Hunter x hunter did dbz better than dbz

do you agree?

Maybe if you like gay little boys

>tumblr gif
>comparing shonenshit with shonenshit

Classic.

Lurk for 2 years before posting.

> i only watch ghibli and because I'm an adult

>Look mom I posted it again instead of letting the thread die like you know, all those threads in the archive who don't go further than 5 replies ! I sure showed them !
Fuck off attention whore

its the evolution of shonen, no doubt. the only shonen as consistently good as dbz and also a step up. naruto and one piece is trash

Gif came from a google image search

No, they have two completely different concepts. You can think one is better than the other, but certainly you can't say one is better at being the other than the other, they are too different.

>google images

this is why you lurk for 2 years before posting.

>spaces before punctuation

fuck off dumb esl poster

You keep replying though, dont you? Lol maybe you shuld fuck off

>pasta seek attention, can't into janitor [...]
autist

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SOMEONE JUST TELL ME WHOS GOING TO DIE, I CANT TAKE IT

>lol
Lurk for 2 years before posting

Didn't the creator purposely use meruem as his homage to dbz villains like frieza and cell though?

I really like the thought and explenations through narration that goes into the battles

it's the second time I reply to him today

Nah

I don't care if Meruem's design was an homage to Cell.

Comparing Chimera Ant to the Android/Cell Saga is an insult.

>only two years
That explains the tripcode.

>Didn't the creator purposely use meruem as his homage to dbz villains like frieza and cell though?
Yeah but does HxH really feel like DBZ to you? To me it feels like comparing Captain Tsubasa with Akagi (ie completely different concept of confrontation).

I feel like akira stopped trying post frieza, super is the starwars trilogy of dbz

Alright, this has gone long enough. Going to start reporting you now. All posts should pertain to anime and manga, and as a tripfag, they do none of that.

That said the chimera ants arc did feel a lot more dragonballish than the rest of the work.

Prequels that i

2 years gives them enough time to learn the basics of how the board works, watch enough anime to form an opinion, and collect enough images so they don't have to post fucking tumblr gifs or shit like this >defending tumblr gifs

lurk more retard

Hunter x hunter and dbz arent anime or manga anymore?

Nobody should ever take this board or anime and manga that seriously.

You must be a really sad guy/girl

>f-fuck caring about the board! why should i have to learn about board culture

if you don't care about the board why are you here and not on /r/anime or MAL?

Lol this board is awful

Could goku beat the properties of rubber and gum?

I bet you're a right odd one in RL

Surely you have something better to do.....then again

Who has the thickest plot armour

Never doubt nen

>Who has the thickest plot armour
Goku literally comes back to life multiple times. It doesn't get thicker than this.

I actually like the first half of Super more than the first half of Z.

The animation isn't as good as Z, but people vastly overestimate the animation quality of Z.

Ultimately its the concept that's much more interesting to me, which really shines its brightest during filler episodes rather than "arcs".

Goku has saved the world multiple times and now his story is, for the most part done. With the exception of Beerus on a bad day, there's not much left in their universe that can pose a real threat to Earth's peace, and so everyone expects Goku to settle down, maintain a steady job, and spend time with his kids and grand kids. But Dragon Ball as a series and Goku as a character were never about "the peace of Earth". Goku enjoys fighting, it gives his life meaning. He doesn't want to settle down and live out the rest of his life in the peace that everyone else feels he's entitled to: and that's the main conflict rather than any impending force of doom.

Dragonball Super is the story of a battle shounen protagonist having a midlife crisis, and that's fucking great.

>ellipses

>Lol

>dumb frogposter
>dumb mobileposter

Lurk for 2 years before posting.

I feel like they've scaled the power to such a high degree that theres no weight or sense of importance or risk behind anything happening anymore

>his janitor application didn't go through

You're just a shitposter at this point.

Yeah that's basically what I was saying : the conflict is no longer the external "the world is in danger and I have to save it" but rather the internal " the world is no longer in danger, but I don't want to stop fighting".

I think you'll find your the only one off topic in this thread

Maybe you'd feel more comfortable on tumblr

>Chimera Ant
>good
>its the evolution of shonen,

God HxH are delusional.

Have you actually watched it?

>dbz
>consistently good

>watched
>animefag
Read the manga faggot.

Want a medal?

But the Cell Arc is best Arc.

Wanna-be janitor got BTFO by a real janny. Hold that L, fampai.

And no, HxH tries to be DEEP while DBZ is pretty straight forward.

>super is the starwars trilogy of dbz
More like it's Episode 7, a shameless rehash of old shit which manages to sell.

Truly. And Both sequels sucked.

When is the new chapter of the DBS manga coming out?

This tbhfam

Absolutely not

The Cell arc is totally the best arc in Z. 100% accurate.

And that should tell you something.

what does "doing dbz" mean?

I'm assuming some manner of Faulconer dub faggotry, because that's the only context in which separating DB from Z makes sense.

pleb spotted

>And that should tell you something.
That you're a retard with pleb taste?

Trunks' and Gohan's (future and present) story telling is the best in DB. Prove me wrong if I'm such a pleb.

>no Kid Goku being a giant cunt to everyone
>no rabbits on the moon
>no Tao Pai Pai
>no Ten and Piccolo being threats
>no Krillin winning a fight because he has no nose, but sniffing Bulma's pussy diamond in the next arc anyway

Best story in Dragon ball coming through.

That had nothing to do with Trunks and Gohan's story arcs

This just shows how weak goku is. If he had bungee gum he'd survive each fight

>in the end Meruem was just an ant

BRAVO TOGASHI

Every time he die was being sacrificed to save others.

>to save earth from Raditz
>save earth from Cell's self-destruction

>This just shows how weak goku is

Op here, i go away for 30 mins to fuck and come back to this, it pleases me greatly

Guys we really should stop fucking about and go find the queen some more of that highly nutritious species tho fo real

one piece is what the child in me needs

>bungee gum could have held him in place
>wrap cell in bungee gum to smother the explosions
Goku was a weak user

Retard pls

Man that souns exactly like Sup Forums's 10/10 manga
....oh thats probably why it is so poppular in this place

Why do people pretend to like HxH?
Both the manga and anime are terrible.

90% of Super thus far has just been the last 2 DBZ movies with shit-tier animation.

Why do you pretend it's bad just because people like it better than your favourite battle shounen?