Why do the most attractive women tend to have the most retarded political opinions?

Why do the most attractive women tend to have the most retarded political opinions?

Women have political opinions?

Some of them think they do.

Probably because most men they meet are too busy trying to fuck them to bother arguing politics with them.

Why would you ever talk to them about politics?

She's literally an obese womanlet teenager with non remarkable features all around whose only redeeming quality is being young.

becuase attriactiveness is a privledge that makes you more or less immune to political bullshit.
since you are attractive you're probably more apt to think of politics just as a popularity contest.

Maybe if you stepped outside you'd sometimes meet women who think they are super knowledgeable on politics and that 'fuck drumpf and fuck white people' is a commendable platform. They push their politics onto you regardless of if or not you are interested.

This.

They're never corrected so what ever half baked idea they agree with is never challenged.

Because they don't pay taxes, they drain tax money. Just like niggers and immigrants.

>she

Detachment from reality. Everything is given to them on a silver platter.

I talk to women, I just don't engage them in political discussion because like the other user said, I'm trying to fuck them.

the more attractive a woman is the more retarded she tends to be in general because it makes her less likely to have to apply critical thinking or dynamic problem solving skills to make it by in life

why do you have a retarded political opinion?
why is having a political opinion something special?

nobody corrects attractive people when they're wrong because confrontation leads to no sex bad end (according to my chinese cartoon video games)

In school they were taught to act dumb at look pretty.

Then feminist told them that their opinions mattered.

Lack of education + feminist validation = truly autistic ideas about the world

Have no other reason to pay attention, already pretty

the political opinion of one person (your current gf or wife) should not matter at all, would you care if your wife was an agrarian? no, because it's not a political movement that has been polarized by the media, when you consider the vast amounts of political stances that people have fought and died for that seem ridiculous by todays standards, you see that politics is an ever-changing game, there is no reason to be angry, even when debating someone who hates you because of their own politics (sjw, black-nat), they are a transient joke, you can only hope to objectively assess your positions as long as your alive and avoid being baited into making decisions because of others or because you want to conform to being right-wing

Why would you want to procreate with someone who doesn't share your values? Worse marriage, worse for the kids.

pretty people don't need to be smart to compensate

also i'd demolish her tell me who she is so i can send dick pics

and a bulge.
Wouldn't be half as popular under /leftyfaggots/ without it

Because it takes effort to be attractive & it takes effort to learn politics.

I mean you idiots have been at this for ages and some of you are still Naziboos, so I'm sure you can sympathize and cut them some slack.