten steel in their burqas....

Then brutally sodomised with a baseball bat.

That if we chose to be slaves and cattle we wouldn't have to be replaced.

The people writing comic books aren't even fucking trying anymore.

And suddenly voting for Lex Luthor time and time again makes sense.

He had an incredible tax policy.

they should make a moon man as an alt-right villain