So do you alt-right idiots realize how ridiculous you are now that even SOUTH PARK is making fun of you? Hahahaha...

So do you alt-right idiots realize how ridiculous you are now that even SOUTH PARK is making fun of you? Hahahaha. Feels good to be on the right side of history.

Other urls found in this thread:

ddlvalley.me/south-park-s21e01-hdtv-x264-sva/
track6.mixtape.moe/dlaedp.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

For the last time you newfag shill
Sup Forums is not alt-right
Sup Forums is not any specific ideology

It's not our fault the faggotry of the left censored all the main outlets of the alt-right, which is why you have noone to virtue-signal and gloat to
Stop coming to Sup Forums to fill that void in yourself with attention.

There is no right side of history. There is just human history. Ultimately, we are just carbon based, chemical driven, brains driving a body made out of space dust. There is no right or wrong, just is and is not. The morals you or everyone around you lives by are purely subjective.
That is why it's even more pathetic that you use a satirical cartoon show to convince someone that your subjective morals are better.

its pretty overwhelmingly pro white though m8
thats the qualifier of shill status

I'm with you. But... I don't think the Alt-Right talks about losing their jobs. They talk about violence,crime, and rapes from other races... sooo.... South Park probably couldn't tackle that...

>white rural guys end up getting a nice house at the end of the episode

>rich people that never have to deal with the consequences of their diverse policies are worth listening to in regards to those policies

You're lucky the working class whites never warmed up to communism, because you and all off the other rich fucks would be killed.

South Park takes digs at everyone wtf

South Park makes fun of everyone.

t. Newfag

What happened to South Park? It used to be funny and now it's just shit-tier levels of political discourse where the white guy is evil

Seasonal rot.
See also Family Guy and the Simpsons.

>Taking cartoons seriously

Why are alt-left losers so obsessed with childish works of fiction?

You're in the ground floor of the alt-right by being on Sup Forums. Stop being a rebellious teenager about it.

Dont you get it? They are making fun of the butthurt liberals, they even used the fucking HWNDU-chant.

They make fun of everyone. Looks good.

Nevermind, they are actually making fun of the so called alt-right

>moral relativism is totally A-OK

End yourself.

xe will copy the thread and post it on twatter or another tumbletard site for virtual signal points.

THEY TOOK DEM JERBS¡¡¡¡

well i know south park is my go to place for political decisions.

South Park is shitposting on Television, before Television dies.

>No matter what problems come our way, white people will know how to fix it.

Pretty based episode

Also want to point out the rednecks were an existing cast of characters, not made to represent the alt-right.

Trey Parker married a nigger

>implying South Park is still watchable

Just finished the episode. Pretty shit. They somehow conflate the message with alexa taking jobs?? Made no sense

They can't portray white nationalists as reasonable and educated people. That would not be progressive.

the son is blacker than both of them?

wtf i love the simpsons now

Newfag leave before you get stuck

Subjugate slaves to do demeaning jobs. Cartman wanted a gf he can subjugate and Darryl wanted a real job.

The episode was only pro-illegal immigration, if you want slavery.

> his son

>being this fucking retarded

what...you mean literally...his wife's black son?

JUST

Where can I watch the episode?

>HURR ITS ALL DUMB REDNECKS
Way to miss the point entirely, kikes.

Remember when South Park couldn't show Muhammad?

Alt Right is actually the most right ideology,people dont want to know it

ddlvalley.me/south-park-s21e01-hdtv-x264-sva/

>SOUTH PARK is making fun of you
oh no, my feefees

For an episode that was supposedly going to BTFO white supremacists, it was pretty toothless stuff.

It's as high as their intellect can reach

She's jewish, go figure

trey said he was gonna stop being cnn this season

guess not. gotta cram in as much shit to be topical like "what if rednecks were mad that ALEXA, the epic new talking computer, took their jobs, and waved a confederate flag which is racist!"

The main reason they should stop doing this is because it shows how fucking old they are.

>claim to defend the white race
>torture innocent white man
>claim to support shristianity
>complete betrayal of jesus teaching

you need to be unironically hunted and murdered
its not about your "feels" it about a growing number of people literally willing to show up at your houses and kill you

Why is crossed Alexa bad thing?
It's fucking botnet.
>hurr durr right wingers afraid of tech and shiieeett
Yeah, you should take everything with skepticism.

for as much as Sup Forums and alt-right retards love to poke fun at other people, they sure can't take a joke. the episode didn't have anything to do with your politics. i know you love to cry as you strike people, but there really isn't a reason to cry.

>Sup Forums is one person

>claim to support shristianity
>complete betrayal of jesus teaching
>thinks the alt right is a Christian movement
Sup lefty pol shill. How's your morning so far?

Did you just watch south park faggot?

>he thinks Sup Forums is alt-right

>still watching south park

Ironically they portrayed the Average American as a trend-economic slave dependent on technology to give them answers to even the most simple of questions, being prejudice against people who have lesser educational and economic clout/credentials, while simultaneously depending on said people at the end of the episode to provide answers to even the most simple of questions. Using people of lesser means is portrayed as "compassionate", and degrading said people who want dignified work is socially acceptable.

