Hunter x Hunter thread

Hunter x Hunter thread

I think that the clown will die in this fight. I like to think that Togashi is pretty self aware and I'm pretty sure he expects us to expect that the person with the most relevance to the story to come out of this fight alive and it wouldn't really be so shocking if that's exactly what happened. An editor said that we would be seeing a shocking moment worthy of being in the top 3 shocking moments in the series soon. Could Chrollo dying really be as comparably shocking to Gon-san? No. But you know what would be? Hisoka dying.

Chrollofags rejoice.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Quhj_kmUhNU
natalie.mu/comic/news/183912
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why would they just kill Hisoka like that. they will probably both survive somehow. maybe someone wil interrupt the fight.

Because it would be shocking if Hisoka was killed off. Chrollo dying wouldn't be that shocking to most people

Nope. Chrollo's already dead. This takes place before the election arc. Hisoka hasn't got his ears pierced.

> clown will die

Either way, I'm disappointed in Togashi for making Chrollo as fucking ridiculously OP'ed as he is. He was already strong as hell with just skill hunter.

I hope this is true, however art style has been so inconsistent so I doubt this means anything,

The properties of cum and rubber will be no more

>implying
The bungee gum is already attached the fight is over user

I expect neither of them will die because that's exactly how Togashi does things, if anything Crhollo will win and steal the clowns power and Hisoka will be left without the will to fight anymore.

>clown
Magician?

>Hisoka pulls him in with bungee gum

>Chrollo takes off clothing revealing sun and moon symbols

>"Bakana! You had me in checkmate...from the start."

>It was actually a clone the whole time

>Boom

More of a juggler than anything.

>implying the meme with the properties of rubber and gum will die

>hisoka attaches bungee gum to a dead body
Problem solved

why did chrollo steal the abilities of his teammates?

Because he hasn't found the ability with the right mix of rubber and gum to counteract Hisoka's bullshit.

Im still so confused. Its like wrap up time, everyone does their new shit. Finds new goals.

SUDDENLY FIGHT OF THE CENTURY DIDNT SEE THAT COMING DID YOU?

Are you trying to tell me that Hisoka's nen has both the consistency and properties of both gum AND rubber?

Why is that clowns always win? It's like they're a force of nature.

The fight starts a new volume, it's probably going to lead into the princes later on

It's Togashi's way of telling people that were trying to leave the ride because of the hiatuses that they're here forever

I speedread all the time so i don't really get how Bungee Gum works, can anyone explain me it's properties?

Crazy isn't it? That's why that book worm begged to stop the fight

Itd be too hard to put into words, here's an example of it in motion.

It's Looney Toons bubble gum. Just watch some old cartoons and you'll figure it out.

so let me get this straight. this shit has TWO animes and the manga isn't even done?

Could it be?...

No it can't be both.

Why is it that everyone is just a pawn in hiaoka's macabre act?
The clown's mask hides behind it a terrible monster; far worse than any dc calamity

>so let me get this straight. this shit has TWO animes and the manga will never be done?

FTFY bruh

"Clowns to the right of me, magicians to the left!"

Mmm...you know what gets me off more than anything else in this world? It's the moment anons like you whimper "how can this be..." as hisoka gazes down upon their favorite character... right after he shatters their knees.

How is this surprising? The whole point of Hisoka going to Greed Island and the story arc of Chrollo have been so they would fight once Chrollo got his nen back, the last time we saw Chrollo he was waiting to get exorcised Hisoka found the exorcist and now they're fighting, it's prep time for the DC arc, and it would have been dumb to break up the tension of the CA arc by throwing this fight in there.

"The more toys you have,the more fun you have...no?"

But it is? Both the properties of spider silk and the soles of sneakers!

I can't even follow this bullshit skill deck. He has book, then bookmark, then another one, and tops it with blast seals. And coupled with niggastream it becomes too clumsy to sail through. I just want clown to trump over this spoiledbrat who changes sandbox game rules every moment with good quality rubber and gum.

This. I want to see the clown fuck up this cheating faggot.

"Right now, I'm letting you live. And I'll continue to keep you alive... until you've grown enough to become worth killing.

Hisoka can't lose because his hatsu has properties of gum and rubber, he can extend and contract.

if you think about it, that's pretty fucking OP.

I don't know what Togashi was smoking when he came up with this idea.

"A small prediction... you're going to sink into insanity and die."

>Delusional Chrollofag
Chrollo is dead.
This is not a clone.

i think chrollo`s plan is a bit more complex than hisoka predicted.

