Are Israelis literally pol tier? This is their Minister of Justice...

Are Israelis literally pol tier? This is their Minister of Justice. Can you imagine your minister of justice saying this about shitskins?

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com/news/canada/2015/11/13/this-is-where-im-supposed-to-be-justice-minister-jody-wilson-raybould-says.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motion_103
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

poop

the enemy of my enemy is my friend........NOT
/thread

Do you wish your minister of justice said it about violent dindu enclaves though?

i'll say it once i'll say it again. The jews would be pretty cool people if they were not genocidal fucktards.

Also Netanyahu was one of the only people who openly supported Trumps Wall.

Why doesn't Sup Forums just convert to judaism?

>Sup Forums and jews both have disdain for the stupid sheeps
>both play wicked tricks on their opponents
>both want to preserve their people
Our attempts to redpill the dumb masses seems futile. The retarded sheeple just don't listen. Why are we using so much effort to help people who think we are literally the followers of Satan (Hitler)?

Maybe the jews were right.

Agree completely desu
If they refuse to assimilate culture-wise they must be removed, not killed but deported at the very least.

this is referring to the argument here that the government wants to demolish the houses of Palestinians that kill people in Israel.
The other quote is about the mothers that celebrate the fact their sons just committed Jihad.

Hi Yair Netanyahu. Stop shiling for Israel

>fun flag: check
>actually expects to be taken serious: check
>most likely some kike in America or the other Anglo countries: check

Sorry but the ENTIRE Middle East has to be blown off the face of this earth Moisha

Jews think like this for themselves, but the opposite for their enemies. They propagate weakness (=neo-marxism) on others, but act like ultra-ethnonationalists for their own.

Let me rephrase that for you:
The Jews would be pretty cool people if they only stuck to Israel and kept their shekel sniffers out of the white man's political, social, and cultural business.

Otherwise, their women can be god-tier lays, and the Israeli ones can be legit beautiful (mostly because of all the pure Slavic Russians who pretended to be Jews in the 50s through the 80s so they could get GTFO of the USSR with no questions asked).

>Jews seeing goyim as unworthy of life

Really makes you think.

>ruthless, self-serving, parasitic liars
>cease all pretense of compassion for foreigners in their own lands where they have no need to erode public opposition to their infiltration and destruction

Imagine my shock.

To be honest I think that your ministers of justice would actually shill for muslims over you - muslims could kill you and your minister of justice would try to PROTECT them, right?

Leftist Jews do. Lots of Israelis are more Right politically than any mainstream politicians in the US. I lived in Israel for 14 months, (got assigned there with my first job out of college), and lots of Israelis (Jews, Druze and some Muslims) are super Rightwing and think what the West is doing, letting in the entire 3rd world, is fucking insane.

>The jews would be pretty cool people if they were not considering us what we consider niggers and sandniggers.

ftfy

Also, if Hitler wasn't autistic bitch, the whole world would consider Jews the same terrorists as durkas.

Your minister of justice is a fucking MUSLIM

Sup Forums is christian jihadis ft. nazi

LITERALLY DEFENDS WOMENS RIGHTS TO WEAR FULL BURKHA 24/7 YOU FUCKING GIGANTIC KEK LMAO

JODY WISLON RAYBOULD IS A MUSLIM APPOGIST SHITSKIN LMAO

The whole world has to wait for this childish, spoiled young nation to develop and mature their nationalism. When the fuck are they going to realize a world of stable nationalist nations, and respected borders is the only security for their Israel.

I'd fuck her

i have my own women thank you very much

their culture is phoenician/carthaginian
they were desert monkeys before romans and greeks came
and they consider us inferior

really makes you think
>Also, if Hitler wasn't autistic bitch
here's to that

Stop fucking shilling for the kikes

She denied everything after a little bit of pushback

CANADIAN NIGGER MUSLIM MINISTER OF JUSTICE MAKES BLASPHEMING ISLAM PUNISHABLE BY TWO YEARS IN PRISON OH MY SIDES

thestar.com/news/canada/2015/11/13/this-is-where-im-supposed-to-be-justice-minister-jody-wilson-raybould-says.html

Reminder that most Jewish women are ugly as sin.

CANADIAN NIGGER MUSLIMS

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motion_103

Yeah but literally everybody outside of the west can see that the west is fucked

"their blood should be on our hands.."

"His blood be on us, and upon our Children." Kikes haven't changed a bit in 2,000 years. then they have the nerve to criticize mel gibson.

Good God

That's what they also think about Christian "goyim", but they wouldn't say it.

thank you

>another israeli fellating thread
JIDF working overtime