Really activated my almond.

track6.mixtape.moe/dlaedp.webm

Yeah because South park is AWAYS RIGHT, right?

You grew up. It was always shit.

Woah... so you saying that is has electrolytes?!!!

>Sup Forums
>watching TV
Easy to tell the newfags.

HYE GUYS I DIDNT REALIZE IT HAD ELECTROLTES!

LOL these shills dont even KNOW whats up!

People often confuse the Rebel Flag for the Confederate Flag. Odd.

it's still pretty funny.. watch the episode.

A D V E R T I S I N G
D
V
E
R
T
I
S
I
N
G

Apparently you're new to pol, south park, and life in general.

Excuse me?

I think we can all agree that life and beings have an attachment to being alive, and an aversion to being harmed or put to death. That alone is all that's required to make morality real.

>meme flag
Everytime.damn.time.

>is commie
>muh right side of history
you cucks are delusional.

Last season was pretty bad, and last episode was even worse than random poo poo ones from first seasons. Almost no attempts on comedy, these days even Rick and Morty is better.

>it shows how fucking old they are
You're absolutely right. It was pretty obvious last season as well. It was almost painful to see how out of touch and old they have become.

did you watch the episode in the OP? i thought it was pretty funny. i agree the last 2-3 seasons have been hit or miss but still entertaining to me so meh.

Daily Reminder that South Park fans are more cancerous than My Little Pony fans.

Both South Park Creators became fucking cucks.
> Feels good to be on the right side of history
You're donning an Anarchist flag. Doesn't matter which side you are on, you're always on the wrong side of history.

>implying south park doesnt make fun of liberal faggots every year

Fuck what South Park writers think. The creator of it is literally raising his wife's black son. Fucking loser cuck.

Yes.
It was not as funny or edgy as it used to be.

A homosexual jew is making fun of right wingers?
I'm not surprised.

it's where their arguments exist

Bhahahahah!!!! You can't make this shit up. Also nice tennis shoes with your suit faggot.

>South Park writer Trey gets clicked and adopts wife's black son Leroy
>Wife and Leroy berate Trey everyday after work for "muh waycists" cartoons
>only way for Trey to cope with being a faggot cuck is to go full retard SJW
>once funny cartoon goes to shit

Looks like socks and pajamas.

Cucked not clicked

Yeah IDK what the fuck it is but he looks like one of those Jew lawyers that doesn't know how to wear a proper suit

>my wife's black son
His life is a better joke than Southpark

I deal with the white picket fence whites all the time. The Uncle Chads just have no clue what reality is for whites who did not get a college education from mommy and daddy. They don't see us going back to our row home with Jose and Jamal. They assume that since we were white and everything was paved with privilege.
Rich white: " oh you grew up with Jamal you know they are just like us"
Me:"No they will fucking rob you after you help them"
Rich white:"But that is not what i read in college"

So do you liberal idiots realize how ridiculous you are now that even SOUTH PARK is making fun of you? Hahahaha. Feels good to be on the right side of history.

Trips of truth, and lucky sevens even. Basically both of them are dating niggers now. Trey Parker was dating an asian, but the latest woman looks like a half nigger mexican.

These guys are literal establishment libtards dating dark skinned mongrels, you expect their opinions to be anything other than far left?

Haven't watched the episode yet, gonna do it when I'm home from work.

But right off the bat it seems lame how they portray the charlottesville guys as a bunch of rednecks. Would've been cool if they had spencer in it

Moral relativism is a fact. There is no ultimate morality.

YE TOOK ERRRR JERRRBS
FOR LIKE DER FIFTH TIME
BET WER KERP MIRKIN DIS JERRRK

Oh is that what this is about, i assumed this was a screenshot from the goobacks episode, where the angry rednecks were absolutely right

>be trey parker
>networth of 300 million
>live in gated neighbourhoods for at least two decades
>divorce japanese cutie cause muh midlife crisis
>knock up a beaten down stripper with black son
>marry her adopt the niglet and have a kid with her
>be on record of saying once i have kids i will sell out even though hes already a multi millionaire
>create the dumbest trump strawman possible
>trump wins primary and ego cant take it so they stick with strawman
>shill for hillary and season along with ratings bomb
>hate trump but promise to do less political shit
>first episode is this

what a cuck

>hoverhand
>his wife
>black son
JUST

>what happened to South Park
You serious? It's been on the air for 20 years. Any show that's on that long is bound to go to shit somewhere around the 10th year. Simpsons too

SOUTH PARK cucked these same faggots YEARS AGO with the first "Dey Took Er Jerbz!" episode on illegal aliens.

This episode was more about how automation is going to take more jobs, and these people will still in their minds be too good to clean toilets and pick fruit.

This.

Fucking newfags

Orgazmo is better.

Because its only about jobs and not about massive increase in violence, crime, destruction of culture and the end of our civilization

There used to be a lot of hilarious episodes, regardless of age of the audience. Now it has gone to complete shit for over an entire season straight. They've completely lost their satirical edge. It's just dull and flat, now. The satire isn't even satire anymore.

>when your only counter-argument is "well, not all of us are like that..."