Can't be both what, user? C'mon, speak! What have you discovered?

Chrollo thought he was winning but he didn't account for HIsoka's Bungee gum, which has the properties of both rubber and gum.

what happens if Hisoka steals the book using his stand with the properties of both rubber and cum?

He can't. It's a conjured book.

Don't forget he is basically confirmed to have all his troupe member ability at the moment of the fight.
That also means he has Feitan ability. He got hit on purpose.

yeah but so is bungee gum

Even if he had it it would not work because he would have to have Pain Packer bookmarked or open to make it work. And doing that would make the clones disappear.

So what? If Hisoka steals the book then Chrollo makes the book disappear and then conjures it again in his hand, obviously bungee gum stops being attached to it once it disappears.

But it has the properties of both rubber and gum?

What people don't understand is that this match was decided when Hisoka activated his Bungee Gum ability, which has the properties of both rubber and gum.

Heh, well meme. Here's a (you)

New hiatus when

>hisoka appears to be about to die
>heh... it's time to reveal my other ability
>hxh will be coming back after a short break!

For some reason none of the deaths in HxH really had that much of an impact on me. Netero wasn't fleshed out enough for me to give a shit, he barely did anything before that arc. The other characters don't get much time to shine either.

Nah, Hisoka is a constant source of amusement. Chrollo is just THAT kid.

He could still grab it, only for Chrollo to recall it, but that would deactivate all of Chrollo's abilities and give Hisoka an opening.

Man Hisoka is a one trick pony how the fuck is he a magician

Hisola narrating + getting beat up since the start of the battle = Chrollo is dying

Togashi's homolust for Hisoka knows no bounds and it will be the thing that keeps Hisoka around for another 10 years despite him having zero worth to the story or any of the characters

Hisoka won the second that he has his one power and Chrollo has basically everything
Underdog always wins (except when he doesn't)

>Chrollobabby vs Hisoka

youtube.com/watch?v=Quhj_kmUhNU

>tfw betting on 2hus only to get rekt by some faggot broly recolor

I want out of the salt mines

What if chrollo tags hisoka with the sun moon and is about to explode when hisola reveals he has bungie gum attached to him and reels him in and they are both tied up in bungie gum and start furiously tonguing each other

Then the fujos will rejoice.

Post more so I can read all of this autism while I'm at work.

Hisoka could have died, however that changed when he activated his bungee gum which has the properties of both rubber and gum.

Only death that got me was Kaito's but then he got reincarnated as the little girl so it's fine now. Although I will also miss waifuing Pitou, I miss her.

You mean him

>him
The one whose gender we should really be questioning is Alluka.

*it

Kite's a girl now

There's nothing to question. Alluka is male (Nanika may be "female"), Pitou is female, Kurapika is male.

ayyyy lmao

>Kurapika is male
Barely

How can you "barely" be a male?

Be Kurapika

What's with all the garbage HxH threads lately? It makes me sad to see them become almost as bad as the OP, TG or JoJo ones.
Also i'm surprised the Pitou shitposting is still a thing.

does making this post improve the situation

or are you going to contribute something and post something worthwhile
i'm just as bad as you hehe

I think you're retarded, you're either a male or not. There is no "barely".

The 2011 dub is on Toonami so we have a sudden influx of fags.

I don't think anything will improve the situation, at this point i'm almost hoping for a new hiatus so the redditors get bored and fuck off.

You can almost feel the denial.

It's ongoing finally and popular because of 2011. Easy to figure that people go bonkers on all fields and thoughts.

there is something you can do.
post more pitou.

i don't think you understand that the "kurapika is a girl" posters aren't actually saying that he is a female character with a vagina but rather it's the Sup Forums way of saying "i want to put my peepee"

Here's something for you fuckers, I had downloaded a trap Alluka CG (which was shit btw, no cum and was mostly Kalluto who I'm not attracted to) and the artist threw in a random pic of regular Pitou rubbing one out. Not even trap-pitou to match the CG set.

What's the relevance of Gyro in the grand scheme of things. Only watched 2011, so I don't know if they introduced him incorrectly and whatnot.

Having vagina is what females do user.

>and was mostly Kalluto
Post it you nigger

Not if you're swedish.

u.pomf.is/tzhhem.zip
Prepare for a disappointed dick

I'm not sure if that would really fix these threads but you can have this Pitou.

>next volume come out on 3 june

When we will know who appears on the cover this time?

I bet it will be either Kurapika or Beyond, maybe both.

>>next volume come out on 3 june
source?

natalie.mu/comic/news/183912