livenewschat.eu/politics/
youtu.be/L01yYp3vTbA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>1 post by this ID

MAGA

I love Kellyanne.

>Wall
>

Every two weeks, Trump does something that appears as a backstab to his base. Every time, shills, blackpillers, and TRS dogpile this general. "TRUMP IS FINISHED" "TRUMP WAS A KIKE PUPPET" "NEOCON DON" "AMNESTY DON"

Every other two weeks where this doesn't happen, Trump reveals he was playing the long game the entire time, and his base is pleased.

Every single time.

And it's happening now.

Drumpf has betrayed us for the last time.

WE /AMNESTY DON GENERAL/ NOW

LESS THAN 20 MINUTES JOE-BRONIES

>These things happen. Life goes on.
That's no excuse for inaction. It does not hurt to enact prevention methods and to at least test them like schools have done with anti bullying measures.

And he didn't even put up a struggle.
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

> And South africa gold and Australia iron are much better than North Korea junk
You post with a South Korean flag but your "accent" is Chinese (lots of them in Portugal, I can pick it up). Are you Chinese?

> How so? we have no real record on him. Hes yet to prove himself
Yeah, he parachuted straight from law school into the Supreme Court. Read up on his decisions before he got nominated user.

My life is in your hands, I'll foe and I'll fie.
I'll be what you make me, I'll do what you like.

>DI siht yb tsop 1

(((drudgereport)))

AMNESTY

DON

> LESS THAN 20 MINUTES JOE-BRONIES
> bronies

Kek, I assume you don't know what that mean

>timeless classic

I actually can't tell if it's self deprecating humor/sarcasm or legitimate promotion of self perceived greatness.

>Anti-bullying measures.
Have given us the current SJW epidemic. Sorry but some kids have to get punked so they don't turn into complete pussies.

MAGA

IF ANYONE TELLS YOU TRUMP HAS NOT DONE ANYTHING FOR THE USA, LOOK NO FURTHER

pastebin.com/hB8bVQL6

Yeah, right.

so what do we actually know about yesterdays meeting about DACA,

>Still posting this
And I'm the one that's a shill.

What shillcon level are we at bois?

solid 3, nothing we're not used to

>Have given us the current SJW epidemic
And where's the evidence of that?

Action is being taken. Schools are perhaps safer than ever, in terms of preparedness.
It's not a guarantee of safety. Nothing is or ever will be. We do what we can, we will stop some, but we can't ever stop them all.

I'm not trying to blackpill you but the simple fact is that there is never a guarantee of safety in anything, and holding those in power to an impossible standard is just setting yourself up to be exploited and heartbroken.

its always the same

hysterical backstabbing concernshills

remember when Trump fired missiles at Syria? how all the retards lost their shit and thought Trump would start a major scale ground invasion, Iraq 2.0? and then the only thing that happened was Assad stopped using chemical weapons?

>we're

Why can't you Bigots just Let us Take OVER!!?? We Dindu Nuffin!!!!!! Weaponizing our wombs isnt a threat, we just want to replace you through demographics! So what if a couple thousand civilians get blown up and a few countries become rape capitals.... it's all in the name of PROGRESS!

I heared they want to rename/end the mob just because of that picture. Its such a disgrace that Shit posted in a trenchcoat no one of my brothers will ever by associated again with that organisation that does not exists. If Shit touches anything it becomes shit.

It's still setting the precedent that if you come here illegally and stay here long enough you get amnesty.

Two things:
1) according to the White House press staff (including Sarah), whatever was said after by the left was misleading. See 2) considering the meeting was supposed to be about tax reform it seems there is some desperation to get that subject tackled.

Whites need a new language away from english

*DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR*

*THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2017*

* 8:00AM THE PRESIDENT departs the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews*

" "*8:20AM THE PRESIDENT departs Washington, D.C. en route to Fort Myers, Florida*

" "*10:40AM THE PRESIDENT arrives in Fort Myers, Florida*

" "*10:55AM THE PRESIDENT receives a briefing on Hurricane Irma relief efforts*

" "*11:30AM THE PRESIDENT departs Fort Myers, Florida en route to Naples, Florida*

" "*11:40AM THE PRESIDENT arrives in Naples, Florida*

" "*12:10PM THE PRESIDENT visits with individuals impacted by Hurricane Irma*

" "*1:15PM THE PRESIDENT departs Naples, Florida en route to Fort Myers, Florida*

" "*1:35PM THE PRESIDENT departs Fort Myers, Florida en route to Washington, D.C.*

" "*3:40PM THE PRESIDENT arrives in Washington, D.C.*

" "*4:00PM THE PRESIDENT arrives at the White House*

" "*7:00PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY host the White House Historical Association reception and dinner*

The more people in the world that speak English the better, not the opposite.

how about American?

read

>It's still setting the precedent
Literally nothing has happened.
DACA is dead. The ball is in Congress's court to resurrect it, if they dare, and if Trump doesn't veto their bullshit anyway.
In six months the mass deportations begin.

American English is the predominant form of English in the world.

>shitskins speak the same language as you
>can talk up women, can get jobs in your workplace, can beg and cry in your tongue

I'd rather have a language that only my demographic is ace at it, like Japanese

You know... /ptg/ you actually made me believe that Trump could Make America Great Again

This betrayal hurts

>Where's the evidence
Open your eyes and look around at general society. You turn every child into bubble boy and don't let them experience any sort of struggle or disappointment and you get children masquerading as adults. People are soft quite frankly anymore.

all right, so do we have any idea of what will really happen?

>Our language
>Giving it away to nonwhites
Fuck off.

You're heartless no matter how sincere you try to come across. One kid dying is too many. It still does not hurt to come up with better deterrents to school shootings.

>Giving it away to nonwhites

It already happened.

