FUCK YOU CUM SKINNED MAYO ASS NON HUMANS, YOU DESERVE TO GO EXTINCT

FUCK YOU CUM SKINNED MAYO ASS NON HUMANS, YOU DESERVE TO GO EXTINCT

ok

Stop talking about Russia that way!

stop being racist and stereotyping whites, you bigot

umad nigger?

Sage

Fuck you too you fucking chimpanze. Go back to robbing ligour stores you worthless turd skinned cunt.

I pretty much feel nothing watching this gif. There was a time I would be sad to see man being decapitated that way, I would think if that guy had loved ones and family, what kind of life did he life, did he have similar dreams and aspirations as me, did he really deserve to get punished so harshly?
Now all I see is a nigger getting killed, and I don't feel a thing.

fuk u wipepo

Finland faggot

>mad black women are qt
Sup Forums help me

oh well in that case

Try harder sandnigger.

Must be hell going through life knowing you look like a turd that came out of someone's ass with a fungus growth on top.

Its only a nigger. Zero fucks given.

You. Forgot. To. Snap. Yo. Fingas. You. Dumb. Spook.

yall need to go see a therapist

You'll miss us when we're gone.
Ever seen what happens when 'white flight' hits a community.

If we go, you get a society full of coons. If you want that, go to Liberia, it's make especially for you.

So now, why are you still here?

i had a therapist once
shes seeing a therapist now

What's wrong with South Africa? Or Zimbabwe? Or...Detroit. Or Baltimore? Or Newark? Or...fuck

how much edgier can you get?

This is much sadder than
this.

Did you reveal your powerlevel?

Why is life so cruel in Brazil?

didnt need to
therapists are pussies

>implying therapy would help

how can one person be so damn edgy

by not being a pussy
how is this so hard for you liberal vegans to comprehend?

not going anywhere, haha chucle, chuckle.

How come the mixed race one's are always the most extreme...

>liberal vegans

bait me once, shame on you. bait me twice...

As a black man, I wholeheartedly disagree with OP.
Don't listen to this guy, reverse racism is still racism!

Okay have fun without us outside of chink land humanity will regress 1000 years

Nice LARP kike

you ever see a nigger volcano?

Honestly it sounds like you recognize those things since you just noted them, even if you felt them more so at an earlier time. Now, you don't have that shock in your nerves anymore because you've likely seen so much of it that you finally understand it is and has been a typical behavior of people for ages.

You have a problem if you advocate for such cruelty because, like you said, you could be in his place. You don't have a problem if you understand down to your nerves that cruelty is commonplace.

Because being mixed they're confused and over invest to mask that confusion.

You've been going for hours, get a job.

What did the therapist say to the therapist after they pissed?

"There. I pissed."

The white people problem can only be solved by diminishing the number of white people in european countries as much as possible, by "diversifying" the european communities. That's actually what my country is trying to do. We are trying to help sub-saharan refugees get to spain; we're helping them cross the big sahara and giving them temporary refuges in the north, then we're helping them cross the mediterranean sea by providing them with boats. A lot of them die in the sea but a considerable number manage to enter spain, and then spread in europe. By my humble estimates, 500 000 new refugees will walk the streets of spain, france and germany by 2020.

kek
you should help bring them over to america, our police desperately need more target practice

That's unfortunately impossible because America is too far from here.

hope europe can defend themselves with butter knives then kek

I physically cringed and dry heaved when I read that

sounds great

Do you even have Africans in Georgia?

S U P A

UMA DELICIA