INDIA HATE THREAD

Because i dont hate my self enough and should be reminded that we never had a civilization at all, didn't invent anything at all, didn't make any religions at all. didn't contribute to maths at all and also i should be reminded that whites and Asians are above me and that even niggers are better than me in the modern world

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NXyQ-OD3hM0
youtube.com/watch?v=GpvtxQmHudo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm with you bro.
Fuck this country.

Indians and Greeks were responsible for the islamic golden age though. Arabs piggybacked off all greek ideas, and Indians made the most original contributions after that.

Also you guys always had our back in the old wars, maybe out of obligation but you still did regardless (even though I would rather have Germany win but that's beside the point). It ain't all bad, just learn to use a toilet and you're good.

Hear hear. How do we make india better? What is the most suitable part of India to move to, improve and eventually exit India?

Things that happened a millennium ago is not directly responsible for today's condition of my country, there are plenty of stuff that happened in just past century.

Religion and caste based depopulation
Any coastal region

You can make it better by nuking it and killing 90 percent of the population along with me

Reveal your flag Paki

true..
indians are subhuman population

Any newly d veloped city

You guys should just try and improve yourselves and thereby slowly your country. A nations quality is defined by it's people, so just try to do better for yourselves and hope others follow your drive.

POO

Lmao then change the system instead of fucking complaining about it baka

didnt buddhism come from india originally bro? i think that actually had a pretty huge impact on ancient china, which in turn influenced ancient japan, ancient korea... pretty much the rest of asia...

Depends. Pick a region and i'll tell you the pro's and con's of living there.
> west
> east
> north
> north east
> south

Fuck i should have said only human opinions are allowed on this thread before you faggtos came in

who is best poo?

I ride motorcycles with an Indian guy here, he's a little awkward but funny, sometimes I don't have a clue what he's saying.

South and north east are the only decent ones and those places are better of nuked too

Mr. Bose aka 'Netaji'
Most based pajeet to have ever lived. Sad he died so early.

best food tho

that's about it

Make a false flag civil war
Export all Dravidians to Europe
kek

This. There is no hope for us or this country

Indians are literal subhuman retards. Biggest idiots of them all are the ones on Sup Forums that hide behind shitty meme flags.

you do realize that the Dravidian are doing better than us?

>one shot at life
>be born a poo
I can't imagine your pain, lads.

>Dravidian
They are doing better than euro americucks.

Is Shiva a common name is Poondia?

I am american girl.

indian men best men in the world. google ceo big penis rich

>changing the system when the population is illiterate and politicians corrupt.
I understand but it's becoming more and more impossible as the days go by.

I am a neet, live in gated closed community. Never leave house, have all the modern stuff you need in the house. Plus I have whiter skin, like a olive skinned Spaniard. When I used to go to college girls used to throw themselfs at me. It's not bad for me personally, sucks for the low IQ retards who make up 99℅ of this country though.

I have seen the designated shifting streets in person, that has been the shittiest part of being born in India for me.

Show Bob n vegene.

How much money does your family make?
Can you live completely segregated from all the thrash people or is there still some form of interaction?

Father makes around 200,000 INR per month, which is like 3100 USD. My interaction is limited, when I go out I avoid the shittier part of the town. I have couple friends who are more intelligent than me probably and have good background. That is my small circle. On road I see all sorts of people, but I generally don't have to interact with any of them. Most Indians are generally kind at heart so I don't have issues living here. I just don't like how poor our country is and people act like retards just because they don't give a fuck.

Advaita Vedanta shits all over anything to ever evolve out of Judeo-Christian thought.

Swami Vivekananda has been my role-model since 2001.

AHAHAHHAA im fucking dead.

Nah, you guys are ok, just stay in India

What can we expect from a fucking bengali.

India still have an incredible history and culture. Besides the poo fetish of course. Plus you're in a very good geopolitical spot right now, the only two things that mess you up are the nukes and the murderous pakis.

Indians are disgusting subhumans.

And now West Bengal is a commie shithole and Netaji only gets remembered on independence day.

How did it come to this...

>Following gurus

Yeahhhhh..........nahh

Don't expect anything from a Bengali my friend. They have been cucked by 40 years of Communist Rule just like the Antifa of America . They always go against the country no matter how hard we try to better our standards.

What is this supposed to represent

BTW, "Happy" हिन्दी दिवस fellow Pajeets.

>Plus you're in a very good geopolitical spot right now,
Surrounded by inbred Muslims on three sides, by the jewy land stealing chinks on one. How the fuck can you think it's a good spot? We have the worst possible neighbors, all poor and inbred. It's all fucked, Mexicans can at least cross into USA, we can't go anywhere.

Uhh...the duality of man? I dunno...

I mean....If you traveled north enough you could reach Russia. Which isn't saying much.

They are by far the horniest fuckers on earth

Give it back to Britain.

It's going to die out eventually. Retards in South hate it because it gives them inferiority complex, retards in the North rather speak in broken English than Hindi because of their own inferiority complex. It's all going to go down the drain.

Topkek

>you will never have cyber sex with a pajeet

Why even live?

don't worry indian bros, I love you guys. You brought me tumeric and masala chai tea.

I WANT TO FUCK SHE

>Let's have sexi sex
Kek. Keep them coming, ausibro.

Chai tea is like saying tea tea

Relevant

youtube.com/watch?v=NXyQ-OD3hM0

Well you pajeets sure do love the tea tea

DO MILK

my bad

Also relevant

youtube.com/watch?v=GpvtxQmHudo

Kek, nigga got his priorities right

Can't hate Shrikant, too based.

relax, just stop having a billion children and India will be great again!

Based

Britbongs btfo

IN

The fuck is a Bhot, is that a bihatbiat?

fucking BHOTS

FUCK OFF UNDERAGE MELLU NIGGER .
PIC RELATED , THIS IS A MELLU SUBHUMAN CREATING BAIT REPLIES .
FUCKING SOUTHIE PIECE OF SHIT.

You seem upset

Mughal Empire
Maratha Confederacy
Epic designated memes
Pudoo Patel

India. You have lots to be proud of. First empires. Today memes. And I heard you bought a bullet train from China. So shutup and eat your lasagna bitch.

All pics are funny as hell. If you don't like them, feel free to fuck off.