youtube.com/watch?v=1mG3BvkT6YQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-mvHPISyqfc
twitter.com/genya67/status/725285346385104896
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>shows end
>general stays

Posting best girls!

don't you have a monster monsume or buyfag thread to be posting in

If only Jurgen had impregnated the shit out of that, then we might have had dotting-yandere-milf Beatrix

We're being meta.

So what happens now that Lise won her poll?

She and the rest of the top 3 get a picture.

she gets lewds.

Is something wrong, comrade user?

Why were there so many pilots available to both quell and instigate a rebellion when the enemy was literally breaking through the last line of defense as they rabble roused.

Was the generalfaggotry this bad when TE aired? I've never seen such consistently bad ML threads. It's always the same people posting the same pictures and same posts, and even the fucking OP can't open a thread with anything more than a meme phrase. And even magoiya or whatever it is at least waits until page 10 to post a new thread. Can you guys give it a break for once and stop necroing this garbage over and over?

>metaposting
fuck off smcuck

Yes Inia, you need to eat your ice-cream less lewdly. Its unbecoming of a soldier of our Soviet Motherland.

She loses out on having a route in Martyrs

Second Lieutenant it is not your place to question your superiors.

Why are your nipples standing so erect?

hide the thread and GTFO smcuck

Answer: cause humans.

It's one of the pillars of the world of Muv Luv to take that whole "Oh Noes! aliens are attacking! we'd better put aside our differences and learn to work together for the good of mankind" trope bullshit and toss it into the nearest garbage bin. Humans behave like Humans, which means they'll fuck over other people if it guarantees them a better chance of survival.

But Axmann and his proxy Theo denied us that joy.

Posting

But boys can't be best girls, user!

Annette and Kirke did a drunken rock-paper-scisor strip in order to try to win Theo's D.

Inia, Cryska and Yui are my waifus.

Who /NVA/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=1mG3BvkT6YQ

>multiple waifus

>multiple waifus
>mfw

Since you have three of them you won't mind if I CHOMP a few, won't you?

The thing that really gets me with you is that I'd be willing to excuse this if it was just Inia and Cryska, since they basically go together, but then you get greedy and want Yui too.

Know your limits son.

>having more than 1(one) waifu

PACT PRIDE WORLDWIDE

>multiple waifus

disgusting.

profligate get out

>necroing
Go back to /mal/ or whatever shitty forum your newfag ass has come from.

Tru Luv > Shitty indecisive harems

>making daughteru's lewd

Even if she is a secondary, Gretel will always be the main heroine of my heart

This

You forgot to add "and literally a shit and worst girl" to that text in the OP

So we can have a bunch of sons and daughters together.

>making

are they made from same DNA?

Go eat shit moderate rebel.

Why are you still using the old, ugly scans?

Because he is a shit-eating moderate rebel-

>私と付き合いなさい
What a slut

yes irisdina is a slut just like her mother.

So you're saying that you're shitty waifu has such low-standards that she dated a literal son of a bitch?

She sold best golden boy to the Stasi.

I want to pee in Lise's butt!

me too!

Let's get the guys together, and all pee in her butt, one after another!

abortion time

Silly hotel. I was literally talking about urinating in your rectal cavity. That's not how babies are made. That was some other guy you're never going to see again.

Lise, who's the dad, you can't have all fools around fucking you. Its irresponsible.

youtube.com/watch?v=-mvHPISyqfc

best muv-luv animu

At least it was a good night. BDs when

I've never wanted to give pure evil a kiss and a pat on the head so badly until I saw her.

Theo look at her face, don't screw this up!
Wait! You did...

I swear, Martyrs better provide a good ending to this...

It will

>...
I hope it doesn't.

I really hope it doesn't

She probably had her ovaries removed for the honeypot job.

You know what would be funny as fuck?

Since we apparently get a lot of Chink and Jap readers for these threads... What if there's a secret ending for Martyrs that's basically healanon's mattress?

les00mikaface.gif

what

that's dumb i like it

Even if she gets sterilized, they're probably just going to have her tubes tied. A full hysterectomy would be pointless.

>ovaries removed
>implying

A whore like Lise got multiple falcon punches

What TSF has the best design and why is it Shiranui Phase 3?

>Lise's no-good, rotten, very bad day

Because black-widow.

There's a ton of Chinks and Japs who apparently read our Muv-Luv threads. Hell, even some of the staff behind Schwarzemarken know about our threads; one of them posted a screencap of one of our threads on his twitter.

Can't be any worse than some of the shit they've already pulled.

Well I guess we'll find out what she can still do in her route. If she survives the subject will no doubt come up at some point.

More Raptors on the salty fields when?

TDA finale when?

>some of the staff behind Schwarzemarken know about our threads
I don't remember this.

Maybe I'm misremembering it. There's definitely someone at Age or ixtl or whatever who posted a screencap of one of our threads (I think it was about the fanart curse), so people in the loop over there kinda know about us.

Either way, it'd be fucking hilarious if they put in a reference to it. Secret ending would be even better.

I think if they read the "Watanabe is a communist sympathizer" tirade, it would be hilarious. I'd like to see their reaction to it.

That was a muv-luv fan artist. This guy I believe.

>There's a ton of Chinks and Japs who apparently read our Muv-Luv threads. Hell, even some of the staff behind Schwarzemarken know about our threads; one of them posted a screencap of one of our threads on his twitter.

You're kidding me.

Genya and Degica visit from time to time. Degica members have used our Beatrix edits (the one with the signs) on their forums. There's also a couple of fanartist who like to drop by.

They do though:

twitter.com/genya67/status/725285346385104896

nooo you guys are hazukashi don't link the artists here

You also take into account that Futaba's posting style was very similar to ours and that they leach images from our threads.

Sorry, sometimes we get to caught up in proving ourselves when challenged.

please go

Again!

The show's reception over there was probably a lot less dramatic since at least a majority of those posters would have already read the source material. They could have accepted the flaws and differences without controversy and moved on to waiting for the next VN to come out.

>even some of the staff behind Schwarzemarken know about our threads
wasn't that staff got here since there were many gajiins intruding that friday stream when kouki was in it? I do remember him talking to some foreigners who was watching the streams and actually answering neatly

The stream invasion was a long time ago.

Pretty much. The Japs seem way more interested in Martyrs than the anime.