Seriously all you people on the right are stupid for believing in Trump...

Seriously all you people on the right are stupid for believing in Trump.... You should of voted for Hillary Clinton like I did... Now we're in a war with North Korea. Obama didn't start any wars! Obama gave us health care! Now Trump wants to get rid of health care. You guys are a fucking Joke!

NEXT TIME VOTE FOR HILLARY CLINTON!!!

Also another thing White men check your privileged ass next time you go to post your stupid frog on the internet, no smart person is a Republican. FACT!

>Obama didn't start any wars!
He just continued the wars bush started.

Right! Obama had to clean up the republican's mess....

When Obama got elected I had no idea how much I would despise the world by the time he left office.

It's sad to think about.

>America chooses their next president
>make history by electing the country's first woman president
Or
>elect a childish orange sexist/racist bigot

God damn, Americans are retarded on a whole new level.

Yeah with all them stupid people just blindly following that orange hair idiot around with his bimbo wife.

go back to tumblr

Eat shit, faggot shills.

See there it is! A stupid republican telling me to go to tumblr because that's the best he's got when it comes to that jack ass in the white house.

Breddy weak, even for a turd burgler

Day Of The Rope, coming soon, colon cowboy....

This is why you're all a joke! You don't even pose a counter argument you just post stupid pictures online because you can't say shit! Becaue you know you fucked up.

I'm around normies sometimes
It amazes me that people can still think how you do, OP
Enjoy it, it must be nice

My point right there.

Just stupid pictures.

>>Being this ass blasted over pictures....

Man, I'd hate to see what the fuck you do about real problems in your life!

>Now we're in a war with North Korea.
This is what I wanted ever since Obama was trying to play nice with that arrogant fat fuck.

wow... You guys are even worst then I had thought. Just stupid memes... But I guess I should of expected that from a bunch of people who would vote for such a racist pile of shit.

So here let me talk in a way you can understand.

Please show me the criminal charges against Trump for child rape... I'll wait

>Now we're in a war with North Korea. Obama didn't start any wars!

user...

Libya. That was as bad as Iraq and made 1/2 the migrant crisis. His Arab Spring made Syria, which did the other 1/2.

NK tested THREE fucking nukes under Obama and he did nothing.

>Obama didn't start any wars!

We are in 1984 territory here people. These fags need to die.

Can't even Google it yourself.... -.-

See this is why you voted for him, you don't even look into what type of sick person he is.

>should of

kys

You drop this?......

Just google it guys.

We all know that fags prefer meth user for when they eat da poopoo.

gotta clean up Clinton's mess

CLINTON DID NOTHING WRONG! IT WAS YOU STUPID FUCKS THAT GOT US INTO THIS SHIT WITH KIM! NOW YOU LOOK TO THAT FUCKING FAT PILE OF SHIT FOR AN ANSWER! WHAT A JOKE!!!!!

Damn! You got me with that one user, how will I ever recover?

After 7 posts by OP:
stupid 7
fucking joke
privileged ass
idiot
bimbo
jack ass
shit
fucked up
racist
Well how can one argue with such reasoning? Trump Derangement Syndrome. Come cry on big white daddy's shoulder, thats it...

Except overthrow the government of Libya for no reason except stealing his gold and aiding Al Qaeda.

Remember when Donald Trump was business partners with the Russian government and his company got 53 million from the Russian government investment fund called Rusnano that was started by Vladimir Putin and is referred to as "Putin's Child"? Oh wait that wasn't Trump it was John Podesta.
Remember when Donald Trump received 500 thousand for a speech in Moscow and paid for by Renaissance Capital, a company tied to Russian Intelligence Agencies? Oh wait, that was Bill Clinton.
Remember when Donald Trump approved the sale of 20% of US uranium to the Russians while he was Secretary of State which gave control of it to Rosatom the Russian State Atomic Energy Corporation? Oh wait, that was Hillary Clinton.
Remember when Donald Trump lied about that and said he wasn't a part of approving the deal that gave the Russians 1/5 of our uranium, but then his emails were leaked showing he did lie about it? Oh wait, that was Hillary Clinton and John Podesta.
Remember when Donald Trump got 145 million dollars from shareholders of the uranium company sold to the Russians? Oh wait, that was Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation.
Remember when Donald Trump accepted millions in donations from Russian Oligarchs like the chairman of a company that's part of the Russian Nuclear Research Cluster, the wife of the mayor of Moscow, and a close pal of Putin's? Oh wait, that was the Clinton Foundation.
Remember when Donald Trump failed to disclose all those donations before becoming the Secretary of State, and it was only found out when a journalist went through Canadian tax records? Oh wait, that was Hillary Clinton.
Remember when Donald Trump told Mitt Romney that the 80s called and it wanted its Russian policy back. The Cold War is over? Oh wait, that was President Obama.
Man..... Trump's ties to Russia are disgusting.

Clinton was fat until he got AIDS

mmmhmm sure buddy what ever you say.

this person doesn't even know how Sup Forums works or how to post replies.
they're not sending their best, folks

Clinton has AIDS?

the USA has been at war with N.Korea for decades

That's the consensus based on how fucking awful he looks these days.

Obama gets arrested tomorrow.

Tell me then how I reply since you're fat ass obviously uses this way more then I do.

>Next time vote for Hillary Clinton
There won't be a next time. If Hillary won we would already be dead, or worse.

>You should of voted for Hillary Clinton like I did... Now we're in a war with North Korea. Obama didn't start any wars!
>Fine. Vote for Hilary. But she would still have to deal with North Korea, AND a nuclear Iran, BOTH of which gained massive power under Obama's two terms. And it's not like he just ignored the situation, he went out of his way to REMOVE sanctions from Iran which finally took the restraints off of them enough so they could achieve a viable nuclear program. And of course they are sharing tech with North Korea. Now the U.S. is in a position were it has to defend Japan, South Korea, etc against NK and defend Israel against Iran. Not to mention all the dirty bomb/suitcase bomb implications that can arrive within our borders. Cool. Thanks, Obama.

>come to Sup Forums and unironically support hillary
>can't even figure out how to reply on his own
you are pathetic

Just stay here and polish your routine before you go on the larger net, otherwise you give all shitposters a bad name. Please.

Hillary has to die.

it seems we have comedy morning every morning which is pretty cool.

Unescapably excellent images in this thread.

> Obama didn't start any wars!
Syria, Lybia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Somalia, Mali, Uganda, Ukraine. Sure, no wars here.
Also, he destroyed relationships with Russia.

I know I was laughing my ass off at some of them.

Do you think we made the rump ranger's head explode?

yea that nigger gave pootykins some pretty mean looks too

No actually I was trolling. :P

Was some good laughs at them photos though.

Shillary would've started a war with Russia and everyone would've been kill.