The more people speak English in the world the closer we are to a world language and more open markets there are. I've not been anywhere in the world where a sizable portion of the population at least spoke basic English.

Latin was preferred by Ben Klassen in his books

If Trump caves in and grants amnesty, DACA law, no wall, hell even just one of these , he's no better than the other shabbo goys, neo-con dumbasses and puppets

Literally lying on his promises during the campaign, he's really pushing the envelope here, I bet his fucking weak ass attitude towards getting shilled by his daughter and jared and the idea that he can "change" the swamp instead of draining it will be his downfall

You could revive Latin; the language of the Romans.

They speak it, barely. We haven't given up ownership of it.

Have armed security in all schools. If one madman suddenly tries to shoot everyone, he'll be the only one dead.

No source so I'm not believing you. There's a difference between your kid breaking an arm when he falls off the school playground and getting shot down like an animal by his fellow schoolmate.

Need more guns in school

>It still does not hurt to come up with better deterrents to school shootings.
Allow teachers to arm themselves if they so choose. Stop advertising gun-free zones, stop turning people into willing victims and allow themselves to not be.

> It's still setting the precedent that if you come here illegally and stay here long enough you get amnesty
That precedent is long set by Reagan.

Big "if". See:

You should take actions in your own hands, grab your gun and you know what to do with those government lizzards. Kill them all Charlie.

He won't though. Ryan has approved wall funding, DACA dies in 6 months, and then the deportations begin.

FIVE MORE MINUTES

WE HAVE AN AMNESTY DON SPECIAL

GET HYPED

>You're heartless
You haven't suggested any actual solutions to the problem, just a bunch of "they should"s and "it shouldn't be"s

Do you think anyone wants kids to die?
Do you have the miracle cure for this tragedy?
You're acting like a child, like a woman, like a leftist. Unable to cope with reality, obsessed with what could have been, what should be.

You're not believing anything anyone says so why are you in this thread? Leave and stop derailing with your stupid shit.

>I'd rather have a language that only my demographic is ace at it

I bet you're fluent in poof

fucking kek

nice trips too faggot

>trusting Ryan
Who would even take a chance?

Stop replying to me then nigger...

t-thanks for using Sweden as a training ground, been listening to blackhawk helicopters all day long.

Why wouldn't there be Blackhawks? You basically live in Mogadishu.

Cry more you stupid bitch because you're being called out for retardation.

They're finally liberating you guys?

No flex zone bitch, no flex zone. Kill white old people bitch.

8__ch.net/polarchive/res/647.html

He already has.

>You haven't suggested any actual solutions to the problem
Automatic death penalty, increased security measures, armed teachers or cops on campus, assemblies about school shootings (like MADD ones or DARE if that shit is still used)

>You're acting like a child, like a woman, like a leftist. Unable to cope with reality, obsessed with what could have been, what should be.
I'm literally not though. You're just pulling shit out of your ass to insult me as I'm being honest about kids dying...

How about you spend more than 2% on defense and join NATO, then you can set your own conditions. I hope Russia turns you into mulch for your insolence.

You'll be at it for two weeks. Funny thing is Russia and China will be holding its largest naval exercise outside of Gotland during this. Never had this many nuke carrying subs in the Baltic.

Russia is about to become Muslim run, too.

they are playing amnesty don, top kek

Lol you hooked on my dick and you can't statistically prove your argument that antibullying turned kids into sjws

Muslims with aids

> Believing Assad used chemical weapons

This must be the greatest day in Joe's life.

IT'S OVER
T
'
S

O
V
E
R

Seriously though, this is a massive issue that could decide what Trump is in the end about

>A FUCKING FIN

Mika has the morning off, and it's an amnesty don episode

one of the best /cup of Joe/s in a while

It's too early to make such a bold prediction. Trump signaled plenty of times that "he'll find a compassionate solution", that "it's a case of heart" and that he actually cares about that particular group of illegals.

On the other hand Trump, much like Kelly, vowed to enforce the law as written. My take is that Trump will genuinely try to extract as much concessions as possible for the eventual solution for DACA recipients.

My opinion is that he will not get it and end up having a clean conscience that he tried his best and fire up the deportation machine. Let's hear Trump's opinion on that from 2015

youtu.be/L01yYp3vTbA

They all have to go back, he says.

>'If you re-elect me in 2020, we will build the wall'

face it you idiots you got played, the wall will never happen

>livenewschat.eu/politics/

you watch this? European NEET?

Looks like Trump agreed to a mass amnesty. Won't be voting for him in 2020.

I don't really care about this country if it's gonna be Brazil, it will just be the land America was on. Let's just go crazy and vote Dem for gibs. who gives a shit

WEEEEEEEW

Do you actually like Joe or is it irony taken too far and now you can't stop?

in the eyes of everyday people, he did, and trump stopped him

Second

>One kid dying is too many
In average a kid dies every couple seconds. If you truly believed this you would dedicate your entire being to prevent this yet the only thing you do is shitpost on Sup Forums. Hypocritical virtue signalling fucktards like you should all be shot.

>Automatic death penalty, increased security measures, armed teachers or cops on campus, assemblies about school shootings
All of these things have been implemented in many places across the country.
None of them are going to solve the problem for good.

It's natural to be upset about kids dying. It's horrible. Despicable.
It's unreasonable to think that kids will ever stop being hurt, no matter how much we try to protect them.

Styx was right after all, Trump is selling you upriver for muh centrist votes.

Portugal, have you typed up your essay yet on why DACA amnesty is actually a good thing for our country?

> Let's just go crazy and vote Dem for gibs.
Kek, I wonder who is behind this post

STEVE KING AND LAURA INGRAHAM DON'T UNDERSTAND THE TRUMP BASE

BUT JOE UNDERSTANDS IT!!